chapter 30

I thought the photoshoot would've been tense, but surprisingly it wasn't. They were open to the situation and the shoot went great. I had a bit of fun, especially when there were other celebs to be taken in the pics I'm in. They complimented me on my 'realistic contacts'. I just smiled. If they only knew.
The therapy session was good. I managed to calm Bella down and the session's topic wasn't about what was going on in my mind. Bella opened up to my therapist about how her life has been and found Ms. Song as a mother figure she never had. Ms. Song gave Bella her number, in case she ever needs to voice any savage thoughts that roam her head if she isn't comfortable sharing them with me. I nearly scoffed, but this is beneficial to Bella.

I changed into the clothes I came to the shoot in quickly after the session ended. My parents came here in the middle of the shoot. They were there "looking" proud of me and all that bullshit.
I gazed at my reflection just in time to see it change to amber. I sighed in frustration but continued to pack up.

The door opened and my mom stepped inside, sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes and reapplied my natural makeup. Not that I needed it but, yes.

"You know we need to talk right?" She had a calm manner.

I suppressed a growl, then made my way to the couch.

"I know I've been very harsh to you lately," yeah, um, harsh is not the word. A complete bitchy jackass? Yeah, close enough. "And I know it will take you a long time to trust me, talk to me, forgive me, but I'm very sorry. I've been concerned about you but I was afraid you'd shut me out whenever I would ask due to the first time you woke up like this. I'm gonna help to get you out of this mess, I promise, for right now, I'll be there whenever you need me. Your father too. I'm sorry." I suppressed a bitter chuckle.

At least she feels sorry for what she did, but I'm not gonna let her in so easy. I don't think that will even happen. I'm not the one that decides.

I looked at her and softly nodded, reciprocating a hug. Pathetic. Both of us.
When she leaned up she had 2 questions.

"Okay, so I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. Why is there a slight bulge in your pants and why does your stomach look a bit bloated."

I shook my head and facepalmed myself.

"The first one is basically because I'm a hermaphrodite. To explain it would require 3 days of explaining and 4 days of processing the explained information." I stared at my nails explaining briefly.

"But you weren't born like that-"

"The demon made it happen to me. You didn't think this whole thing through, didn't you? And the second answer is. I'm pregnant. 5 months in." I looked straight up at her with an amused face.

She stared at me then mumbled 'I need a drink," while running a hand through her hair. I need to get some holy person because this isn't good for her. I heard her think.

"You know. I've learned to live my life the way it is. I don't wanna go back to 'normal' and it'll make no sense for it to happen to me. So 'helping' won't help me."

"What do you mean? How do you survive actually? I've never seen you touch food in months."

I threw my head back and laughed. This is where she'll start to get creeped out.

"I'm not normal. So I won't eat normal food." I got up to put on eyeliner, "I'm what many would refer to as a 'cannibal'." I heard her gasp. "But that would be the term if I was fully human. A human wouldn't be able to do the tricks and shit I do." I mumbled but made sure she heard as I perfected the wing. "Anyways. That's all the chit chat we can have for now. I really must go to do some errands." Do or do not expect me to push out a grandkid. "Can you take Bella with you? I have to do this alone." I nonchalantly looked at her as I slung the bag over my shoulder, texting Bella.

"Please just explain to me as you reach home. I'll wait until you come home to hear an explanation."

'Sure Jan.' I mumbled exiting the dressing room, tying my sweater right above the lining of my jeans, allowing the sleeves to cover my area.

I got in my car and sped off to Shawn's house, arriving at 4 pm exact.

I knocked rapidly until he opened his door and angrily yanked me in.

"HEY DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK GIVES!?" I got upset in a second. When demons hurt other demons it hurts. I rubbed the now sore area. Another bruise.

"You're mad with me!? It should be the other damn way around. You wanna tell me what the fuck is this and why the fuck you did it!?" He stomped into another room and played something from a familiar computer. And it was a familiar footage. Last night. Wow, he catches up fast.

"Well, it's two people fucking, duh. It's local porn with moi." I tried to joke, but he didn't smirk. Instead, he fast-forwarded to when I became a hermaphrodite. "That was the freaky part, oh my! Can you tell me how that happens??" I asked looking at the area.

"Take off your jeans and undergarment." I furrowed my brows but did just that. He can't hurt me so that's a plus. I'm not gonna lie when I say it was a moment of relief when I removed my gaff. I sighed because I could finally sit down the way I'm used to. "Where are the sacks?" I pressed on my lower abdomen and he repeated the action, widening his eyes. "This thing is permanent... you're gonna be like this for the rest of your life, as in no matter what. And why is it big?"

"He was big sooo..."

"Are you pregnant?"

I nodded and he facepalmed.

"No offense, but you make some fucking crazy decisions. And lemme guess, you sped it up by 5 months." He rested his hand on my slightly raised abdomen. I nodded. "Why?! Huh!? We were making progress in getting you under control, Zendaya. I was weaning you away from humans and being destructive. Do I have to hurt someone? To let you get the lesson?" I knocked his hand away from me and pulled on my garments. "Do I have to hurt, your cousins? Bella? To make you get the message?-"

"Okay, first off, you are going NOWHERE near anyone of them! So what if I'm meant to be destructive? Huh? This thing controls me in my sleep! You think it's easy! It might have been for you, but not me! And I'm learning to live with it because no one will help me. Only this thing is. And thanks to this," I motioned downstairs, "I can do so even more effectively. So let's just drop this fucking thing and discuss how those 2 dingaloos that call themselves parents, will pay!" I got out in 2 breaths.

He stared at me like he was ready to jump on his prey. Then banged his fist against a wall, breaking it. He held his hands over his head before turning around to face me. He better not ask a question that will make me repeat myself for the 5th time today.

"Just go do whatever you want. I have to finalize some more stuff. Come back on Tuesday and the plan will be ready. Bye." He walked away.

"Well, fine. Bye asshole."

I stormed out and went into the car. The news came on when I made my way to my house. It mentioned finding Trevor's mutilated body with missing parts. I rolled my eyes and took off the station, speeding to my house.

I thought I'd be able to rest when I reached home. But then I saw my mother. And she was waiting for me to give her a rundown of everything. I internally screamed at all the stuff that was going through my head.
I guess I'll be up for the next 24 hours. I could've traveled to avoid police in that period, woman.

Word count: 1432 or something like that. When I edit, I have no idea where I am cause I add stuff.
Dec 1, I'm so tired... it's 10:45pm. I typed up chapters 27-30 today and last night. I need some new camren fan fictions. I need tea. I need to lay off writing smut. I need to lay off writing nudity and explicit content in my terms. I need. To. Stop talking madarass.

Dec/18/'18: also, I changed 'shayne's' name to 'Shawn.' I like to connect a face to a name. So that's Shawn Mendes.

Good night. Enjoy!