Chapter 18

Back to Zendaya's pov!

I stood up from what I did and got myself cleaned up. That was somewhat a healthy meal. All the muffled cries, the way it seemed like much suffering was going on.. everything. Fear still lingered in his dead eyes. I guess you can say I had a special meal tonight. He was still pure (somehow), so I mightn't be hunting for a couple of weeks.

I teleported Lucas's body to the side of a road far from where I live, made the bloodstains disappear from my carpet and whatnot. I felt sticky so I brushed my teeth and prepared myself a nice warm bath and soaked in it till I heard a knock on the(front) door. I quickly washed off and let the water drain, wrapped a towel around me and went to open the front door.

"Hey, how may I help you-" Oh, It's just Bella "Oh, Hey! come in!"

She walked in and faced me as I closed the door.

" 'sup?"

"My Mom," A tear slipped her eye " She and I got into an argument and didn't believe that my stepfather molested me. I was so angry that I walked out of the house and-"

"-Came here." I finished

" Yeah," her voice cracked.

For once I embraced her in a hug and she cried for a few minutes.

"What did she actually tell you?" I asked what I knew she wanted me to.

"She called me a sinner and an abomination. I was like" how could you!" and that's when I came out the house to here." she said in between sobs. I could sooo get back at her stepfather, or Tamara.. but again she'd be an orphan. Plus I'm In a good mood right now.

"So what are you gonna do. I know you're not gonna wanna go back there. Do you wanna sleepover?"

"Maybe, I just don't wanna be around-"

There was a knock at the door and I instantly knew who it was. Her mom and stepdad. I told her to go to my room and wait there, which she did. I wrapped the towel tighter around my body then opened the front door again.

"May I help you?"

"Oh, sorry to bother you but have you seen Bella?" Tamara feigned a voice of worry.

"No, why?" I wanna hear if she was gonna lie or hide something. Bella's stepdad just kept watching me. "Excuse me. Why are you watching me??"

Tamara gave Richie(the stepfather) a stern look as she started to talk again.

"oh, Well it's ok then. If you see Bella please tell her to call or text me?"

She looked at me like she was trying to figure out something before I said 'sure and good night.' I closed the door and looked at my hands. How were they still bloody?

I went into the bathroom to wash my hands before going back into the room where Bella sat.

"who was it??!" She sat up eagerly.

"Your mom. And stepdad "

"My Gosh! Please don't tell me that you told them I was here!" She groaned

"No Bella. I didn't wanna actually."

She calmed down and threw her bag on my bed, laying on it after. I put on my clothes in a second then jumped on the bed with my phone. I'm never gonna be one of those persons that drops their phone on the face because I lay on my side. Ha.

"Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"PICTURE TIME!" I put the camera in her direction.

"No, I am NOT in the mood."

"Aww, "

I came close to her and lay on her legs.

"How about now?"

"No."

"B-"

"I just wanna go to sleep." She mumbled, rubbing her head.

Ugh! One night I'm feeling great and she has to mess it up. She pulled the covers over herself and went to sleep quickly. She looks so cute when sleeping like that. Josh is so lucky to have her. She is probably the best girl in this world.

After looking through my notifs and posting a few things I placed my phone aside and pulled the other half of the covers on me and kissed Bella on her forehead before going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up before the sleeping beauty next to me and started doing the daily routine for school. which was always the boring: brush your teeth, bathe, comb your hair, pack bags and go to S.C.H.O.O.L. what does it mean? I think you know: Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives.

After a few minutes, I decided to play the song that wakes up a person on the military base.

I wasn't to laugh but It was funny seeing her roll off the bed and then jumping up saying "I'm Up!! I'm Up!"

"Haha- You dropped and Haha! Ohh, emM Gee, I can't-"

"That's not funny."

She walked past me pouting a bit.

"Aww c'mon! cheer up!"

She fake smiled, hugged me then did her routine. I stopped laughing and made my bed so I didn't need to worry about it tonight.

While she brushed her hair I stood at the door with my bag and hers. I felt something trickle through my short shorts' and down my leg. Now was so not the time!

"Bella??"

She kept on Brushing her hair.

Ok, I think this baby wants out now. I had to grip on to the wall.

"Bella!!"

"What!" She turned around and realized what was happening.

she dropped her brush and walked me to the bed making me lay down.

Yeah I'm sorry, I'm just gonna skip that birth scene

After a long while, The baby finally came and it was beautiful. She has light brown eyes, a cute nose & lips and matted down black hair. Not to mention she had my complexion. However, after 2 hours she died. She suffocated on her own breathing and Bella and I just sat there and cried. After a while, my feelings just subsided again so I left the baby and Bella there.

It no longer mattered to me. Never even mattered in the first place.