chapter 12

Bella's pov

With my tutor's help to do math and English, I was finally done with my homework and studying for tests tomorrow. You honestly have no idea how much of a relief it was to get those assignments done with.
I picked my phone and dialed the number that was on the paper Josh gave me. After five rings someone answered on the other line.

"Hey, Is this Josh?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, It's Bella from school."

"Oh! Hey Bella. how are you?"

"Well, thank you. and you?"

"Same." He even sounds dreamy... "So how have you been? Uh, have you done your homework? I guess? Haha."

"Yeah, I've just finished it."

"Great, so am I. It seemed difficult but, made it through I guess."

"yeah."

we conversed for a few more minutes then said our ttyl's and I hung up the phone.

I turned from the position I sat but I dropped off. Someone else was sitting there.
The pain in my side was excruciating that I couldn't even move. I looked to see who the person was and saw my stepdad.

Tw: (brief explanation of )rape. Started.

Before I knew it he had lifted me onto the bed, taped my mouth and cut off my blouse before tying my hands above my head. From there he proceeded to pull off my pants then his clothes. All I could wonder was: Where's my mom? does she know what he does?..
I guess not, I practically never tell her anything after the last time. She never asks either.
He locked the door. He set up a camera on the tripod and went over to me.

"Anything you wanna say before I start?"

"You're sick." I got out in between sobs. I couldn't even move. He placed the tape back on my mouth. my muffled screams were "no".. but I guess no one would hear me.

He didn't put on protection at the least.
Then he forced his way in me. The pain was just too much for me. It seemed like forever until he stopped. He had an evil grin plastered on his face through it all. I just cried and screamed but of course, they were muffled. He hauled on his clothes and took down the equipment as he winked at me and left.
I just laid on the bed crying while nude and bleeding (sorry if that's TMI)

Tw: ended

I looked at the window as I heard it open. I tried to move but to no avail.

"Heya-" When Z saw me, her face went cold. As in No expression at all. "did he-? "

I nodded as she sat by me taking off the tape and untying my hands. Slowly I placed my knees up and hugged them tightly. I felt ashamed and insecure. He likes to take advantage of me. He always has lust in his eyes. Always trying to be seductive whenever my mom wasn't around. Or when she was busy to notice.
Tears just kept on pouring. I felt something like a blanket thrown on me, then a pair of arms. I lay on her lap as she sat there trying to comfort me.

"Is he going to be like this every day?" I wondered aloud.

She just did a sorrowful sigh and kept stroking my hair.

She was staring through the window when I looked at her. Her eyes were hazel but I didn't get a settled feeling from her like I normally would. I got something like a menacing feeling. I negative energy. She never used to radiate bad energy.

"Why are you staring?" she looked at me, smiling a bit.

Bella:"I'm not." Then I remembered those kisses from earlier today. 'Why.. did you kiss me?" it took a while before she replied