chapter 9

"You said we were going to the hospital. We're in the middle of gosh knows where!"

"It's just a short cut,.. I think.."

Even I didn't know where I was going. We were near the hospital when somehow, I decided to take a shortcut. I didn't really wanna do it but the voices just wouldn't go away. They finally went silent when I made the turn. I let my grip off the wheel only to see It move without me having to move it. That surprised both of us so I placed my hands back on the wheel. After a few minutes, I stopped the car and looked at the back. It looked like he wasn't even breathing. It was dark out -not a good streetlight stood in the area- and we were in an abandoned area so it would be a good place for him.

I got out of the car and looked around before opening the back door to the back passenger's seat. I started to pull him out but then I heard Bella say something.

"Wait, w-what are you doing??!"

I didn't answer. I just stopped and looked at her. Then I started to wonder. What was I doing?

Wait, I stabbed him? I looked at the body again with terror on my face. This is not me. I set him back but as I did the voices also came back. It was giving me a headache. I emitted frustration by screaming and punching the car. When I moved my hand I realized that I created a dent. Was I that strong? I saw Bella standing at the opposite side of the car. Just watching with teary eyes and her hands over her mouth. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. His of course.
Something made me do this. I'd never do anything like this.
I hesitantly slumped back into the driver's seat thinking about how I could get him to the hospital without suspecting anything. I quickly grabbed a cloth and rubbed the blood off my hands and onto that.

Her thoughts were deafening the negative ones so I concentrated on hers. She was hoping I'm OK and some positive stuff. One caught my attention; she was wondering if I was possessed. Then a short flashback came to me causing me to jump a little. I was at home and I heard something downstairs. It was sorta like a break-in. I couldn't remember anything past that point.. of that night, of course.

"Are we going to take him to the hospital or not? Cause if we aren't I'm gonna get out and find my own way home." She said opening the car door.

I grabbed her arm in an instant. I really didn't want her to leave me alone. And I didn't want her to get lost.

"No! I'm going. I just wanted to see if he's breathing."

"Let go of my arm! You're hurting me!"

I let go of her arm and saw that it was red. I looked away and started the vehicle, driving to the hospital.

-------------------

We sat outside his room on the chairs waiting to see what the results were. I shouldn't even be here. He asked for it, no one told him to come to my house and my room just because he wants fresh meat to play with. Seconds later the doctor came out.

"Are you with him?"

"Most likely- I mean yeah" Bella hesitantly answered

"There's a possible chance that he'll make it. But, That wound isn't like anything I've ever seen."

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever on the object used had poison or some chemical on it." The doctor grimaced slightly.

She peeped at the door then pulled herself back gagging. She took a seat and tried to get her self together. I guess it looked terrifying.

The doctor briefly explained herself before saying something about calling parents.

She looked at her hand then at me. The doctor left and I looked in the room. The wound looked horrible, it was still bleeding and he seemed to be up.. but he was in pain. a part of me wanted him to suffer some more and the other half was saying 'what have I done???!'. I started walking out of the hospital crying a bit.

"Hey! Wait up!!!"

I continued walking; only time I stopped was at the car to wait for her.

"OK, so you're not gonna look after the guy that 'hurt himself' in your house?"

"Um, precisely."

"Did you even tell me the truth as to what really went on?"

I nodded my head. Even if I wanted to tell her I couldn't. It felt like something inside me was controlling me to do some of the things I do. And thought.

"Do you want a ride home or you're gonna call someone?"

".... Fine, I'll go with you."

She hesitated a bit before going in, then I got in. I heard her whisper something but I didn't wanna bother to ask her.

Fifteen minutes later we were at her house. She came out, slamming the door, and went into her house. Well, that was a bit rude. I drove a bit more until I reached my house. I parked and locked the car before making my way up the stairs and into the house locking the door behind me.

The minute I stepped into my room I saw a shadow fly through the window. I looked out and saw nothing so I closed the window and my room door. I should start to get used to crazy things happening, this doesn't look like these activities would cease right now.
Afterward, I went on my phone for a while, changed into nightclothes and went to sleep.

I hope it was good enough for y'all!