Chapter 22

"I don't believe you."

"But I am-"

"Don't f*cking play with Me!"

I shoved him against the tree, hearing the trunk creak a bit. I let go and fell to my knees. I hadn't realized I'd started to cry until I felt tears stroll down my cheeks.
Is this guy making fun of Me?
Why did he say that?
I don't believe it's true...
But then. He showed no pain after being shoved into a tree That hard.

After getting ahold of myself, I stood up and reassured myself.. something that wasn't true.

" It's all a dream. It's all in your head. You'll wake up in the morning and live a completely normal- who am I kidding. I'm not normal. Everything is twisted.

I got cut off by a violent shaking. I stopped my train of thoughts and I opened my eyes to see the guy's hands were on my shoulders. He stopped shaking Me, seeing that my attention was now on him.

"You need to get a grip of yourself."

I looked at his hands once more.

" And you... Need to get your hand off me before you don't have any."

Hesitantly, he retracted his arms.

" Look. I gotta go before those drunkards come get lost. Read this and stop killing. I'll be around often. Just reach me when you can."

He placed something in my hand before basically zooming out of sight.

Okay... What just happened??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To avoid unwanted questions and punishments, I avoided going through the front door.
But instead, climbed the balcony and slept in through the window. Luckily, with my perfect vision, I saw no-one in my room. I turned on the lamp then closed my window.
However, when I went on my bed, I didn't expect to feel anyone else in it. I got a close look at the person and seconds later realized it was Bella.

She let a groan before sitting up and looking at me.
Her eyes lit up a bit before hugging me. I embraced quicker than I thought I would.
I just took a moment to enjoy how soft she was. Her hair was soft and had a cotton blossom scent. Her hands were soft and gentle on my back. Then when we stopped hugging... I saw those warm brown eyes.
Once again, a few seconds after, tears filled her eyes and her voice croaked as she talked.

" I thought I lost you. I just wanted to see you, but when I did, you were lying so still. I thought you had passed away. I cried myself to sleep for like, 3 nights straight-"

" But I told you, I'll always be here."

I wiped her tear started cheek only for more tears to run over.

"Calm down, it's not good for the -"

"I don't care about the f*cking baby, I care about you."

I exhaled feeling a bit warm after that sentence.

"So do I. So. Get some rest. It's been a long night... Love you."

She mumbled, "I love you too." Before kissing my cheek and plopping her head back on the pillow.

I wiped her remaining tears away before remembering the paper the boy gave to me.

I opened it and all that was there was "meet me in the woods for training."

What???!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

As the bell rang for recess (yes, we have that, I was the first one out. I needed to get away from everyone, I believe that I was losing it.
I had the urge to... hurt.. anyone that talked to me for more than five seconds. We'll, except Bella.
To make things tenser, Trevor confronted me many times. He attracted a small crowd every time he did so.