chapter 13

a couple days later..

(Zendaya's POV)

I didn't buy anything for the baby since it'll die. This past couple of days I just sat in front of the mirror. Staring at my face or blankly looking at the mirror.
I was starting to look a bit different. my hair was getting pitch black and if I got mad so did my eyes. Then the voices wouldn't go away. They tell me to do things that I didn't want to do and it's like I just can't escape it. I didn't want to go near anyone at all so I didn't go to school for the past few days. I broke out of my thoughts when I thought I heard someone downstairs. Who would be up this late? Wait, I know those footsteps. The door opened and I saw Trevor and Bella. I looked back at the mirror and kept my eyes on it.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't look at her. I just closed my eyes. Her thoughts started to block out the other ones but I got interrupted when I heard something shatter on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw that Bella sat beside me and Trevor sat on the bed behind me.

She placed her head on my shoulder then kissed my cheek.

Aldo,something g to note; this pregnancy thing that that demon did goes by the day now. 4 days have passed so that means I'm 6 months pregnant. how? the 2 'months' plus the past four days. Sounds odd, I know but that's just the way it goes. It's not a walk in the park either, because I've been hungrier almost twice as fast.

"I only have 3 more days left."

"How?"

"It's different from normal ones."

Trevor looked confused.

"What are you guys talking about?"

I got my phone and quickly sent the text to him.

"Did you even eat anything? You look pale."

"Not yet, unless you want me to eat you."

"Why on God's green earth would you say that to me?"

I didn't even know when that escaped my mouth! Just like Every night I don't even know how I wake up with blood on my hands. Then on the news, I'd hear someone went missing or of an animal that's been lost for x, y, z days.
The voices came back when she got up, so I grabbed her hand and said I didn't mean it.

"Did you sleep with someone??" He exclaimed it Almost angrily.

"No."

"Then how are you pregnant? some kinda, voodoo pregnancy? Or are you Mary? please tell me this is a joke."

Bella and I looked at him.

"What I can tell you is that there's something going on and I haven't slept with anyone." Willingly.

She sat back down beside me and placed my hand in hers as she smiled. I couldn't feel anything.

"Trevor could you go home, I want you to get some rest."

I didn't want anything to happen to him. He just... left. without saying a word.

"Lie down on my bed."

"Lie down for what?" She asked perplexed.

"JUST go lie down." I pinched my nose bridge.

She looked at me weird and frightened then lied down.

"What are you doing?"

I ignored her question and went beside her. My eyes probably went black or green because she whimpered as I lay beside her. I turned off the lamplight.

"If you don't see me sometime during the night, go home."

"Why?"

"Don't worry. It does things."

"You can't let it control you."

I just fiddled with my hands. Then I looked at her stomach and placed my hand on it.

"Could I speed it up a bit?"

"What? Why-"

Before I knew it I was saying some words and it got a slight raise.
She raised her eyebrows at me and I so did I.

"I didn't give you an 'ok'."

"OMG, It's just by 7 months."

"SEVEN?? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??"

"Don't yell!"

She turned her back to me so I faced the window. The voices came back.
WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?!
I practically screamed in my mind.

I started to scream out loud and tried to think of God in my mind, prayed the Our Father.  ANYTHING. But Nothing worked and I couldn't take it anymore.

I got up and got the knife from the lampstand and was ready to plunge it into me when someone toppled me down and got on top of me, throwing the knife to the side.

"What are you thinking?"

"GET OFF!! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. I'm TIRED OF WAKING UP WITH BLOOD ON MY HANDS, I'M TIRED OF IT FORCING ME TO KILL. I'm TIRED OF EVERYTHING. Just let me do this final thing!"

"I won't let you! There's another way out of this." It almost came out in a whisper as her voice cracked.

I looked at her and tears started to stream down our face.

"Do it now, please."

"I'll do it soon enough."

I looked to the left and slowly ceased my crying. She placed a hand on my stomach and I reciprocated.

"You gotta be strong. Just fight it. I'm here to support you. so don't think you have to keep everything to yourself."

She got up and helped me up. Almost the exact moment she placed her head on the pillow she fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.
____________________________________

Hope it's good enough for y'all. I was typing off the top of my head so please excuse any grammar errors or typos. have a good night ev'rybody! :-*