Tempted:45:

*Bella*

8:18 PM

"I wanted to tell you as soon as we found out, but we ended up going out to dinner so I couldn't...but Mom's in remission."

"Aw, Justin, that's great. I'm so happy for you." And I was, I knew how much this meant to him, how worried he'd been.

I remembered the first day he found out...how mad he was...how scared...

"We went to Applebee's, and I got one of those bendy straws with my drink. Do you know how long it's been since I've had a bendy straw?"

"No," I giggled, sitting back from my books and leaned into the couch. "I take it you had fun."

"I did have fun. We used to go there for our family nights before Jazzy was born...But what are you doing? Do you miss me?"

"Of course I do, but I'm glad your home."

"I think I'm gonna go talk to Grant again...he'll let me work the weekdays I need, and Mom's ok."

"As long as you're ready for it again. I'm gonna check on the jobs I applied for tomorrow..."

"What are you doing now?"

"Homework." I mumbled, looking at the book and marked the page. "But I can finish it in the morning. My friend Jess is coming over, so I can't really do it the rest of tomorrow."

"You'll have fun though. It takes a night away from your book reading."

"Are you making fun of me?" I pouted, but I knew he was joking. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What?! No! Not at all. I love it when I'd come sneak over to your room, and there was my Bella, curled up reading a book."

"Until you showed up, then it was a whole different story."

"Reow to you too."

"Speaking of Jess...she's having a party at her place next weekend for Halloween...will you come with me?"

"Do I have to dress up?"

"Well I mean it's a Halloween party...but I'm dressing up too."

"Hmmm...what are you going to be?"

"I'm not telling." I bit down on my lip, quickly shaking my head.

"Oh come on, what if I want to match? What if I have no idea and I come as an apple?"

"Have fun trying to get somewhere as an apple."

"You got something against apples?"

"No...I just...it's not very..." I was laughing, I couldn't stop with the images playing through my mind.

"Convenient?"

"Stop it!" I blushed, sinking lower where I sat.

"What have I done to you?"

"Many things."

He rolled his tongue, and with that I blushed again, wishing I could playfully slap him through the phone.

This was my Justin...he was so happy...I felt like I hang heard this in a long time.

Ugh but that cute little laugh he had was adorable, and I've heard it more than once.

I wished I was hearing it in person
.

"But yeah, I'll go with you. That'll be fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah...Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, playing wtih my nails. "But I'm really excited."

"Me too...What if I was something that required me not wearing a shirt?"

"No. Then I wouldn't be the only one looking at you. Other girls would want to touch you, so no."

"Ugh, well there goes my idea."

"Why can't you just wear a shirt?"

"Because that doesn't go with the costume!" He whined, and in my mind I could see him shuffling from foot to foot, almost throwing a temper tantrum.

"Oh stop, you'll figure out something."

"As long as you're something that make me just a little bit happier than normal."

"Oh, I think you'll be a lot happier than normal." I smirked, sinking down a little lower on the couch, almost slapping myself for saying that.

"What has gotten into you? I like it."

"Ok, now I'm blushing. Stop."

"Why? No. I never hear you talk like this."

"It's withdrawl." I mumbled, shutting my textbook completley and laid down on my side, hugging the sweatshirt that I had switched out from his other one last weekend.

"Well, even though I'm at my parents house tonight, we can still talk until we fall asleep."

"You're staying there?"

"Yeah, I have been, usually on Monday nights and thursdays. Jaxon is going with me to say goodbye to Hunter at the airport tomorrow."

"Ugh, no. I can't believe he's leaving. What time?"

"About lunch time I think, why?"

"Because I want to call him and say goodbye. I miss him, not like you of course, but you know."

"Yeah, I understand. He'd like that."

"Are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I think so. I talked to him for a minute tonight when he called. He's really excited...so I have to be excited for him I guess...It's going to be weird without him here."

"I know, but it's a new chapter for both of you guys."

"I guess so...do you want to Facetime instead?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head, running over to my bed and sat my phone on the charger, pressing the Answer button and smiled at him. "Hi."

"Hi buttercup."

"You look so happy, I love it." I admitted, resting my chin in the palms of my hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I giggled for the hundreth time already tonight, turning my head so my hair covered my face for a minute.

"You seem awfully happy too. Did something happen?"

"No," I shook my head, looking at him again. "I'm just happy that your...happy."

"Yeah, well it feels like things are finally looking up around here."

"You look quite comfy." I smirked, eyeing his bare chest, and his touseled air.

Ugh. I wanted to touch it. Oh what the hell, I wanted to touch him.

"So do you. I like your sweatshirt."

"Why thank you."

"You're welcome." He chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes at me. "I don't like that I'm not with you. I could use my cuddle buddy right now."

