Tempted:41:

*Bella*

9:14 AM

"Wake up." I kissed Justin's cheeks, hovering over him slightly as he stirred.

"Bella..."

"Please? Wake up. No more sleeping. I don't care if it's Saturday. I'm dragging your butt up and we're going out."

"Demanding...I like it."

"Shut up!" I picked up my pillow, hitting him lightly with it, only to get a glare shot at me with my hands snatched up from his sides, basically causing me to fall on top of him. "Good morning to you too."

"Oh please, are you complaining when you woke me up?"

"I kissed you awake! I just won't do that anymore."

"No," He whined, shaking his head. "I like it. I'm joking. We can go out and do whatever you want."

I realized then that he actually thought I was mad- and I wasn't.

"Justin...are you ok?"

"What? Yeah, I'm fine- but I'm serious. Let's go out. Whatever you want."

"Do you want to eat breakfast here, or out?" I asked, tracing over his jawline with my finger.

"I can make us breakfast if you want. I like that."

"Will I be allowed to help?" I leaned down closer, smiling as I tucked my hair back and fully let myself straddle him, kissing his cheek again.

"How can I say no to that?"

"Yay." I whispered against his lips, caressing his cheeks in my palms while kissing him tenderly, feeling his hands slide under the shirt I was wearing of his to my hips. "I got stuff at the grocery store this week after school. That's the only time I use my car. Do you know how terrible the traffic is here?"

"Yes, I drive myself here."

"Oh, yeah." I giggled, running my hands down to his chest.

"Are we going to get up, or are we just going to lay here all day?"

"Such a dilemma - but we're going out - to see the city."

"Bella...if this is because of you going out with Trent it's ok-"

"No, I want to go out with you. I want to spend time with you - outside of this apartment."

"Ok, then I'll make us some breakfast."

"So I have to get up." I teased, standing myself up and stretched, walking over the coffee pot.

"You look better in my clothes than I do." He smirked, crawling out of bed like I had, his arms folding behind his back as he stretched.

"You're welcome." With an eye roll, I started the usual lot of coffee, feeling his arms slide around my waist.

"I love you." Justin let out a chuckle, pecking my cheek.

"I love you too."

"I was thinking, after we go out today and stuff, maybe later we could go out and see a movie? We haven't done that in a while."

"Sure, I'd love that." I turned my head, smiling up at him.

"Good, it's a date. Now, would you like your eggs scrambled?"

"Yes please."

"Ok." His lips pressed into my temple for a quick second before he let go and headed over to the fridge, pulling out the eggs.

Today would be good. I'd make sure it was.

________________________

*Justin*

2:17 PM

"It is getting cooler here." I mumbled, keeping an arm around Bella's shoulders to hold her close to my side.

"Yeah, I know. It keeps fluctuating. I usually just bring a little sweater with me or something to school."

"I can't believe you walk everyday."

"I've literally lost four pounds from walking." She laughed, but I didn't, I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"You're not trying to lose weight, are you?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"Because you're perfect and there is no reason for you to lose weight."

"You have to say that. You're my boyfriend."

"That doesn't mean it's not true."

"Well thanks." She smiled a little, tilting up her head to look at me.

"Of course."

"Look, there it is!" Her smile immediately brightened and she grabbed my hand from its place on her shoulder, pulling me behind her. "I've always wanted to see this. I've never gotten to this side of the city."

"Really, not even with-"

"No." She shook her head, looking down at the memorial. "Not with him."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

She should be mad at me. She should be mad at me for so many reasons, especially for yelling at her the way I did yesterday, when we all really know that I was just being a jealous douche bag.

I lied to her. I've been lying to her...I have no reason to be like this to her. I know she loves me, and I love her. I love her so much, and I should be able to tell her...to stop all the crap behind her back for her. I know she's probably doing nothing here. She's prrobably doing the usual here - reading, writing her music...my Bella.

I tugged her forward, cupping her face and crushed my lips on hers, laughing as she squealed - and there she was, kissing me back the way she always did.

I didn't know that would make me feel worse.

"What was that for?" She asked, raising an eyebrow while biting down on her lip.

"I just wanted to kiss you."

"I like it." Her laughter filled the air, and there she was on her tiptoes again, her hands rested at the top of my chest while I cupped her cheeks, managing to tuck her hair back along the way.

When I pulled back, I reached in my pocket, pulling out a coin and placed it in her hand.

"You better make a wish, and don't say you have everything. Make a wish."

"Alright." Playfully rolling her eyes, she turned so her back was to the fountain, tossing the coin over her back into the fountain. "There, I did it."

"What'd you wish for?"

"You think I'm going to tell you?"

"Why not?"

"Because it's a secret. You're turn. And don't say you have everything."

"Funny." I took my turn to roll my eyes, closing my eyes, trying not to associate the fact that Bella was watching me while I did this.

I knew what I was wishing for.

I wish my mom would be ok and the cancer would be completely gone.

I peeked an eye open, meeting Bella's gaze from beside me.

"Well?"

"If you're not telling me I'm not telling you." I stuck out my tongue, hooking an arm around her waist and took a step. "You want to walk around and look at it, right?"

"Yeah, if you want."

"Of course."

Anything to make her happy and to take my mind off the things I had done.

______________________________________________

*Bella*