Chapter 15

At 7:30 I was ready to go to school with Bella who was in the living room waiting.

I went into the kitchen, got a bottle of water then went to sit beside her in the living room.

"Come on, it's time to go Bell."

"Ok, the bus is gonna come anytime now." She leaned forward and grabbed the remote.

She was about to take off the news when last night's murder came on.

"Today We made yet another shocking discovery of a decomposing, slightly mutilated body. It's been the third time this week and so far it's been killing wildlife and a few males. More on this news will be broadcasted later on. Advice to the public is to have your homes and probably, farms, locked up and keep your families safe."

As it ended I turned off the t.v. and headed towards the door.

"Damn reporters"

"What's that?"

"We're not taking the bus."

"Oh, ok."

We came out of the house, I locked the doors and we went into my car. She hesitated getting into the car but eventually got in beside me.

I looked to see if anyone or anything was passing but I paused to examine something other than my green eyes. There was a dead animal lying on the side of the road, a couple of yards away from the driveway.

Fortunately, Bella was busy looking for something in her purse so she didn't see it when we drove past it.

" Uh, what are you looking for?"

She showed me at least $500 then shoved it back in her purse.

"Why do you need all of that?"

"First of all, don't open your eyes wide it's creepy. Second, I'm going to the hospital after school."

"To do what? get an abortion? You're only 7 months." I practically laughed

She looked at me in a weird way.

"Um, What are you actually gonna do there?"

"It's exactly that; an abortion" she deadpanned.

I slammed on the brakes and looked a bit towards her, smiling a bit then it faded away. I started driving again and shook my head, holding back a bitter chuckle.

"So" I started off not really caring if I sound harsh "You're gonna kill the baby?" I mean I would too. If I had the option. But, I don't think she should.

"Well, when you say it like that it sounds like the wrong thing to do but, I don't want it."

"Bella-"

"What part of 'he raped me' did you not see and understand?" She yelled

"Bella," I said sternly as she looked at me "It's two."

She looked at me with a baffled expression and I just quirked my brows.

"How?"

"It's kinda in your genes. So it'd be double infanticide."

She kept asking how I know all this and my reply would just be that I know it. I looked at her then back at the street as I pulled into the school parking lot, taking any space available.

I came out of the vehicle fixing my hair after making sure my eyeliner and lipstick weren't smudged. Then my red crop top and green shorts. Bella had on a spaghetti strapped navy blue dress that stretched to her knees and a pair of white flats. Whereas I wore a pair of red heels.

I got my purse out the backseat and closed the doors as we made our way onto the compound.

We got our history books out of our lockers and made our way to history class; not saying a word to each other. Not my fault she wants to fuck up her life.

30 minutes later the history class began but 15 minutes into the class I got bored. So having a mischievous mind I got a pencil and paper and started drawing.

In the drawing, he had a big head and he was walking on a plank. Underneath were a river of crocodiles ready to devour him.

He came up to me when I was finishing my masterpiece and started talking. I knew his voice was annoying, but it was like it tripled today. He was it sounded like a fricking Fox.

"Ms. Coleman, why are you not paying attention."

"Duh, because you're very boring. I'm sitting over here bored as shit and I'm starting to think the birds outside are more entertaining."

He snatched the paper from my hands and his eye's widened.

"What is this?" His voice almost boomed.

"Obviously, the picture explains it all. You with your big head walking on a plank with hungry crocodiles at the bottom of the river waiting to eat. you. up." It was a bit amusing
— the way he failed to hide the terrified expression on his face— so I couldn't hold back the smile that was creeping up.

"That's it. I don't know what's actually gotten into you,"  he motioned to what I was wearing, "but you're in a lot of trouble young lady."

He started to walk away but I stopped him with a question. I could tell he was disappointed and irritated.

"Yeah, exactly how much trouble, I don't have much time to linger about."

Some students snickered, OMMG they are so childish!

"That is it! 2 hours of detention for you young lady!"

"Sir," Bella cut in "We have.. um.. something to do after school"

I looked at her since she was sitting next to me and slightly shook my head no. She just rolled her eyes.

"I was not talking to you but since you two are so close perhaps you should keep Zendaya company, IN DETENTION! "

You shouldn't have said anything.

She looked at me weirdly then back at her textbook.

"Fine Mr. Balddick, I mean Baldwin."

The students laughed their heads off.

Teacher: "That is it! you've just earned yourselves a total of 3 hours."

He walked away as the bell rang. Bella walked out of the classroom to her class and as I was about to walk out someone managed to pin me against the wall.

"I like the way you behaved in class. It's kinda attractive." Lucas bit his lip and surveyed my body.

"That's good to know. Meet me at my house after detention."

He surprisingly kissed me before leaving. I touched my lips, recovered from that kiss then made my way to class.

. Thank you for reading. :) ;) <3

Instagram:  alluringdaya