Chapter 33

I arrived home in the evening, in a good mood. The day was productive and eventful. Everything seemed perfectly in place. Until I entered the hall. I had to take a step back. Tamara and Bella were on the couch. Bella was trying so hard to focus on her mom but she probably just wanted rest right now.

"Zendaya? Could you come and help in the kitchen?"

I closed the door after realizing I was being spoken to and went into the kitchen. Another thing I missed because I was happy, was that guests would be here. Law was here.

"Zendeesha! Oh, hello! I missed you, how are things??"

"Uuhhh, good. Um, what's the occasion?"

"Wow, I dunno. Why don't you go check upstairs and tell me?" He smirked with a raised brow.

It finally clicked and I ran upstairs. Yas!

"Score! Thank you sooo much!" I held one of the customized high waist jeans to my waist.

"Hope you don't mind me asking, but how'd you get that? I've never seen it before." He pointed towards my crotch. I'm tired of people asking about this!

"I always had it, it was just itty-bittier." I laughed.

"Okay, sure, let's go with that. So this was customized to give the illusion of your, ahem, being normal and you're still stylish at the same time. And don't worry, your jeans won't ride down and feel uncomfortable. You just won't be able to sit cross-legged... or legs closed for that matter."

"Huh. Yeah trust me, I know." I slightly laughed, shaking my head. "I'll just put these in the wash."

"Oh, no need. They washed it and I took it to get dry cleaned, for safety measures."

Damn, he's always one step ahead.

"Oh, ok. That's appreciated, let's go back down now."

We walked down and I proceeded to help my mom in the kitchen. I didn't want to hold a long conversation with Law. He already didn't believe my lie. Yet he knows not to question it.

"Daya, I forgot to tell you. Remember Dinah?-"

"Yes! The poly princess from 5H! Duh! Are they coming over??"

"Yes, tonight. Dinah's gonna be here first though."

"Hell Yeah! But why? Oh, wait... it's for that charity event thing?"

"Allow me to spill the information, yeah?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, before nodding. How am I still in a good mood?

"So as I was saying-"

"YO, ZENDAYA! GETCHA LAZY AYUS UP AND OPEN THE DOOR FOR MOI!"

"Be right back, gotta Dinah."

"She surely has a way of making herself known!"

I rushed to the door to see that Bella was doing just that.

"Zend- oh! Hi Bella! How are you? You look sick, are you okay?"

Bella just gave a blank expression then made her way upstairs. "I'm going to sleep." Then the door closed gently. She was actually going to cry herself to sleep.

"Uh, did I do something wrong?"

I signed 'she just got discharged from the hospital, she was through a lot. Including anorexia and deaths. I'll explain later' to her. She nodded, Then I embraced her in a hug.

"The other girls should be here in ten minutes. I just really wanted to get here first. Haha. Whatcha been up to?"

We walked up to the largest guest room while talking.