Chapter 42

"Daya, your babies are cry-"

"Throw them out or ask Dani to attend to them." I trained my focus on the object in front of me.

"Girl, they're hungry! She's not here and I don't see any of the milk you pumped out."

"She put them up and it's not really important to me right now... or any at all." I heard Dani's car pull up outside. "See, she's here."

Bella huffed and began to stomp out all the flames from the lit candles, causing me to fall and the object to drop with a loud thud.
I got up and glared at her in an infuriated manner. I held back every urge to slam her against the wall and just stepped towards her.

"What. The. FUCK, Bella! I was in the middle of getting in balance with myself and my energy-"

"In balance, or imbalanced? Cause it looks like you forgot the difference now."

"And it would be nice if you weren't up my ass every fucking minute for the past week." I whipped back around to put up the somewhat ruined candles.

"All I'm trying to do is saying it wouldn't hurt to be a mother for six months."

"How many bloody times do I have to tell you, I don't give one fucking shit about those things. No matter how pretty they are, or peaceful they can be when they're not hungry. I don't care. Just focus on building your career, Bella. You have a shoot to do in less than two weeks. And you know how that set of people act."
I just need her to get the fuck out of my room before I throw something at her. Staying calm was as hard as it could be.

"Aren't you just a lovely couple?" A sarcastic voice teased from the door and I rolled my eyes before looking at her with arms crossed.

"Really Dani? How long have you been sta- Wait, the preemies aren't even crying?"

"Well, I tagged along and now I'm helping." Shawn stepped into my view; he held one of the babies that was sucking on a bottle of milk.

"Great, you brought the dipshit."

"Met up with him when I was buying the babies' stuff. Here's your credit card by the way." She tossed it to me. "By the way, some stuff will be delivered this afternoon."

Bella stifled a laugh as I looked at her, dumbfounded. This bitch really used my money to get those stuff- bruuuhhh. I flipped her off and pushed them aside to go downstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"To mind my fucking business bro. I'm getting a puny snack." I grabbed a snack from the cupboard and proceeding to open it before scrolling through my phone.

"Where's the remote!?" Shawn yelled from the living room.

"Can't a bitch fucking rest around here!? It's right on the ledge of the fireplace! On Tammuz, you're despicable!" I snapped

"So are you, babe, I don't know what you me-"

"Hey! No calling my babe, 'babe'!" Bella yelled from the room.

"Will you guys put a sock in it!? Trying to multitask here!" Dani yelled and we just snickered.

I got a yoghurt and sped up to my parents' room. That's where the nursery was. And I just walked in on that to see that side of the wall was decorated with lotus flower designs. The only reason I wasn't complaining was because it included the colours black and red. I began to run my hand across the decorations of the crib, somewhat adoring it until I realized what I was doing. The speed I retracted my hand would make one think that it got burned or hurt.
I trotted back down and walked around the house aimlessly. I had nothing at all to do. I'm not gonna feed until a week from now, and boy did I actually missed the thrill of killing someone. No one has been doing me wrong. I had no one to torture, I wasn't feeling sexual. It felt like being bored in hell.