Tempted:74:

*Justin*

Saturday

8:47 AM

"It was so awesome to see you." Hunter smiled, giving Bella a hug goodbye.

"You too. I'm glad you got to come up."

"Next time you're taking off so I can see you more."

"I definitely will." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Good luck bud."

"You too." Hunter winked, nodded his head at Bella, then disappeared on the plane to Washington.

"Why did he wink at you?" She laughed, tilting her head to look at me.

"Because he loves me." I shrugged, chuckling with her as I turned as around and slipped my arm around her waist as we started to walk. "So what do you want to do today besides dinner?"

"I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter."

"Oh come on. I haven't seen you in what feels like forever. There has to be something. We could make cookies, cuddle and watch movies, go out and walk around for a bit. It's been a while since we've done that."

"You know that will probably end up with me shopping."

"I don't mind."

"I'm not going to argue or object- so if you are saying you don't mind I'm going to take you up on that."

"You should get some new dresses. Black ones- or red."

"And why is that?" She asked as I opened the door to outside, letting her step outside first and grabbed her hips, pulling her back into me and pecked her neck.

"Because you look sexy as hell in those."

"I like pink."

"I know you like pink." I chuckled, kissing her neck again as I took a step forward. "But the black...especially the black..."

"Doesn't sound like we are talking about dresses anymore."

"What do you think we're talking about? I was really talking about dresses."

"Mhm." She nodded, taking my hand and pulled me forward, her sweater falling off her shoulder.

"Are you not wearing a bra?"

"Stop." She blushed, walking faster and giving my hand a tug.

"You're not!"

"Hush up. I don't need to all the time. It's a perk."

I laughed, pressing her up against the car.

"That's funny."

"Hilarious." She playfully rolled her eyes, standing up on her tiptoes so she could kiss me on the lips. "Want to grab some lunch?"

"That sounds good." I nodded, pecking her lips again. "Whatcha feel like?"

"Doesn't matter to me. I'm flexible. You can pick."

"How about we drive around and figure it out as we go?" I asked, tucking her hair back behind her ear- causing a blush to sweep across her cheeks.

"Ok."

"Why are you blushing?"

"I don't know." She blushed again, her hands quickly flying up to cover her cheeks. "You just do things to me."

"Well, it's good to know that I still do that after all this time." I pulled her hands off her face, bringing them around my neck and pressed my lips against her forehead.