Chapter 44

I entered the sitting area at the photoshoot venue Mother, Dad, Deja and a couple of other people accompanied Bella also. Everyone left to watch Bella doing her thing as I stayed in the room and entertained myself. I knew I would only have a few minutes of isolation before it would get interrupted.
I was just spending the time to think, however, or gaze at the door. So many thoughts rushed about all at once, that I didn't pay much more attention to it after a while. I just slightly crossed my legs and gazed blankly -more than anything - at that door. Normally, I love being alone. But now that they feel that they have to check up on me, I resent it. I honestly don't need anyone, I can do just fine on my own. I don't even need an occupation, or in my situation, occupations. I don't want to interact with so many people. Just one.

The door opened shortly after and my used to be favourite cousin, Deja, entered. She gave a small smile before it was replaced with a quirked brow when I didn't respond to her.

"Z, I know you wanna be alone, but I just need some answers." She sat beside me, but one foot of space in between us. "Your eyes, it doesn't resonate with how you used to be." She observed.

I swear when I'm done with this ritual, they won't even want me to be around them anymore.

"I'm sure that is not the question you wanted to ask." I gazed at her for a while. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, why do yo-"

"Does he allow you to cheat?" I got a smack on my arm as a response. That would normally hurt, coming from her, but it didn't. It just irritated me. "Was I supposed to feel anything?"—I got up and locked the door—"I was just asking a question." I leaned upon the door for a while as I felt her get nervous.

"Why are you doing this? What's wrong with you? Why don't you even seem like you have a soul??" She whispered the last part and stood up, looking concerned.

I just tilted my head and shrugged. She then walked towards me and again, stopped one foot before me. Despite being afraid, she began to ask me some questions and kept her eyes on mine. Needless to say, she was horrified in some of the short yet detailed answers I gave her. She shook her head and blinked back her tears when she came to the true conclusion. Something she didn't want to accept of course but still connected the dots.
She asked me to excuse myself from the door, but just kept a glare on her before I shoved her against the wall, beside the door. Then I put myself infront of her.

"And you think you're just going to get away with this information?" I laughed and she was truly full of fear and panic at the moment in time.

"You, you need to get some help, ok? I just wanna hel-"

Ok, trigger, brief sexual harassment:
**

"If my personal situation gets out, you'll die." She widened her eyes at my statement, not believing me. "But first, it will start with torture," I smirked and felt proud of myself at the fact that she didn't know how to react. To show disgust or fear.

"How many people have you ki-"

"Almost 50." I flipped my hair and laughed at her due to the tears flowing down her face. "Y'know, you're really beautiful." I kept my arms around her top and pressed my crotch against hers. To which she widened her eyes.
She shook her head furiously knowing what was coming for her, then proceeded to beg.

"Don't do this, Zendaya. Ok? You have control! You have control over yourself. You don't need to do this."

"Hah, see. This is the thing you all mi-" I paused. Like something in me momentarily snapped back into place, then I looked at how close I was to her, took 2 steps back and covered my mouth. That's my fucking cousin.. shit.