Tempted:27:

*Justin*

I stood close to Bella, handing the guy who stood in front of me our tickets.

"Here you go." He handed them back, and I nodded, letting her on first, then followed after her.

"I can carry you're bag." I offered, and she smiled at me, gently shaking her head.

"It's ok. It's not that heavy."

"Lies, which is why you should let me carry it."

She sighed, handing me her bag, and I found an empty car, nodding to the door and watched her open it, putting our bags in the compartment above as she locked the door.

"You ok? You've been really quiet." I said to Bella, sliding my hands on her hips.

"Yeah, just nervous."

"Why?"

"With my mom, you know, leaving my dad. He's going to be so mad at me, but he'd take either me or you away."

"That's why we're here."

"I know."

"You tired?" I asked her, sitting down and pulled her onto my lap, caressing her cheek in my palm.

"A little, but not very." She took my hand, playing with my fingers, her body relaxed back into mine.

"Good, me neither." I grinned, running my other hand along her leg.

"I feel like we're in a movie." She laughed, her finger tips running along the skin of my neck.

"Why? Because we're running away?"

"Yeah, I like it. It's romantic."

"How so?"

"Do I really have to explain that," she mumbled, dropping my hand. "Because that'll just ruin it."

"I'm kidding." I let my lips rest on her temple, grinning as I continued to move my hand on her leg.

"G-Good."

I kissed her cheek, then down to her neck, only grazing her skin as her hand rested on my shoulder.

"Not so sleepy now, huh?" I chuckled, now back up at her cheek.

"No, you did that on purpose."

"That's the idea."

I tilted my head down, masking our lips together and tugged her closer, then she straddled me, kissing me back harder with my neck held in her hands, her butt held in mine.

It was perfect.

A wide smile formed on my face for a moment, then the kiss broke, mine attaching to her neck again.

At this point it was where I could get away with whatever I wanted, letting my hands wander wherever, grinning here and there into the kiss.

"Alright." She breathed out, breaking the kiss with her fingers combing out the back of my hair. "I'm tired."

She got off me, reaching up to the compartments and opened up her bag, pulling a blanket out.

"Come here." I took her hand, pulling her into me and let her curl up against my chest, running my hand back and forth on her arm.

"Aren't you nervous too?"

"Yeah, I mean to actually really be with your mom. I don't want her to not like me either. I know my dad is going to be mad, and I talked to Jaxon for a while, but he told me to go- as much as it hurt to leave them."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. We both know your dad wouldn't have taken you away, it would have been me."

"He doesn't understand."

"Not a lot of people do baby," I sighed, pushing her hair back over her shoulder. "But I love you."

"I love you too."

"But now we're going to be right on the beach together, and you get to stare at me shirtless for hours on end."

"Oh shut up." She laughed, planting a sweet kiss on my neck from where she laid. "I am excited though, and the boardwalk. My mom is going to love you, really. She already does."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I do." She looked up at me, that beautiful smile lighting up her whole face as I hugged her closer.

"We'll find out in the morning, go to sleep."

"Mkay."

She was out within a few minutes, held in my arms as I thought to myself, letting out a deep breath with my head rested back.

What if her mom didn't like me after all? What would I do then? Go home?

I can't go home, I'll die if I go home, they're looking for us now, figuring out what to do to us because we both got away that night.

I couldn't tell her that. She had to feel safe for a little while, I needed her to be happy for as long as she could be. I didn't want her looking over her shoulder or locking doors every few minutes because of what happened. I'd protect her, nothing would happen to her as long as I was there.

_________________

7:48 AM

"Hey," I shook Bella, stretching myself out as she groaned. "We're almost there. Wake up."

"I have to check my phone, Mom should be there."

She stood up, leaning over me to her phone, making me laugh at her, pulling her back down on my lap.

"She's there."

"And I believe that is the train station." I pointed out the window, watching her smile as she followed my finger, letting out a little eep.

"Come on." She got up again, folding up the blanket and stuck it back in her bag.

"Excited?"

"Surprisingly, yes."

"And nothing from your dad?"

"Nope...not yet."

The train slowed then, the intercom on above our heads, and the train slowed - making stomach form a knot.

I really was nervous.

I got our bags, leaning down enough to press my lips to her forehead as the train was completely stopped.

"Here, I'll carry my bag so I can hold your hand."

"Ok." I laughed, handing her her bag, then took her hand from her side, helping her off the train.

I felt the warm breeze through my hair, the smell of salty water engulfing my nose - her mother couldn't have picked a more perfect place to live.

