Chapter 46

I woke up with violent sneezing and blurred vision. my body felt like I had been working out for hours. It hadn't felt that way in such a long while therefore it wasn't the most embracing feeling. I still felt weak. What was it? Rosemary water? Whatever it was, it sure did its purpose. And I don't know if it can be the fact that I'm still covered in the properties laden in the water, but I smell it so much stronger now that I'm awake. I moved my arms only To hear a small rattle, then a ring.
I saw that connected to my arm was a string to the bell, that ran through the door. And that the chains were abnormally huge. I tugged at it, triggering a series of rings and just the same amount of pain on the parts of my arm that touched my clothes. Despite the amount of pain I experienced, I could feel the relaxed muscles on my face. I would look calm when I was in pain.

I hate my life.

The door opened and I could faintly pick up on Bella's scent. I just closed my eyes again, knowing my vision wasn't at it's best and I wouldn't be able to see her. Plus, the fact that I was able to control my actions at the moment meant that I wanted to make the most of everything.

I felt her slight hesitation to step in and felt a stinging in my eye. I know she doesn't trust me.

"Z,-"

"I'm sorry.-"

"I don'-"

"I'm a horrible person." I bent my head down and squeezed my eyes shut. "I don't need you to confirm it whether you want to spare my feelings or not... I saw what it was doing with my body. I... liked certain disgusting things. I hurt you in every unfathomable way possible... and I'm sorry for it..."

I heard a muffled sniffle and felt a twitch in me. Like a personality kind of twitch.

"And I know you might not want to hear that bullshit apology, but if you know what's best for you, don't stay with me." and there goes my freedom to talk.

My weakened demon stirred awake. And I know that Shawn and Dani will be coming in 3... 2... 1-

My eyes opened and I was seeing perfectly now.

"So, I'll just get straight to the point." Shawn started up, which I rolled my eyes at. "I believe your demon's name is Tammuz or some shit like that. You've killed more than 50 people in a year. You're into S&M. You kill guys that are douches... Honestly, that is the only good part to all the immoral shit you did.-"

"You're making my ears bleed, shut the fuck up-" I tried to cut him off.

" You're making my mind have seizures, so why don't YOU listen for a while. Gosh, you're such an ass. So that wasn't enough. You killed your partner or friend or whatever, obtained his peen, attempted to rape your cousins, began to be violent to Bella in multiple ways." he stopped pacing about me and stopped in front of me. "Am I lying of anything?"

" So I did all that and more. What can you do about that? She knew what she was signing up for. We're all fucking sinning here. Anyways, I must get washed up. This is a sickening scent you've got drenched on and around me." I looked at Dani's clenched hands, not only from the anger she was holding against me. "Oh, like you haven't fucked me. Throw away that crystal. It won't do shit for her." I laughed. Obviously, I didn't see what kind of crystal that was and what type of room this is.

She clenched her jaw and began to light sage. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as Shawn began to chant something in another language. Bella turned away from me and walk back out the room where she sat outside the now-closed door. I furrowed my brows when I saw Dani grab some paraphernalia.

" Can you extinguish that sage?! What are you motherfuckers trying to do?! Kill me!?" a bitter laugh escaped before I saw them stop and talk to each other then got back to work.