Chapter 29

I picked up my phone, scrolling through web engines while I lay bored on the bed. You can probably guess what I was looking up due to last night's events.

So far, all I've learned is what I already knew. And the fact that there are few stores that actually sell gaffs in my area. I have to start to get ready to go and buy them now, if I go around 9, more people will be there and some fans might show up. Today I am not in the mood to be wearing a gigantic hoodie.

I sat on the edge of the bed, looking through the window as I thought about things.

"Morning."

I looked at her. She groggily sat up behind me, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning, red." I smiled a genuine smile.

She leaned in for a kiss, so I reciprocated.

"My brain's hazy. Ugh. I'm smelling copper, God."

I held my ear as it rang. Fuck and fuck.

"Please tone it down with that last word?" I held my ear in pain.

"Which one? Go-"

I clapped my hand over her mouth, taking her by surprise.

"DON'T. SAY IT, BELLA. UGH. It just. It fucking hurts!" I kinda yelled, making her jump. My face softened before continuing. "I'm sorry, I just. I didn't sleep well. It's really complicated."  I gazed at her apologetically.

She was pouting, so I sighed, turning slightly to engulf her in a hug. I heard her heartbeat accelerate as she reciprocated. We stayed in that position for a while before I gave her another long, needed kiss. Then rested my forehead against hers.

"I love you."

She gazed into my green hazel eyes before returning the phrase with the same amount of love.
Maybe I should get her the priest as she asked a few months ago... I heard her think.

Without another word, I felt my facial expressions turn into that of a cold one. I looked away from her and almost angrily walked away, taking the sheets with me. So, my emotions are going more haywire.

"Hey! That was rude! I wasn't done sleeping-"

"Well, build a bridge And get the fuck over it. We're going to the mall in an hour. After I shower, you gotta start to get ready." I spoke lowly, closing the bathroom door to start my bath.
I heard her huff in annoyance and I stripped off my clothes.

I observed every inch of my skin, starting from my toes. Nothing special about that. My legs, just them being long. Thighs, they look slender but rub the wrong way, and you'll get an ostrich kick. My... yeah. Above my original reproduction organ. I wanted to touch it... but I know I'd just end up masturbating. I grazed my hand over my abs, then my waist. That bloody child of his is growing in me. Ugh. I was the dumb one to comply, And it was just because I needed food. I placed my hand over my stomach and sped it up by 5 months. I furrowed my eyebrows as a slight raise appeared. I shook my head and look at my chest. Hmm. I'm just gonna give it time till my boobs actually grew. Aside from the hickies here and there, my skin was almost Snow White. Like I had no melanin whatsoever. Sucked ass cause I wanna see at least 4 ounces of melanin. My hair was slightly wavy, surpassing waist length. My eyes seemed a lighter shade of green. It almost had a yellow tint to it.
I decided against being vain any longer and got into the shower.

I got out the shower with my towel wrapped around me and my hair dripping wet. I stepped out of the bathroom and Bella almost immediately stepped in. Why so fast? She was naked. Forgot to cover her body. If she only knew. I'm new to this whole thing and if I'm gonna have an erection every time I see her, I'm gonna rant.