chapter 24

I got home feeling EXHAUSTED!

I swear, controlling this thing is worse than it taking over. I felt like I was hidden deep inside my own body.

I hope the training tomorrow won't be as painful as it was 2 hours ago.

My entire body was actually aching. I did more screaming than when I gave birth to that... thing.
So my throat is also sore.

I climbed into bed and tried keeping still.

One move and it'll feel like a violent blow to my body.

Even the crying I did internally was more than normal.

The punches, throwing into trees and so on, felt bone-breaking. Although, no bones were broken.

It wasn't until the end of the 3-hour training I was able to stop the demon and take back possession of my own body.

I honestly never thought that a person like me could ever be in this much pain.
Well... Half demon/ half-person but you know what I mean. Then this was the only day one of at least 21 days, but it should get easier... right?

He already told me I'll have to accept the whole demon thing, but this training will control it. That is of course until he or I find a way to reverse the deal.

I pulled myself from my sea of thoughts to look at the alarm clock. 1:05 am. I look around the room for a while wondering about Bella. When is she even gonna come out of the hospital? One of us always seem to find ourselves in the hospital every 2 to 5 weeks, I swear.

After a while, I walked to the bathroom, opened the door and turned on the faucet to fill the bathtub. I threw in a Galaxy bath bomb and waited for it to fill up. Finally- I get to bathe and relax in warm water. The feel of it is just wanting to jump at me. The steam appeared to rise up and wrap around me as if inviting me into the now lukewarm water. I stepped in eager to stop the pain on some parts of my body. As I sank in, a wave of relief washed over me. As if on cue the pain felt like it wasn't there anymore; ridding me of one less stress. When I had enough, which is about 1 hour, of relaxation I cleaned myself, drained the shower and went into my room to dry off.

"I see you found a solution." A voice sounded behind me.

"Fuck, shit!"

I slipped but held onto the wall. How the hell did he get in here?!

"Uh, Through the window." He sarcastically replied.

Did he just?-

"Read your mind. Yes?" I watched him." You're not only you can do that, hun."

He had the biggest smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap him so hard that he'd -

"Uh uh uhn. No violence.."

"Would you just stop fucking taunting!?"

"cough words cough"

....

Dick head.

"What are you doing here?" Not gonna ask how he found me.

"To drop this off so "you" wouldn't go on hunting mania."

He held up a bag and placed it on my bed, where he was sitting.

Is that...

"I- is that a dead-"

"Rabbit? Yes."

I turned my head the opposite direction and tightened my towel around my body, as reassurance. I cleared my throat before recomposing myself.