Chapter 25

Stepping into the hospital, I made my way to Bella's room. The receptionist was too busy talking to even notice.

Upon entering, I saw her asleep. Her stomach looked like she was 5 months in.

I looked over to the mini nursery in the room to see the twins resting in there. They were relatively small, and- wait.

"Bella. Bellaaa. Wake up!"

Her snoring got light before she woke up. She brought a hand to her face and rubbed her half-asleep eyes. She squinted then looked in my direction. She looked like a hot mess. Oy.

"Oh! You're here! Good morning."

"Yeah, good morning. One of your twins isn't breathing."

"What??" She exclaimed.

She pressed a button while panicking. Then she looked at the babies and started to hyperventilate. I'm assuming that the button was for help.

"Ok. Calm down, just breathe."

Nurses rushed in as I had Bella doing breathing exercises. After a while, the baby started crying meaning that she's breathing again. Well, that was fast.

Relief spread across the faces of Bella and me before they exited the room.

"Thank goodness, she's okay now." She looked up at me, "how are you?"

TO BE HONEST, I'M BUSY AND TIRED AS HELL.

"Good. Actually, I just came from my first day at therapy."

"Oh, did you know about it?"

"No, they drugged me heavily in order to even get me in the vehicle and the elevator."

"Dang.. so how was it?"

"I seemed innocent to her at first, then the second and third response of the blot ink tests got rid of her judgment."
Bella nodded so I went on. "My responses were: a mask, and a bloody knife and guts."

Bella slightly covered her mouth and nodded.

"Note to self, never bring you inkblot tests."

...why would someone even have those?!!?

"So what about you? How's everything?"

"I'm just waiting until this evening. The earliest I'm getting discharged is then." She stopped as if thinking carefully about what she would say next while fiddling with her fingers. "Mom said she's taking the babies and raising them as her own children."

"What!!?!" I almost sprinted out of my chair. "But they're your babies! She- you need to be there to take care of them."

Ohhhh I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.

"She said she'd only need me for the breastfeeding. And something else. She said she'd have kicked me out if I wasn't a minor.

"No, that's not fair. And That man should suffer from molesting you, he shouldn't even be anywhere near your babies. I'm gonna talk to your parents- "

"No! Don't! It's just gonna be worse. I'll cope with it. It's gonna go alright. Trust me."

"Ugghh. Fine. But I'll still have my opinions known to them later. *sigh* anyways. I gotta head out. I'm gonna call you this evening alright?"

She seemed sad but agreed with either way. I bid my greetings and went about my ways. I'm gonna talk to Shawn. Maybe he'll have a suggestion about this that will work in Bella and I's favour.

Word count: 514