Tempted:60:

*Justin*

8:07 AM

"Good morning." I smiled against Bella's shoulder, wrapping my arms a little father around her waist.

"Morning." She twisted around to face me, resting her head under my chin.

"Did you sleep good?"

"Best I've slept in weeks, you?" Her fingers traced patterns along my chest.

"I slept pretty good." I smiled down at her, taking one of her hands and brought it up to my lips. "How about we go get some breakfast?"

"Where?"

"I have an idea."

"Am I allowed to take a shower?"

"I have no problem with that." I winked, kissing the side of her head. "You know, if we both took a shower it would save water."

"You're so funny."

"Fine." I sighed, pulling her in so I could kiss her, keeping my eyes closed afterwards. "Go ahead. I'm going to lay right here."

"Don't move."

"No promises."

I watched her skid into the bathroom, laughing at her before turning on my side and hugged my pillow to my face.

I was pretty sure I dozed off, because when my eyes peeled back open, Bella was out of the shower, wrapped in a towel while fumming through her bag.

I frowned when I looked at her, and her back was to me dropping her clothes on the bed.

"What?" She asked, looking at me as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Nothing."

"It's something. You were looking at me."

"Do you not want me to look at you?"

"It was a different look."

"It wasn't meant to be."

"You know, my mom pulled me aside too, the day after we got back. The doctors called."

"Did they?"

"Did you tell them to?"

"What?! No, of course not. I told you it would stay between you and me and I didn't break that promise."

"I don't understand why they called when I'm a legal adult."

"Because it's your health."

"I'm fine!"

"No you're not. You're not ok. You're so skinny."

"I don't need another lecture from you about this, I'm eating, alright? Especially now that my whole family is up my ass about it and they all think I have an eating disorder, including you."

"I love you Bella, I just want you to be happy and healthy."

"Hmm, funny."

"Why are you acting like this?" I stood up now, catching her hands as she went to put on her shirt.

"Because everybody is attacking me!"

"I'm not attacking you," I said calmly, holding onto her face so she looked at me. "I'm just concerned, just like you are about me, ok? All I want is for you to be happy, and I want you to feel like you're beautiful. We all care about you and just don't want to lose you. The explosion was enough. You're perfect the way you are and nothing is ever going to change that, ok?"

"Ok." She nodded slowly, closing her eyes as I kissed her forehead.

"Now get dressed. We're going out for breakfast and then we're going shopping because I know you have gift cards you're dying to spend and I have some too."