Tempted:46:

*Bella*

Sunday
10:16 AM

I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut as I pressed my face deeper into Justin's chest, feeling his arms tighten around me.

"I thought you were never going to wake up."

"What time is it?"

"A little after ten."

"What?!" I flew up, then grabbed the sheet and held it to my chest. "What time did we get home? I-I don't remember that...Holy crap my head. Justin what the hell did we do?!"

"We went to your friends Halloween party...and you drank."

"Well yeah, but holy crap. I don't remember any of that party except when we got there."

"We had a lot of fun." He chuckled, sitting up beside me and hugged my waist, rolling his tongue by my ear.

"Yeah, I can see that...Did you drink?"

"A little, but not a lot so I could drive us home."

"I drank a lot, didn't I."

"I stopped you a few times, but yes. You were very drunk."

"And I guess that's part of the reasons why I'm not dressed."

"Partly." He chuckled again, kissing my shoulder.

"What did I do?"

"I don't think you want to know."

"Oh no!" I groaned, and he pulled me back closer, kissing my shoulder again.

"You're probably making it out to be more than it is..."

"Then what is it?"

"It's probably best you don't worry about it...because when I tell you you'll freak a little, and if I don't tell you you'll freak a little...but what you did wasn't illegal, or embarrassing, or in front of a bunch a of people...so you're ok."

"What did it have to deal with?"

"What do you think?"

"Yup, I got it...I should really get a shower...you have to leave soon."

"Yeah, I do."

"I hate it when you leave." I sighed, his lips trailing up to my cheek.

"Me too...but I'll be up next week...hopefully."

"Hopefully?"

"Yeah...I was thinking maybe I could spend time with Jazzy- my family a little bit. If you really want me to come up I'll-"

"No, it's alright. You should spend time with your family."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, of course. Don't feel like you have to come every weekend. I don't know how you do it."

"The money from all of those jobs honestly...but it's being put to good use."

"Save it if you can...you'll never know when you'll need it."

"I am," He kissed the side of my head, then stood up and slipped on a pair of his shorts. "I'm going to get a shower. What do you want to do for breakfast?"

"It doesn't matter to me...I'm ok with cereal if you are."

"Sure, that's fine." He smiled, then disappeared into the bathroom.

I stood up, getting dressed myself and threw my hair up in a ponytail.

I probably looked horrible, and I didn't really care.