Chapter 41

A lot of time lapses here.

2 weeks later

I strolled along the beach and stared at the waves crashing. Some people close to us recommended that we had a beach day. We being my family and whoever else wanted to join. People mainly being my therapist and those priests. The crashing waves were supposed to be therapeutic- Hearing the splashing sounds—especially with my level of hearing... —but it didn't cause an effect.

I managed to stray away from the crowd and walked along a somewhat rundown boardwalk. If they were paying attention, they'd notice I almost stepped on a rotting board; unexpectedly falling into the surprisingly shallow water beneath. I just laughed and jumped over it. I'm glad they're focusing on their own stuff or whatever, otherwise they were gonna have a fit. In the past month, they treated me like I was some antique item- Either delicately, or they don't bother with me at all.

Upon reaching the end, I sat down and stared at the 4 feet of space before the 5ft levelled water.. in this area. The deep-sea green colour was such a pleasure to look at. I breathed in that salty-fresh air as I swung my dangling legs on the edge. Then I noticed an animal swimming up to the surface. A dolphin.

Despite being a demon, I can't get rid of my love for dolphins. It's literally the only thing that can make me smile. And the only thing that I know won't treat me harshly. It made the noise and did a flip in the water. I smirked at the indication and glanced behind me. Eh, what the heck. I won't drown, even if I wanted to. And I certainly don't need parental guidance.

I removed my oversized hoodie and placed it on the boardwalk. I rolled my neck, then did quick body stretches while seated and clapped my hands together. Let's take a swim, then.

I stood up and the moment I jumped in, I heard someone yell for me. Just find me if you need me, man.

I stayed under the water for a while, as the dolphin tried playing with me. I only rubbed my hand over her snout before she nudged at my stomach. She probably knew I was due soon.

I swam up to the surface and saw one more dolphin coming my way. Wait.

"Z! Come on, we were looking all over for you." Bella shouted from shore.

"Leave me here, B. I'm not gonna kill anything." I mean, I'm full and around dolphins, why would I wanna?

I heard the dolphin behind me and held my ears. They made extremely loud noises sometimes.
Bella just sighed and turned around to shout something to whoever. May I just add, she looked great in her bathing suit. She sat on the sand for a while before beginning to wade in the water.

I just resumed swimming a bit further. The dolphins followed close by and at this point in time, there were 4 females by my side. I played with them occasionally but they'd gently nudged me when I was diving too deep or too far out. Literally, if I went more than 15 feet below surface, I'd be pushed back up to the 6 feet level, the most. Talk about intelligent creatures.

Y'know... On second thought, this is the only therapeutic thing. I was actually having fun with these animals.

Warning: gonna hear bout dolphin assisted birth (still involving humans) with the regular 🐱 word so if you don't like it, —as my teacher would say:— suck it up, buttercup.
A few minutes passed by before the dolphins started to nudge me closer to shore; until I was in a depth of 5 feet of water— still a good 40 ft from the shore. They formed a circle around me and made more noises then started to scan me using their sonar.
I glanced by the shores to see that Bella was by the others that were talking and eating but looked back at me after a while. She motioned to her stomach before grabbing Dani —yes, we invited her— and they came in the water. I took the sign and pulled down my shorts, then gaff and felt my vagina. It was beginning to dilate. But I wasn't feeling any pain. I know I felt a bit of pain like 2 hours ago, but I didn't give it much attention. Was I going into labour but didn't know? Cause if it was that it would explain why I thought I wet myself before I got into the shower... maybe. I really have no knowledge of this.. despite it happening before.