chapter 19

HEY! I'M BACK!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY !above is just a trailer of A NEW MOVIE BELLA IS GONNA BE IT! I CAN'T WAIT!😊😊😃😃!!
😐😐😐 3rd feb 2019... it never did come out. It did. On Netflix, watched it online.

It's the 3rd period in school and I can't wait to get home. I got rid of the baby before coming and Bella just looked devastated all morning. In that matter and state hasn't said a word at all. She's currently sitting beside me occasionally jotting down notes. I want to get her attention but she'd just avoid my gaze.

However, someone else caught my gaze; none other than the teacher.

"Miss Coleman," I turned my head to his direction, "Were you paying any attention?"

"Honestly, NO."

"Great, then answer this question. What is a cont-"

"A contract is a legally binding agreement between two parties."

He rolled his eyes and continued that rambling he calls teaching.

Thinks he's so slick. Everyone knows he's a pedophile. Upon getting bored, I started to fiddle with my pencil using telekinesis. As it was starting to move I noticed my teacher. He just kept on eyeing me in a sexual manner. I'm so sorry for the woman that's married to that jackass.
His eyes fell to my pencil which made me to stop immediately.

What the heck does he want now?

"Zendaya, I need you and... Kayla. yes! You! up to the board please"

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. F***!!!! He knows I don't even like that pendeja. We went up to the whiteboard and faced each other.

She looked at me in disgust and jealousy while I pretended like I didn't see her by checking out my nails.

"I want you to start a conflict with each other." Is this one of your bloody kinks??

"You know this isn't history right!?"

"Yes, but you won't stop talking and SHE won't stop flirting with someone." He shot a glance at the guy sinking into the seat.

I averted my eyes to the reflection of me on the classroom door to see that my eyes were dark green. None of us said anything when I looked at her, but then she had to open her mouth after a couple seconds.

" How's your day you crone?"

Don't do this. I heard Bella think.

"None of your business, you Bloody imp."

"Excuse me-"

"You can sit whenever you like. I'm not stopping you from being ashamed."

A few people "ooh"ed and others just watched like it was a movie. One was literally eating chips. Loudly at that.
A smile crept to my face as I waited for her to reply.

"Ashamed of what? Your lunatic egotistical ways Trying to talk me down?"She watched me as my smile fell a bit, getting replaced with a bit of right eye twitching.

Me: "call me a lunatic... one more time." My listening was all the way to 200% accuracy by now. And it was not just because I literally just stepped in front of her face to whisper that.

"Watcha gonna do about it? Lunatic?"

She smirked at me in satisfaction not knowing what was coming. At this moment, I'm trying SOOO hard not to crack. For when I do she'll know not to mess with me EVER again.

"What ya gonna do about it Bit-"

Before she finished that sentence I made a force slam her into the wall. I slowly made my way to the desk and got my bag.

People started gasping as they saw me pull out the sharpest knife from my bag. The teacher rushed to stop me, what an idiot.

"One more step, and you'll find your body in the grave while your soul is in HELL!"

He made his way to the door but it locked before he could reach to it.
I reached Kayla who was stuck to the wall with her head hanging but lifted up when she saw me.

Her eyes filled with fear as she looked at me. She shook her head no as she saw me waving the knife in front of her face. No matter how much people behind me struggled to get up and stop what was going on, they couldn't. They were stuck to their chair. Courtesy of a little spell I did.

"Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it, do you?"

Her reply was a whimper that got a smile out of me.

"Just what I thought, nothing but a whore on the outside, and a scaredy-cat on the inside."

"Zendaya put the knife down and think this throu-"

"Oh shut the hell up you chauvinist pig. damn, how aren't you single already!"

My voice boomed through the classroom I sounded like me, but still- I didn't sound like... me.

"Now, where was I?" I turned back toward Kayla to see tears streaming down her face.

"Please don't hurt me, I didn't mean to-"

"Save your bullshit for someone who actually gives a damn"

She kept on pleading and no matter who tried to get up and stop me, well, they just can't. At least that's what I thought. As I was having the knife heading for her chest Bella came and tried to stop me.

The result of that is her getting her leg slit, then she fell down and hit her head.

I broke out of that demon trance I was in and dropped the knife.
I quickly manipulated the other students and teacher to believe that everything they saw was not really happening.
All of the spells that were there broke and I picked up Bella with the help of another student.
We placed her on the desk and I noticed that she already losing a lot of blood.

Her eyes were closed so she definitely passed out. Her thoughts were drifting away, she was still breathing but she was getting weak. Gladly no-one seems to notice that slight rise on her stomach, so no comments were made due to it. The teacher finally called the ambulance as I wrapped a cloth around her leg to try to prevent any more blood loss.
There was only so much that she could lose.

After what seems like an eternity, the ambulance finally arrived.
Thankfully, as quick as they came into the building, they went with Bella.
When the bell rang I made my way to get my books from my locker for the night and speed-walked to my car heading over to the Hospital.

As I was driving the question kept on bombarding me.

'Why did this have to happen!? Why does this always happen to me?'

'Why can't I escape from all this catastrophe?'

'Why am I it's Foundation?'

Thanks for reading.

You can follow me on twitter:- oursweetdaya2 (I forgot the password for this so it's inactive so nvm)
Instagram: alluringdaya
facebook:- like my page: Accessories by M

and add me at Maia M Griffith
I already have the other chapter written out. I'll just type it out in a few days. This won't be a long book by the way.😊😊😃😃

... PSYCH.! I AM STILL WRITING AND IDK WHY SMXCDKKDKD. 3RD FEB 2019