Tempted:61:

*Justin*

My legs shook against the tile, my coffee held in my hand as I waited for Bella to come out. Then I had to go back in so we could talk...or maybe they were waiting until tomorrow for that.

They can't wait until tomorrow. They told me, they're probably telling her right now.

There isn't anyway we're safe on our own. So many people work for Manny, they're going to be so pissed.

And from what it sounds like...they might not be able to hold Manny accountable for the explosion...they're working with the FBI, but unless they find evidence against Manny...it's just Trent that'll go behind bars.

Which meant Manny would be able to come back. I wasn't letting that happen anymore.

But the Witness Protection Program? To make Bella leave New York...Josh, Sean...for me to leave my family...I didn't know what to do.

I know I'm not going anywhere without her. That's for sure.

Manny's not going to win.

The door opened then, and there was Bella, looking tired and worn out as she walked over in her my sweatshirt.

She'd been crying again.

"Hey," I stood up, leaving my coffee cup on the side table and cupped her cheeks, wiping away the tears. "We have some time to think, ok?"

"I can't," She shook her head, holding onto my arms. "I can't leave my dad and Josh - and I can't ask you to never see your family again. I can't do that. You'd just hate me later and we'd be miserable."

"I will never hate you. Ever."

"What about Jackie? And Hunter wouldn't know anything. He'd come home and you'd be gone. I can't do it. I know I can't Justin."

"Come on in," The agent said, nodding her head back into the office. "There's another option."

"Another option?" I asked, pulling Bella in behind me. "Like what?"

"Well...this one still involves moving..." She started, sitting down in her chair. "But you keep your identities. We'll give you a few living options, we'll help support you for a few years, help you find jobs, finish school, and we can guarantee your safety."

"What about our families?" Bella asked, leaning into my side. "When will we see them?"

"Whenever you want, as long as you got in touch with myself or whoever is going to be placed with protecting you, we could make arrangements."

"Do we have options?" I asked, moving my hand along Bella's hip.

"Yeah, quite a few." She nodded, opening up a file and pulled out a piece of paper. "There's a little town outside of Boston, Huntington Park in California, Beaufort from South Carolina. Here, you're more than happy to look at this yourself."

She showed us the list, Bella's arms encircling my waist.

"How much time do we have?" She asked, never taking her eyes off the paper.

"Three days, especially for the program...you have a little time to decide, but we want to get you out as soon as possible - if you decided to stay. Then you have the option of not leaving at all, but we can't help you, and you might have to be involved in cases."

"I want to take some time to look up these towns, and discuss everything with Bella."

"You can come in tomorrow to see the homes and such. We have things lined up already in case. You guys can leave for today. Benny will take you guys to the house now, which you could have if you stayed."