Chapter 11

He sat right behind me and I tried not to think about what he was about to say.

"Ah, Dressy are we? your hand seems better. I thought it'd never heal." He smirked, knowing damn well he was annoying me.

I don't know how but it felt like my hands were on fire and I also felt on fire on the inside. I tried my best to calm down but I couldn't really. It seemed as if something else was gonna take over some time or another. Then he started to talk a whole lot more- Trying to achieve Bella's attention. She sat straight up, slowly turning to look at him.

"Why do you continuously try to torment people?"

He looked at her and smiled a bit.

"Oh, sorry to wake you up Beautiful."

"Yeah, sure. why are you asking her such dumb questions? Yo, she's smarter than you by FAR." She exaggerated.

"That's just it. I wanna see exactly how smart she is." He wore that smug look again.

He looked at me with that last part. I wanna hurt him so bad. The rage that burned inside me was hard to even conceal.

He kept talking until I finally said something.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP? IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU? I'm TIRED OF HEARING YOUR VOICE IT MAKES ME SICK!"

I covered my mouth realizing what I just said then moved my hand and smiled in satisfaction. What is wrong with me? Everyone just stared at me.

He looked at me and I read his thoughts, You'll pay for that. just you wait.

I chuckled lightly before saying tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.. the clock is still ticking... I'm still here; patiently waiting...

He looked at me with wide eyes before turning back around so he must've heard me. I simply smiled.

___________

Bella and I were the first ones off the bus. I quickly made my way into the school and to my locker while Bella tried to catch up with me.  She grabbed my hand, causing me to face her. She pulled me to follow her into the janitor's closet and I started talking.

"Look, before you ask, he's always getting on my case. It was about time someone puts him in his place."

It was dark so she turned on the light. The closet wasn't as small as I thought it'd be. I looked and her and saw that she was scared... I wanted to tell her to not be scared but a part of me liked it. I inched closer to her holding her hands and she had her grip on them willingly.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing to worry about Bella." I wiped her tear away as I felt something take over my body. I kissed her and she didn't kiss back until moments later.

"I like you." -wait did I just say that?

She looked at me surprised and as if she were under a spell.

"I like you too."

I felt a slight smile creep upon my lips as I went in for one more long kiss. I pulled myself away and looked down realizing what I just did. She blushed and turned her face away and I laughed at her embarrassment. Sometimes I can't believe I used to always ignore that urge.

I opened the door revealing an empty hallway since it was 6:45. Or at least that's what I thought until someone pushed me against the locker. I looked to my right and saw Bella out cold. I looked to see who has me pinned and saw Kenton. No surprise.

"Let. me. go."

His grip was bone-crushing but at the same time, it didn't really hurt. I pushed him off with the same force he was pinning me down and ran to Bella. I tried to get her up but she didn't respond. I looked at Kenton with anger and slowly went to him.

"You've got 5 seconds to run... Before I RIP YOUR HEART OUT ." I practically growled at the end.

He stood up watching me.

"one...
     Two...
        Three...
            Four...
                Fi-"

He started to run and I smirked. I said a few Latin words and watched as he tripped and twisted his ankle.

"Better not mess with me next time. "

I went back over to Bella and I smelled something iron-y or coppery as I came near. I looked at her blouse and it looked a bit red. She was bleeding where she got bruised. I picked her up and took her to the nurse's office.
The nurse saw her asked what happened so I told her.. Something.. She treated the wound and bandaged it. Bella woke up exactly after that. Wondering where she was then sighed when realizing she was in the nurse's office.

We had exactly the same classes so I helped her throughout the day. She's the only escape from the voices in my head anyway.

She met this guy named Josh and I can say he's hot. What? I'm being truthful. He walked home with us. Turns out he lives right in front of Bella's. I just felt deep down inside that they're gonna hit it off sometime soon. Nah, who am I kidding, it won't last.

Hey!  How's it going? I'm sure yours is going great. Have a good day though. ILY'all