QA #74 - Sonic & Friends: The Best One So Far

TO: Sonic the Hedgehog and Friends

FROM: AmandaGreengrass

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION

Hey, everyone! What's the best ask, dare, or book review so far? I'm just curious, 'cause look how far we've got to!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER

Sonic: Let's see... For best question, let's go with the one with the comics.

Tails: Oh, yeah. Some people prefer the Archie comics, some prefer the IDW comics, and some prefer both. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Knuckles: That's right.

Tails: Hmm... And the best dare is probably the one where Shadow was squirting water at Sonic to make him swim.

Sonic: Seriously, Tails!?

Tails: What? It was kinda funny when he did that.

Knuckles: I wonder if he'll do it again with a hose.

Sonic: Knuckles, no!

Shadow: Hmm, maybe I will do that someday.

Sonic: Oh, come on!

Shadow: Anyway, the other best dare we got so far was obviously the one where Rosy kissed Scourge!

Silver: Oh, yeah, I remember that! And it got 100,000 likes on YouTube ever since!

Sonic: And ever since then, Scourge was traumatized for about two whole weeks.

Knuckles: Looks like Mr. I'm-So-Cool-All-The-Time isn't so cool after all. (laughs)

Tails: Why did Rosy kissed Scourge again?

Sonic: It was a punishment for Scourge for calling someone's message about my hydrophobia "sappy." And someone said that if he does it again, a bunch of OCs will shave his quills off!

Shadow: Oooh, a wicked warning. Nice.

Silver: And as for the best book review, we have to go with... the one about the dares.

Tails: Hmm, I kinda agree with you there, Silver.

Knuckles: Yeah, me too.

Sonic: Now that that's done... (rips the pants off of him)

Tails: Why did you...?

Sonic: My fifteen pages are up, remember?

Tails: Oh, yeah, right.