"You know, a few months ago you would have gagged at those words."

"Pffft, me? No. Not gagging."

"Yes." I nodded, nibbling on my lip.

"Don't do that." He mumbled, running his hand through his hair..

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip like that. You're trying to kill me."

"No I'm not! You're the one running your hand through your hair like that!"

"Hmm, you like that do you?"

"Stop!"

"You know..." He paused, putting his hand behind his head. "This is the best conversation we've had in a while."

"Yeah, I know...I thought the same thing."

"I like it....We have your performance this next weekend, and now that party..."

"We'll have fun."

I suddenly felt a little sad...because this was the best conversation we'd had...Trent hadn't been mentioned, we weren't talking about school...it was justh im and I actually talking - even if it was about nothing. It's what we used to do.

That kinda broke my heart a little bit.

"You ok?"

"Mhm" I nodded my head quickly, straightening myself up. "I'm fine."

________________________________

9:38 AM

"Bella?"

"Hunter," I smiled, sitting up on my bed. "Hi...I just wanted to say goodbye before you really headed out."

"It's really good to hear from you. I miss you."

"I miss you too. How are you?"

"I'm alright...a little nervous to leave...and scared honestly, but I'm excited too. How are you?"

"I'm ok." I admitted with a shrug, looking out the window. "Justin told me he talked to you yesterday."

"Yeah, he did, for a while actually...I heard about what happened, are you guys ok?"

"I mean I guess," I shrugged, playing with my nails again. "He was still mad at me when he left on Tuesday...and he should have been...I was kind of glad he was...but yesterday he was so happy...and it was the first really good conversation we've had in a long time, but I don't know if that means much...did he say anything?"

"Yeah...between you and me...I really think he's hurting more than he's letting on, he misses you like you wouldn't believe...and he felt like he was lsoing you a couple of weeks after you left...now it's just...he really feels like things are falling apart."

"Really?" I whispered, looking down...closing my eyes.

"Yeah, but he doesn't want to discourage you from living out your dreams. From what it sounds like...he's just trying to keep you close, and he doesn't really know how to do it the right way."

"But I love him. Why doesn't he understand that."

"It's a foreign feeling Bella...everything he's ever let himself get close to has left him, including me. I just hope he understands. I know how he's taking it, but I really want to go - I have to now, but I'll write to him. He's my brother...I'm really gonna miss him."

"He's going to miss you too, but I promise I'll be here for him. I won't leave. You're not leaving either, you're just going to be gone for a little whlie."

"I am so glad he found you Bella."

"Thank you." I blushed, laughing nervously and stood up from my bed, pacing the room. "When are you leaving?"

"I actually have to head out in a few minutes, I'm all packed and stuff. We're meeting Justin, Jaxon and Mike at the airport, and then I'm gone for a while."

"Do you know when you'll be back?"

"No, when I'm done my training I'll go out for my first deployment, and I'll find out then. It will be sometime next year, maybe the spring."

"Well...I'll let you go...think you could write to me too?"

"Sure. It'll be nice to have something to look forward to."

"Ok, good. I'll get the address from Justin when you're there. Good luck Hunter."

"Thanks, keep an eye on my brother for me - make sure he stays out of trouble."

"I will," I felt myself getting choked up, and I cleared my throat, holding it all back over the phone. "Hey Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful out there buddy."

"I will be short stuff. Go after your dreams, ok? Love you."

"Love you too." Oh god, I didn't even think I'd cry.

It felt like he really was leaving forever.

After hanging up, I called Justin immediately, pacing again and hugged his sweatshirt tighter to me.

"Good morning princess."

"I love you." I blurted out, sitting on the foot of my bed again. "I just wanted you to know that before you were with Hunter and stuff."

"I love you too. You alright?"

"Yeah, I"m ok."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I laughed a little, biting my lip again.

"Good. If I find out you're lying to me we'll have problems."

"I'm not! I'm ok. I just wanted to say good morning, and that I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"Oh my god, would you two knock it off." I heard in the background - recognizing the voice immediately.

"Jaxon!"

"He's a little twerp, isn't he?"

"Oh stop, he's a cutie."

"No, I'm the cutie. He's just mad because he doesn't have someone to love on."

"Shut up, if she calls me a cutie I'm taking it."

"Would you both knock it off. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Well fine, I'll just go then, because yes, we're on our way to the airport anyway."

"Fine." I pouted, knowing he was joking, but I did wish I could talk to him a little.

"Hey," He whispered, making me laugh a little. "I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

______________________

*Justin*

11:39 PM

"Well, look at you." I said to Hunter, not afraid to hug him in front of everyone, especially now.

"I could say the same for you. You look good."

"Pft, thanks." I rolled my eyes, glancing down at the bag beside him. "You don't have much."

