Tempted:26:

*Bella*

Monday:

I stretched myself out of bed, looking over at Justin still asleep beside me.

"Hey," I said, nudging my nose into his cheek. "Wake up. Remember my dad's home."

"Yeah, but isn't he at work or something?"

"No, he's actually not mister. He's home. I promise."

"That means I actually have to sneak out of here."

"You've done it before, don't even act like you can't do it."

"I never said I couldn't. You just go distract him while I get out of here so we don't get in trouble."

"Ok." I sighed, trying not to stare as he got up, slipping into his pants and threw his shirt over his head. "Don't you have to go to work anyway?"

"Yeah, at 10:30 - till we close."

"When's that again?"

"We close at seven."

"Aw," I pouted, pushing myself up and went over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and let my hand wander through his hair. "You might want to fix your bed head though baby."

"Bed head? Why call it that? Why not sex hair?" He whispered in my ear, making me laugh.

"You know why."

"I know, I know, but doesn't my hair basically look like this all the time?"

"I guess you're right." I shrugged, scooting my arms farther around him so I was closer, brushing my lips against his. "But I like it."

"I know." He laughed, his hands falling to my butt before he kissed me, giving me a tug closer. "I'll call you tonight ok? And if you want I'll sneak back over."

I nodded quickly, my eyes flickering over to the door.

I didn't want to be alone. Not at night. Not with Manny still alive.

"Alright." He nodded, kissing my forehead. "Then I'll call first."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too." He went over to the door, opening it up, but I stopped him, crushing my lips back on his a final time, feeling his hands catch my back.

"Bye." I said out of breath, letting my hands fall from his neck and down his arms.

"Bye love, I'll see you later."

I shut the door gently behind him, going into my closet and found his sweatshirt, pulling it over my head as there was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked, pulling it over my head and walked out, watching my dad peek his head inside.

Thank god Justin left when he did.

"Hey, I'm making breakfast. Hungry?"

"Starving." I smiled, nodding my head and kissed his cheek.

"Alright. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good." I admitted, blushing to myself as I followed behind him, remembering Justin's arms around my waist, his cute little nose pressed into my neck as he slept.

Aw, he was just so cute.

"Good. I didn't see you much yesterday. How was your movie?"

"It was good, entertaining." I was blushing again, turning my head to hide it.

I completely made that up. I barely even watched it, we were making out practically the whole time - up top so no one was able to stare of course.

I mean we started out watching the movie, but it was hard to sit still with his arm around me - or at first on my leg - OR when he would lean over to say something in my ear.