chapter 3

"Kenton!! Let me go! Why are you doing this?!" I shouted struggling to get out of his grip.

We can work so well on SIU! but we can't work well in real life. His grip was not an ordinary tight grip any person would have. His grip was so tight that I had excruciating pain and wouldn't doubt that my lower left arm was now broken.

"You know I've never liked you. I was wishing and hoping you get in an accident and die. So I may never see your face ever again. I hated the fact that you worked where I work! I hated the fact I see you walk the same grounds I walk every single day! By the way, people only call you beautiful because they pity you!!!" He spat out

"Glad to know you felt that way because I felt much worse being around you! You give off negative energy! And by the way, your girlfriend told me that she has to meet you at your mama's house tonight to break up with you!!" I shouted back at him and he was about to give me a blow but Bella pulled me out of the way and we ran to the Principal's office. Thank God she was there. She's like a second mother to me.

When we reached the principal's office She greeted me "Oh! Hello Zendaya. How are you this fine morn- wait! What happened to you?!" She questioned me getting alarmed by the second. She finally notice my eyes were swollen from crying and I still was; cheeks damp with tears still rolling; and lower left arm red, limp and hints (swollen) meant it was obviously broken.

"I was just- m-minding my own business when- I-I felt a sharp pain in my lower arm and immediately came face to face with Kenton. He told me how much he hated me since I started to work on SIU!, wishing and hoping that one day I die so he never sees me again." I said choking on my tears. I honestly didn't care if I sounded like an unintelligible kid that spent too much time with an other-protective granny. I was hurt.

"That's it! I've had enough of Kenton, abusing you, hitting you and saying things that'd make a person want to kill him or herself!" She said in a completely stressed out voice. She called the nurse and the nurse came to my aid. Before leaving with Bella and the nurse to go to the nurse's office, I saw our principal storm out her office and into the Hallway. I know Kenton will be getting a HUGE-and- I-mean-HUGE punishment.