DARE #44 - Sonic & Friends: Meeting OCs?

TO: Sonic the Hedgehog and Friends

FROM: Winxlunar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARE

A dare for the whole group. They all have to meet their other alternative universe selves who are also my OCs. They are...

For Sonic - Apollo, a gold wolf mobian who's good with a bow.

For Amy - Athena, a snowy owl mobian with blue eyes and grey specks. She's also smart and scary with a dagger.

For Knuckles - Hades, a black mobian wolf who's good with a sword.

For Tails - Hestien, a red, orange, and yellow hedgehog with warm brown eyes who carries around a cornucopia that's magical. And is also a fire user.

For Sticks - Hephaestus, a black bat mobian who uses a sledgehammer and has fiery red eyes.

For Shadow - Artemis, a silver wolf mobian with auburn hair tied in a braid. She's a magic user who fights with a staff with Lunar energy in it.

For Silver - Ares, a red-brown wolf mobian who uses a spear.

For Blaze - Hemera, a blue falcon mobian who goes fast by using the winds.

For Rouge - Aphrodite, a pink and black fox who's good with beauty tips and uses beauty magic to annoy Artemis.

For Cream - Pearl, a black seal mobian with water powers.

And for Dr. Eggman - Lady Lupa, a meif'wa who wants the seven Lunar Moonstones.

(Their powers are Fire, Sun, Plant, Water, Ice, Moon, and Wind. These moonstones are also their world's Chaos Emeralds.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Amy: So, most of these characters are named after Greek gods?

Blaze: Pretty much.

Knuckles: Well, let's go meet them.

[Everyone walks out of the room.]

Meeting #01: Sonic and Apollo (Green Hill Zone)

[Apollo was shooting a lot of arrows at the palm trees at lighting speed.]

Sonic: Hey, you're pretty good with that bow.

*Apollo: Thanks.

Meeting #02: Amy and Athena (Casino Street Zone)

[Amy and Athena were chatting about their weapons.]

*Athena: Hey, you're pretty good with that hammer.

Amy: Thanks, so are you with that dagger.

Meeting #03: Knuckles and Hades (Sky Sanctuary Zone)

[Knuckles was admiring Hades' sword.]

Knuckles: Wow, nice sword.

*Hades: Thanks. Hey, wasn't there a knight version of you from another world?

Knuckles: Uh-huh.

Meeting #04: Tails and Hestien (Emerald Hill Zone)

Tails: (holds up Hestien's cornucopia) Hmm, I never expected something so ordinary like a cornucopia to be so magical.

*Hestien: Well, now you know.

Meeting #05: Sticks and Hephaestus (Sticks' Burrow)

Sticks: (holds up Hephaestus' sledgehammer) Nice sledgehammer. Do you use it to smash aliens?

*Hephaestus: Uh... no.

Sticks: Well, you should. They're everywhere!

*Hephaestus: (confused) Okay...?

Meeting #06: Shadow and Artemis (Green Forest)

[Shadow and Artemis were finished sparring with each other.]

Shadow: Heh. Not bad.

*Artemis: (puts her staff away) Hm. No wonder why they call you the "Ultimate Life Form."

Shadow: Yeah, it's a title I've carried ever since I was created. Never regretted it.

*Artemis: I see.

Meeting #07: Silver and Ares (Wave Ocean)

Silver: Ready?

*Ares: (holds up his spear) Do it!

[Silver lifted up three coconuts in the air with his psychokinesis, and then Ares threw his spear at all three of them.]

Silver: Wow, not bad!

*Ares: Thanks.

Meeting #08: Blaze and Hemera (Imperial Palace)

[Blaze and Hemera were having tea.]

Blaze: So, you go fast by using the winds, huh?

*Hemera: Yeah, it's pretty fun!

Blaze: Hmm, you know, you remind me of someone I know. Well, actually, two people I know fused into one.

*Hemera: Ah, I see.

Meeting #09: Rouge and Aphrodite (Empire City)

[Rouge and Aphrodite were walking down the street.]

Rouge: So, you're pretty good with makeup, huh?

*Aphrodite: Yep. I use fine moisturizer for my skin, manicure my nails perfectly, and know which colored makeup to use for every season and/or holiday. Plus, I also use my beauty magic to annoy Artemis. It's kinda funny.

Rouge: Oh, so it looks like I'm not the only one who annoys someone.

*Aphrodite: (giggles)

Meeting #10: Cream, Cheese, and Pearl (Chao Garden)

Cream: I forgot. What kind of powers do you have again?

*Pearl: Here, I'll show you.

[Pearl uses water from the pond to create a wall of water.]

Cream: Whoa!!

*Pearl: And that's not all, look.

[Pearl also created multiple spirals of water, and Cream and Cheese were amazed by it.]

Cream: Wow!!

Meeting #11: Dr. Eggman and Lady Lupa (Eggman Land)

Dr. Eggman: So, you're after these seven "Lunar Moonstones" that have different elemental powers inside each of them?

*Lady Lupa: That's right. And you're after these seven "Chaos Emeralds" that have massive amounts of power inside of them, right?

Dr. Eggman: Uh-huh.

*Lady Lupa: We really do have our work cut out for us, huh?

Dr. Eggman: We sure do.

[A few minutes later...]

Amy: I gotta say, those guys were really nice.

Cream: Yeah.