"Mom!" Bella called out, letting go of my hand and ran over to a Christine, throwing her arms around her in a tight hug.

I stifled a laugh, walking over to them and sat our bags down- meanwhile I was barely breathing.

Her mom needed to like me - not just after knowing me for two days, but know that I really did love Bella. I do.

"Justin, it's good to see you again." Christine said, hugging me like she had Bella.

"You too. Thank you for everything."

"Of course. Thank you, for what you did for Isabelle."

I simply nodded, smiling as Bella wrapped her hand around my arm, then kissed her cheek.

"Here, the car is over here. I do have to work the rest of the week, not today of course, but until Saturday."

"Ok. That's alright."

She opened up the trunk, and I gently took Bella's bag, sitting it inside before mine.

Before Bella had woken up I had gotten out cash from my bag, sticking it in my back pocket.

And I had gone with my gut, leaving the gun in my glove box locked up.

Bella would kill me if she even knew I had thought about bringing it.

I got the door for Bella, seeing her blush from the corner of my eye before ducking inside.

"Has Dad called you yet?" She asked her mom as she got in the car, fiddling with my hand in her lap.

"Actually, yeah, he did this morning."

"Oh my god, what did he say?"

"Let's just say he's not happy.":

"I bet, but I really don't care." She said with pursed lips, looking out the window.

"I don't understand why he didn't see it coming."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean after giving you so many problems with everything - I don't know Belle, he's so used to people listening to him- especially you."

"Well I'm done with that. I don't car if I have to find my own apartment in New York, I'll pay for it myself."

"No, that's not necessary. You got the apartment. Your father and I already took care of your first semester."

"Really?" Bella's eyes lit up, leaning forward slightly.

"Of course. Him and I talked about that a long time ago. Are you excited?"

"Yeah, I have to go do the shopping, I just haven't really had time for that yet."

"Understandable." She smiled up in the rear view mirror at Bella, then at me. "Want to eat here?"

"Sure." Bella nodded, then looked at me. "Is that ok?"

"It's fine." I chuckled, kissing her temple.

_________________

*Bella*

"Where's Justin?" Mom asked, looking up from whatever she was doing on the stove.

"He was taking a shower. He'll be done soon, why?"

"I don't know, just wondering. I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Well I mean you're in a house with your brother and dad...I certainly know your father hasn't talked to you about anything, and you and Justin have been together for a while now..."

"Oh my god." I said, slapping my hand to my forehead and turned around, trying to hide my flaring cheeks.

"What? It's important."

"Because I don't know- it's weird?"

"So you have?"

"Mom!"

"Am I here yelling at you? No, I'm not, but if you need something, you can't necessarily get it yourself."

"Like what?"

"You know what, like emergency stuff." She said, shrugging her shoulders, giving me one of those looks. "We should probably find you a good doctor too."

"Why? For the pill?"

"Well yeah, unless you really want to get pregnant."

"No, I don't. At all."

"Then we'll get it figured out."

"Ok." I nodded, biting down on my lip awkwardly.

"Did you get settled in ok?" She asked, changing the subject, looking at down at the pasta on the stove.

Thank god.

"Yeah, thank you. I think Justin and I are going to go down to the beach after dinner for a little."

"It's really pretty at night. A lot of boats are out and stuff."

"I remember."

"They're having some festival for fourth if July. That'll be really neat. It's a new thing this year."

"Like with a band and stuff?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"That's so cool!"

"What?" Justin asked, walking in in a white v-neck with basketball shorts, damp hair and a glistening jaw - no longer stubbily.

Oh my god, he just shaved, and he probably smells so good right now, that jaw.

"They're having some festival for the Fourth of July next week, Mom told me about it." I shook myself out of it, taking a deep breath to try and control my hormones.

"Oh, yeah, that is cool." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger after.

He did smell good, so good.

"This'll be done soon. You guys go sit down or something."

"You sure?"

"Yes honey, I'm sure. You've both had a long day."

"Thanks." I smiled at her, catching one of Justin's hands as it fell from my shoulder, letting him lead me into the living room where he sat down,

"Are you happy?" He asked softly as I curled up against his chest, his familiar scent engulfing my nose.

"I'm with you. Of course I'm happy." I smiled up at him, kissing his jaw. "Are you?"

"As long as you are, I am."

"I love you." My cheeks started to hurt again, hugging my body to his, closing my eyes and stealthily breathed in, nuzzling my face into his neck while his arms tightened around me.

