chapter 7

I finally decided what I was gonna wear to Brent's party. I didn't really wanna go but I'm kinda like a body guard to Bella.  The guys that will be at that dance are all sorts of fucked up.

I set out what I was gonna wear on my bed as I went to take a shower.

After I was done I went into the room, dried off, got on my underwear, etc and put on my clothes **pic above**.

when that was done I grabbed a small purse and placed my phone in there.

~~~Arriving at Brent's house~~~

When I stepped into the house I was greeted by a few people. Although the music and other people were a bit loud I could've still heard them.

As I walked through the crowd I felt someone grab my arm.

" Zendaya, Hi."

I turned around to see a guy that... seems familiar.

"Hey... do I know you?"

"Supposedly, I'm your neighbour's Son. Lucas."

"Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot."

"It's ok. Who are you looking for?" He shrugged.

"Bella, have you seen her? a little bit shorter than me, Blondish-Reddish hair, eyes a bit darker than my hazel-brown-"

"Yeah, she's by the kitchen area."

"OK, thanks."

He let go of my arm and for some reason, it was tingling... But I paid it no attention. I pushed myself through the crowd and headed towards the kitchen. As I reached there I saw her but a few guys were around her. They were forcing her to do shots and she was refusing. I don't blame her, none of us liked liquor, it could be spiked for all we know.

"Hey!!"

I shouted startling them. Bella saw me and ran to me hugging and crying. Fear was in her eyes and she was trembling.
Amongst the crowd was Brent himself. That fricking son of a gun.

"Z. Let's go. I don't wanna cause a fight to happen."

"How bout, we go somewhere and talk bout this?.."

"Yeah"

I only took a step away when someone pulled me back. Why do people keep pulling me back?! I got a bit angry now so I turned around and gave the person a slap to his/her face. Then I realized that I slapped Brent and all eyes were on me. I was gonna punch him in the face when I got held back by Bella and a few other girls. Bella then lead me through the crowd and outside.

"Zendaya, I appreciate that slap from you to Brent, but what has gotten into you? You don't have to get physical."

I just looked away. In my mind, I was just saying unpleasant things.

"Zen. Look at me. It's not like you to do such a thing."
She lifted my chin using her index and middle finger causing me to look at her.

"*sighs* look, I'm still me. OK? But I'm not sorry for what I did. He deserved that at the least."

She pondered awhile. Maybe I shouldn't have said that last part.

"What do you mean 'at the least'?" She crossed her arms with a slight look of concern.

"uh-nothing..."

"You make it obvious that you're lying."

"I'm not lying. Now do you wanna go home or-"

I got cut off when I heard someone calling our names.

We looked to where we heard it coming from and saw Trevor. Then a few other people came out of the house.

"We gotta go, now." He slightly panted and we began walking.

"Why?"

"Brent's looking for you. I don't know what he's gonna do but I don't think it's gonna be a good idea to stay-"

He got cut off when we heard someone shout my name. The next thing I knew, I was in my car with Bella driving it and Trevor in his one driving behind us.

I leaned on the window and looked outside.

"I could've just killed him."
I covered my mouth realizing what I just said. I looked to my left to see Bella staring.

"What the- something's wrong with you.."

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.