chapter 17

Lucas's POV(Surprise!)

As I stepped foot inside my house my parents questioned me about my tardiness. I simply said I had a project to do and they said no more. They're always asking me about my whereabouts. It's very annoying to me. I mean, I don't do anything bad; so why should they worry?

I went upstairs and started the bath. I was getting ready to go to Zendaya's place. Finally, I managed to get to go there! I wouldn't be lying if I said it was one of my main goals since I found out about her. I got in the tub and started bathing.

when I was done I pulled on a muscle shirt. Uh-huh, I work out. then my undergarment and black skinny jeans. Lastly, I pulled on some Jordan's and combed my hair a bit. Now I'm ready.

It's 6:40 pm so I'll get there by 6:50 pm considering it's a ten walk from my house to Zen's house. Yeah, we're neighbours, but the property was grand in size.

"Mom, dad! I'm gonna hang out at Jason's place, I'll be back by 8:00 pm at the earliest!"

They replied telling me to be safe and other stuff as I walked out of the house towards hers.

----------------------------/

When I arrived I knocked on the door and after a while, it opened... But no-one was behind it.

Slightly creep-ed out I debated with myself on if I should go in or not. I eventually went in and it felt chilly. I closed the door and locked it before calling out for Zendaya.

"Zendaya!? It's me, Lucas. I uh, just wanted to let you know I'm here so-"

I just noticed the lights were off and I felt breathing behind my neck.

"No need for shouting" I heard a whisper and felt slightly cold hands on my shoulders.

The lights came on dimly and I finally saw that Zendaya was standing right in front of me.

"Shoot, I almost jumped!" Almost or did?

She draped her hands around my shoulders and slightly smiled.

"Awww. Did I scare you?" she was still whispering. It was a bit seductive and somehow, enchanting.

"Yeah, somewhat"

"Hmm, That's great."

She leaned in and kissed me as I did the same. She ran her hands through my hair while mine were around her waist. After a while, I started to trail some kisses down her neck. She giggled and pulled away. She then took my hand leading me up the stairs to her room.

******************************×******************************

After another 20 minutes of making out, she stopped.

"What? Is kissing the game too strong for you? " I chuckled at the end.

"No, not really. It's just a bit... Boring."

She poked my arm hard, causing it to bleed a little. She chuckled at my slight jumped as she licked the little bit of blood off her fingernail, smiling.

"You're quite healthy, aren't you?"

"Well I must say, I exercise regularly and eat healthily so, why not? " I chuckled. I was quite proud of myself.

"Wow, impressive. And you have a warm heart. Both meanings at that."
She pointed to my heart and looked at Me. Her eyes weren't hazel like they would be. It was rather green, but something like a hard green. I took a step back and got a concerned expression in response.

"What's the matter? "

" Huh? Oh, I just need to get some water. You know, cause all this is getting me hot and dehydrated. " I backed up a bit then turned around.

I was reaching for the doorknob when I got pulled back and turned me around.

"Haha.. no, no. I don't think so. "

With extraordinary strength, she slammed me into the wall next to the door. I saw bright dots and had excruciating pain in my head. I swore, the cement even cracked.

"Maybe you should've thought twice before coming here. You remember those reports on the people being missing and killed anonymously?"

She had an evil smirk and I started to shake my head in disbelief. If it weren't for the excruciating pain I was preoccupied with, I'd have defended myself. I didn't start to feel completely fearful until she brought out a knife. Out of all the damn changes I've seen in her, this makes no sense. Wait. Dead people? No...

I tried pleading for her to let me go, but her grip on me tightened and I felt lightheaded. She looked pleased with all the pain I was going through. I just realized that I was her next victim. Oh my-

"Yeah, I need to have dinner so, uh. Have a great time in heaven."

She kissed me and I began to get unconscious as she slid the knife across my neck...

. good night!