"I love you too, Bella."

"After we eat and stuff, do you want to go out on the beach for a bit?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"You smell so good," I murmured, running one of my hands down his arms.

"You always say that."

"That's because you always smell good."

"Even I know I have to keep my lady happy."

I nibbled on the corner of my lip, letting my eyes flicker down to my chipped nail polish on my toes, now fiddling with his hand in mine, giggling as he pressed his lips to my cheek in the silence.

"Tomorrow, after we go down to the beach - if you want of course - we can go to the boardwalk and do some stuff. Whatever you want to do I guess."

"No, we can go. I'm excited. You know the place much better than I do."

"But it's your vacation too."

"We're going to go to the boardwalk, and we can even have a night where we just watch chic-flicks."

"Wait a minute," I raised my eyebrows, letting go of his hand to lift mine up to his head, then both of his cheeks. "Are you ok? Do you have a fever or something?"

"Oh, shut up." He chuckled, taking both of my hands and pressed them against his lips. "I don't mind."

"Now I really think something happened to you..."

"I'm fine." He insisted, letting out a laugh again, grinning from ear to ear.

I just kissed him, slowly prying my hands from his and rested them on his neck, feeling the touch of his palms on my waist.

I wanted him. I wanted him and my mom was in the other room.

And if he knew that he'd just have a good time with it, he'd think it was hilarious, trying to do everythnig until I caved, and I wouldn't do that. Not now.

I pulled away just in time, hearing my Mom's light footsteps walk in the room.

"Hey guys, this pasta is ready."

"Ok." I smiled, slightly blushing and stood up off of Justin's lap, giggling again when she disappeared and he kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my shoulders so I leaned back into him.

"I promise as soon as we're done eating and cleaning up, we'll go down to the beach for a little bit. We can go for a walk."

I nodded eagerly, taking one of his hands and pulled him into the kitchen, grabbing glasses down for us from the cabinets, then plates to help my mom.

"It smells so good." I told her, kissing her cheek, watching Justin from the corner of my eye sturggling to find the right drawer with what I assumed was silverware. "Next to the sink." I smirked, trying not to laugh as he turned his head.

"Right, thanks."

"You're welcome." I laughed, putting the plates of pasta on the table, grabbing myself a glass of water and waited for Justin until he sat down.

This would be an easy way to forget everything for a while.

____________

*Justin*

"Stop! It's cold!" Bella laughed, catching my hands to steady her while trying to back up from the ocean water.

"Oh stop, it's barely anything."

"And I'm in my clothes!"

"I can change that." I whispered in her ear, seeing her blush and playfully shoved me away, but I held onto her hips, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sure you'd love that."

"I honestly would."

"Have you heard from anybody at all since we left?" She asked, taking my hand and pulled me away from the water and onto the sand, glancing at me with her big brown eyes.

"Yeah, Hunter and my brother. Jaxon told Dad that we just decided to head down to the beach early, so that took care of that, and Hunter was just making sure we made it ok."

"Well good. That's nice of them."

"I love you." I told her, scooping her up into my arms and spun her around, making her laugh, feeling my stomach twist at the fact that I was doing that. I was making her laugh.

"I love you too, but don't hurt your arm!"

"My arm is fine. It wasn't that bad to begin with princess."

"You don't have to carry me though! I though we could sneak under the pier and kiss for a while without being caught."

"Oh, so you want to kiss me, hmm?"

"Of course I do. That's a stupid question."

I sat her down, chuckling while I stuck out my tongue, then she completely ran away, straight for the pier, leaving me alone where I stood.

"Hey!" I called after her, running to catch up, and of course I did, catching her by her waist and spun her around again from the momentum, laughing together, not having a care in the world if my cheeks hurt or not. "I gotcha."

"Yes, you did. Boo you."

"Aw, no. No booing Justin. Then there's no kissing, and then it sucks for both of us."

"I never said anything about not kissing."

"I did."

"Oh stop, you couldn't even handle it if you tried."

"Would you like to bet?"

"We don't need to. I already know it."

"You know," I still held her against me, my lips along her ear. "I was able to get you to go out on a date with me after you had already said no, and just two nights ago I think we both made it pretty clear that-"

"Stop!" She giggled again, pushing me away and ran under the pier, hiding behind one of the polls.

"That's a really bad hiding spot you know." I told her, walking around so I faced her, firmly grabbing her hips again so she could duck away.

"Could you see me?"

