Tempted:71:

*Justin*

I leaned over to the beside table, feeling for my phone as the ringer went off and expected to hear Bella's little stretch beside me.

But I didn't.

I turned over, looking to see her side of the bed empty, then pushed myself up, wondering just where she had gone off to.

"Bells?" I called out, then heard her light little footsteps out in the hallway.

"That was really good timing." She walked into our room with two mugs off coffee in her hand, sporting her tank top and shorts from last night, her hair now down and brushed out - and she had on no makeup. "Good morning."

"Good morning, and thank you." I scooted to the side of the bed, now just sitting on it and took a sip of my coffee before I sat it down on the bedside table, pulling her between my legs by her waist. "You look beautiful."

"I just woke up. Well a few minutes ago."

"Still beautiful - my favorite kind." I reached up, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty well actually."

"How was work?"

"You asked that last night."

"I did?"

"You did, and while I was telling you, you fell asleep."

"Seriously?" I groaned, pulling her in close and rested my head below her chest. "I was really tired."

"I know you were." I felt her free hand running through her hair, and I smiled, nuzzling my face farther into her.

"So, what happened?"

"I got Maroon 5 tickets. Want to go with me?"

"What?" I pulled back, seeing her wide smile. "How?"

"Zack. He's dropping off the tickets at work."

"Who's he?"

"My boss. Relax."

"What? I'm fine."

"Yeah, that's why you tensed up."

"Sorry," I sighed, planting a kiss where my lips were against her shirt. "Anything else exciting happen?"

"We might be meeting Usher."

"What?!" I pulled back, practically jumping up from where I sat. "Don't lie to me. That's not funny."

"Justin - I work at a huge record company. I'm not lying to you."

"How did you manage that?!"

"Zack."

"Your boss?"

"Yeah, he owns it."

"And he's just going to let us meet Usher?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Well, he said he'd talk to him next time he was coming in so we could have a few minutes with him...so...yes?"

"Oh my gosh," I hugged her, careful not to spill her coffee. "I have the best girlfriend in the whole wide world."

"I wasn't already?"

"You always were." I nodded, placing a kiss to her lips.

"Good. Are you going to go run?"

"Not this morning. I'm too tired. I'd rather just spend it with you. Want some breakfast? I haven't gotten to actually sit down for a meal with you since Sunday."