Chapter 28

I stared up at the only room with a light on. His parents made the two worst choices. Leaving him alone, and creating him in the beginning. I can't believe I actually liked this guy. Anyways. He has a dare to fulfill, and I have a stomach to feed.
It's a win-win situation for us both, but only one will succeed. Sad. But that's the damn reality.

I adjusted my cropped top and skinny jeans before jumping to the 3rd floor of his house, onto the porch and into the window view.
Beginning of a (shitty) sex scene. I tried.
Wow.

My eyes...

I'm actually, sorry for him.

He's jerking off hastily.😂

Oh gosh, am I doing him a favour before he expires.

Turning my head to the direction of the street, I knocked on the glass door.
With my super hearing, I heard that squirt then him realizing I'm out here. He hurried to pull on some boxers. Then some tapping sounds on his computer. Hm. I guess his friends are gonna be watching some local porn.

"Hey, you came. Finally."

I struggled to hold back a laugh. Nah bud, I don't think I'm the one that came. The only reason I'm getting wet right now is that I don't wanna get hurt down there and I'm thinking of something else.

I stepped into his room and threw my bag on the side. He came up behind me, snaking his arm around my waist and his boner was right against my back.

"let's just get this shit over with. You and your stupid ass dare. And by the way. Don't expect me to put my mouth on that thing."

He hesitantly nodded— starting to trail kisses down my neck. I had to start to pretend to like it; but not before I flashed a devilish smile to the webcam, eyes shifting several colors.

He led me to his bed, starting a make-out session. His member was right against the skin of my stomach. I mumbled profanities in the best fake turned on voice I could find. He trailed kisses up and down my torso. Then he started to place some heavy hickies. Boy. This is gonna take two whole days to disappear!

He finally made his way back up to my face, kissing hungry, rough kisses. After a while he started to fight to get into my mouth— just so he could have the pleasure, I allowed it.
What he didn't expect? My tongue had transformed into one of a human serpent if you know what I mean. I loved fucking with people's minds.

"Fuck," he mumbled, pulling away for a while.

I hauled off my blouse, and his boxers, as he slid off my jeans.

I gave him a handjob, for short while. That fucker is actually big- and cum was over my stomach.

Not even a few minutes passed before I started to get hungry. I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Ready?" He stepped off the bed with that hard ass erection. Ugh. I'm gonna hate getting pregnant.

I nodded, sitting on the bed.

He fingered me first, for a few minutes. I had to picture other things to get a realistic moan and orgasm. Then he lined up his dick at my clit and slowly then roughly slid it in. I was surprised. My first time and I felt nothing at all.

He thrust slowly, then fast. He better has a good pullout game. I don't wanna- in fact. I'm just gonna play with my meal.

We flipped over so I was dominating. Bedroom bully "magically" came on and I danced and grinded on him.
It was going well. He was getting harder and harder. He was having fun and thinking about the money, accomplishment, and name he'd have.