"No, but I watched you go there."

"Well if you couldn't see me, no one else will." She shrugged, tilting up her head and kissed me, raking her fingers through my hair right away, making me groan as I slid my hands up shirt to her waist. "This sucks."

"What sucks?" I asked, pulling back with both of my eyebrows raised.

"My mother is home, and she already asked."

"Asked what?"

"You know what."

But I was clueless, standing with my mouth hung slightly open.

"She knows, and was awkwardly asking me questions."

"Oh," I mouthed, slowly moving my hands up and down. "You told her?"

"No, she asked, and she's my mother. She knew right away by the look on my face."

"Well...that makes it a little awkward."

"No it doesn't - I mean it was for me a little, but oddly enough she wasn't mad, not even a little bit, and is going to figure out something for me - you know, doctor wise for stuff."

"Oh, well that's good. It makes it a little easier...you know, she does have to work for the rest of the week."

"I know." She blushed, ducking her face into my neck to hide it, making me laugh at her again.

"I don't know why you're hiding. I think it's cute."

"That's the second time you've said cute! It's a miracle!"

"You are cute, you've always been cute, and you're a girl so I can call you cute."

"Then I can call you cute."

"Why? Why do you have to use that word?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like it with me."

"But I do, and you are cute. You're so cute. You never give me a good reason to why I can't use it, so if you give me a legitament reason to why I can't use the word, I won't use it."

"Fine," I shrugged, squeezing her hips again, pressing my lips against her cheek, trailing down to her neck, smirking as a small gasp emitted her lips. "Is this cute?"

"This isn't what I was talking about."

"But is it cute?"

"A little."

I just groaned again, stopping and rested my forehead on her shoulder.

"You're never going to let it go."

"Nope." She popped the P, shaking her head while running her fingers through my hair again. "But why do you get so mad?"

"I don't get mad," I pulled back, frowing my eyebrows as I looked at her, moving my thumbs in circles along her skin.

"Yes, you do, all the time."

"I don't mean to." I mumbled, pulling back and sat myself down on the sand. "I mean, if I was like fifteen I wouldn't mind I guess, I don't really know."

"Is that why?"

"What?" I looked up at her, watching her sit down beside me.

"Because you think that because your some badass now with tattoos and that smokes you can't be cute."

"When people see me, cute isn't the first thing that comes to mind."

"No, it's not. It's 'Oh my god look at that gorgeous guy right there, he's so hot, I wonder if I could get his number. But what if he has a girlfriend? She might severely injure me so I end up in the hospital.' And then the guys perspective is all. 'Whoa man, look at that guy. You're girl is eyeing him up, looks like you have a little competition there."

"That is so not true." I rolled my eyes, nudging her arm with my elbow.

"Yes it is. I would know. What do you think I thought the first time I saw you?"

"Not that I was handsome, or cute. Just that I was scary."

"I thought you were handsome, very handsome."

"Don't lie-"

"I'm not!" She insisted, nudging my arm back, then laid back in the sand. "But tell me why, why aren't you cute?

"You're right I guess. With the things I've done, I just don't see me as cute."

"Well you are," She smiled, hooking her arms around my waist. "You're cute when you blush, and then you do that pouting thing, or when you kiss my cheek, or laugh."

"You've really thought of all if this before, haven't you?"

"Maybe."

"Well you're cute too." I cheesed, laying beside her and took her hand.

"Why thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Do you like it here? You're not mad at me, are you?"

"What? No." I shook my head, leaning over her with one hand in the sand. "Why would you think that?"

"I don't know..."

"I'm not mad at you. Not even slightly."

"Ok, good." She smiled, reaching up and ran her fingertips along my cheek. "I just- didn't want you to feel forced to leave."

"I wasn't. It was best for both of us."

"You haven't heard anything about Manny, have you?" Bella spoke softly, innocently looking up at me.

"No, no I haven't." I kissed her forehead, letting my lips linger a little after.

Congratulations. You lied to your girlfriend.

__________________

Author's Note:

AHHH! I still have a lot of writing to do, and I'm not even sure when the next update will be because I start school this coming week! So PLEASE BARE WIH ME!

Follow me on twitter: @lostinstereoWP

Character Twitters:

@BellaKnowle
@Justin_Tempted
@Jackie_Tempted
@MikeTempted
@Manny_Tempted
@Hunter_Tempted
@Casey_Tempted
@Troy_Tempted
@Jaxon_tempted

IF I MISSED ANYBODY AGAIN IM SORRY