Chapter 27

"Trevor, what the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled, pulling him into the driveway.

"I- I just wanted to clear things up-"

"Oh, really?! Now you wanna clear things up!? Last time we had a talk, a lot of nasty words were being thrown. Infront of the student body!"

He sighed and glanced around. He looked uneasy... and honestly, him showing up randomly isn't something he normally does. Not that things between him and I are normal right now, or even alright. He'd call or text first, to ask.

"Can we go somewhere private?"

What. The. F-

"Wh- no! Of course not, you have something to say, you say it here. You came here to this house. Be lucky that I even answered the door. I was at dinner with some relatives."

He began to get frustrated. Why in the world... wait-

Ugh, why is it this complicated to get in her pants?
😶
Last time I checked she was submissive. The heck's gotten into her? I'ma owe the guys so much money if I don't get her pregnant in a week.
I heard his thoughts.

"What are your real intentions of being here? Huh??"

"Would you stop asking so many damn questions and come with me so I can explain?!" He snapped.

I raised my brow and didn't notice his hand now tightly gripping mine.

"Let. Go," I growled.

"You're gonna give me a kiss, Right now; and meet me at my house tonight."

I stared in his eyes, trying to calm down. If I kiss him, I'll rip out his tongue or break his jaw in the process. As I was about to respond, I heard a voice behind me.

"Let her go,"

I slowly took my cold eyes off his anger and lust-filled ones.

The cousin that was questioning me at the table, aka Cubb, along with Deja was a few feet from us. They were both staring Trevor down.

I felt Trevor release his grip from my hand and grabbed my butt. I grabbed his arm and held it behind his back in a swift motion.

"Don't you EVER, touch what's not yours." I was past infuriated by now. And I wanted him in pain if he didn't understand what I was telling him. "Have I made myself clear?" I growled and felt my eyes shift color for a split second. It was then that he cowered.

I let go and quickly headed inside. I rushed up the steps to my room, ignoring the questions of concern from everyone. I paced around so many times so that I could concentrate on my thoughts and not lose myself. Oh my gosh, I hate this. I looked in the mirror and saw dark, lifeless green eyes. Fuck.

"Shit! Oh, my Fucking Shit! Why the fuck is this happening!?" I half yelled.

He just had to come and mess things up! I was doing perfectly fine until he showed up.

"Daya? Where are you? Are you ok?"

I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists.

"Daya, we already talked to him. Your dad is out there setting him straig- a-are you okay? Your palm is bleeding." Deja worried.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my palms.

Sure enough, my nails were embedded in my skin. Not too deep, but definitely deep enough to emit* blood.
I fast-paced into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I held my palms infront of my face and watched as it slowly but surely healed. I proceeded to do breathing exercises until I saw my eyes resembling a green hazel colour.