Epilogue

This chapter entails the understanding I have of spirituality and how I would imagine a bit of it would be in the"afterlife" when one dies. Paired with a bit of the know (I'm talking about just spirituality. Religion and spirituality can be two separate things and I am NOT bringing religion into this. I personally gravitate to witchcraft which spirituality spreads into. Also, unlike what the Christian church teaches a demon(actually different from a malevolent spirit) doesn't JUST possess you but I can go further on that in another book. briefly, you have to be on the same vibration as them to attract them and willing to accept them for them to "possess you." by the way, not all demons are bad. they help just as much as angels do.) I had fun expressing what Ik in this chapter and I feel horrible for this character sooooooo.... find out.

One week.

It came and went with mourning. More than expected. They weren't planning to let the public know that she had died, but the therapist had finally read the note and notified the parents. 

As expected Zendaya's mom was more reactive for the attention she knew it would bring her. Zendaya's two best cousins were not gonna buy the 'please pity me' act that the rest of her relatives and a good chunk of the public did. Of course, they would empathize with the woman. "She was her only child, and she just couldn't take the pressure of being in the spotlight so long. Man, the industry is cruel."

While they can be so right on that, that wasn't even half of the battle she had.

Dani of course managed to get the haunting eyes of hers closed for the casket. For the first time, such an image was stained in her mind. The girl looked like she was really fighting to stay alive. You could see the regret and level of terror lingering in them, something Dani didn't expect to see, nor wanted Bella to.

--Needless to say, that energy lingered in the house for a while until Dani finally had the motive to cleanse the place and place protection in all corners of the home. She decided to do physical protection rather than only verbally say it because it granted more of a protected feel when it came down to it.--

Dani didn't hesitate to put some kind of glamour spell on the body before the service though. No-one would've wanted to see how pale and malnourished she looked so quickly. Cause her last run-in with the public(and paparazzi) she looked as flawless as she had ever been. It would've turned heads. Not for the good either.

When it came down to where they'd bury the body it was somewhat tricky. The family wanted her to be buried in her parent's backyard, but Dani refused. Next thing you know Z's mother would've been the one to get someone to do necromancy on her daughter. Even if there were any good outcomes from it, the balance wouldn't be there and Zendaya surely wouldn't have been any better than when she died. As it is, Dani could somewhat sense that Zendaya's spirit has not yet met the spirit guide she was assigned. She was close though, very close.

Now, Bella on the other hand.
It's only countless psychic therapy and prayers to a goddess of fertility that still kept her and her babies alive. Bella woke up countless times at night either screaming or crying. On rare occasions, it was both. The saving grace about it was that it only lasted 

one week and a half.

She became calm and collected for a while. Stopped blaming herself, and freaked out over the sound of broccoli being crunched. Because after she had heard the way her girlfriend's bones had cracked after five pumps, she had trauma. No crunchy snacks for that duration of time. 

By week two, She had finally gotten less triggered by the sound and more concerned with making sure her past girlfriend's spirit was passing safely. That is wasn't lingering where it wasn't supposed to. In the spirit realm, it's a broad place. You need to follow the true gravitational pull and not turn to a low vibrational realm. She'd learn a lot and hoped Zendaya knew the same. After all, Bella's sister did say that she was almost where her guides are. Bella's guess was that they needed to talk things over, and it was not a far reached guess at all.