Tempted:08:

*Justin*
Morning:
9:03 PM

I let out a groan, stretching out my arms, then looked down at the brunette that laid on my chest, her hand a few inches from my head.

My arms were already around her, so I reached up, running my fingers through the waves of her hair.

She did look beautiful, even asleep...and she was my girlfriend.

"It's too bright." She mumbled, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"No it's not, your just hungover." I chuckled, giving her a squeeze in my arms.

"I don't remember much."

"We had fun. You were so cute."

"I was probably a complete freak."

"No, you were so cute I let you touch my abs, after you asked of course."

"Oh my god!"

"Oh stop," I kissed the side of her head, tugging her by her hip. "You just finally were able to say something because you weren't all sober and shy."

"I remember telling that bottle blonde I wasn't a whore and that I was a virgin."

"You don't know how hard it was not to laugh at you."

"I'm not a whore."

"I know that." I smiled, tucking her hair back behind her ear. "I'm going to make us some breakfast."

"Oh, so you're going to cook for me?" She laughed, talking against my lips, my mind shooting back to a couple of weeks ago where I had asked her the same thing.

"Yes, I am, but you just think you're so funny."

"I am funny." She pecked my nose, sliding out from my arms. "I probably look horrible."

"No, not at all. Far from horrible." I said, crossing my arms back behind my head.

"Thank you, am I allowed to use the bathroom?"

"Yeah, of course."

I got up after she disappeared, walking into the kitchen and pulled down a pan, going to into the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon.

I liked cooking, I usually cooked myself breakfast every morning, but when I was lazy I stuck to cereal.

I got down a bowl, cracking open the eggs as Bella walked in.

"I thought you were joking..."

"No, I'm pretty good at it." I grinned, turning on one of the burners and got butter out of the fridge, coating the pan before I whipped up the eggs. "You like bacon, right?"

"I love bacon." I felt her hands wrap around my torso, making my heart speed up a little in my chest.

"Good, me too."

"What else can you make?"

I shrugged at that, thinking quietly to myself.

"I don't cook a lot, I mean I would like to, but it's just me. There isn't any sense in making a dinner with left overs. Sometimes I go to Hunters for dinner, but mostly out."

"Well, if you ever want to hang in and have somebody to cook for..."

"I'll remember that." I looked down at her arms, laughing lowly to myself. "Trying to touch my abs again?"

"Not everything is about your body you know."

I bursted out in laughter, shaking my head as I poured the eggs into the pan.