"No sense in bringing a lot when I'll get my uniform. I'm limited on what I can take."

"Grace would be really proud of you." I whispered, slipping my hands in my pockets.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I do. She always wanted you out of the business...to be happy...if this is what makes you happy, then of course she'd be happy too."

"Thank you...And I need to talk to you." He took my arm, pulling me off to the side away from everyone. "Be careful when I'm gone. I mean it. Manny is still around. He's around here somewhere. Please be careful. There's not going to be three of us anymore-"

"I know. I will be. But this is Manny, he would have done something by now. Maybe he realized it wasn't worth his time and he let it go."

"Or he's planning something big. Something fucking big. I know what you've been doing, and I knew we used to do it together, but you can't anymore. You have Bella, you have your family now. It's time we all grew up. Come on buddy, what do you want to do? Do you want to marry Bella eventually? Don't you want a family of your own? Partying is not going to get you anywhere with that- and I know Bella doesn't know that. She told you about Trent. She's being honest with you."

"It's not like I've lied to her about anything."

"Justin, come on. Not telling her and keeping it a secret is the same thing as lying to her. You know that. What if you were to drink too much? What if you were to make the stupid decision to drive drunk and something happened? Then what would you do? What if you died, how is Bella going to feel?"

"Stop." I shook my head, running my hand through my hair. "That's not going to happen."

"You don't know what's going to happen. Wake up Justin. I'm telling you this as a friend. Wake up. Before shit happens and it's something you can't fix."

"Alright, alright. Can we talk about something else now?"

"Justin, this is serious."

"You did the same thing when Grace died."

"Yeah, but I grew up."

"Whatever." I pursed my lips, walking back over to Jaxon and Diane, Mike was here too, but I didn't know where Jackie was.

"Well, I should probably go now." Hunter said, fixing his bag on his shoulder. "I still have to get through security and stuff."

"Bye sweetheart." Diane kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly, while my eyes locked on my shoes. "I love you. Stay safe."

"Love you too Mom."

Then he made the rounds, going to Mike, Jaxon and then me. I did hug him. I didn't want him to leave, but he was, and there was nothing I could do to change it.

"Bye. Please be careful." I told him, letting it linger for a moment.

I didn't know when the next time I'd see him was.

"I will be. You too Justin. Tell her." And then he pulled away, squeezing my shoulder before grabbing the strap of his bag again. "I'll talk to you all soon."

We all said a goodbye again, and then he was off, getting further and further away from us.

There goes my bestfriend.

______________________________

*Bella*

Tuesday:
12:27 PM

I sat at the lunch table, picking at the salad in front of me, sitting beside Rachael and Jessica, who were both in my Music Composition class.

I had a show on Friday, my music was all put together and I was so nervous. I've never been nervous like this before.

"Are you ok?" Jessica asked, lightly nudging my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded, smiling at her, and then she looked up in a different direction, her eyes wide.

"Isabelle? Can I talk to you for a minute? Please?" Trent had sat down right next to me - he didn't even seem to care that Rachael and Jessica were right there.

"S-Sure." I nodded once, swallowing and found myself standing up. "I'll be back."

Trent stood up too, and I followed him. I followed him out of the cafeteria and into the hall, where it was empty.

"You can have five minutes." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ok, I'm sorry for kissing you. I didn't think it would ruin our friendship. You're the first person I met here, the first real friend I made. Please don't let it go. Please."

"Trent, I told you-"

"Justin, I know."

"I don't want to hurt him more than I have..."

"I know I should have done what I did, and I'm sorry...but you know how hard all of this is Izzy...and you're a great friend. I don't want to lose you as a friend. I'd rather have you as that than nothing at all."

I bit down on my lip, uncrossing my arms from over my chest and let out a sigh.

"He's going to be mad at me if I tell him."

"Then don't Isabelle. Just don't."

I contemplated that for a moment...feeling my head and heart both telling me different things.

One said no, the other said yes, and I didn't know what signal was coming from where.

"Alright." I whispered, slowly nodding my head.

"Is he coming over this weekend."

"Yeah, I have a local gig at .... on Friday, he'll be there, but you can come if you want...you'd just have to stay clear of Justin."

"Trust me, I can do that."'

"Then I'll text you the address, ok?"

"Ok." He nodded, grinning, and then he hugged me, and I hugged him back. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"Go eat your lunch, I'll see you in class later."

"Ok." I let out a small laugh, walking away and opened up the doors again to the cafeteria, making my way back to Jessica and Rachael and sat down, going back to playing with my salad. They were both staring at me. "What?"

"What happened?" Jess asked - I had filled her in about what had been going on this weekend.

"Nothing really, he apologized again, and we talked about it a little more. It'll be fine. I just don't want more stuff happening."

"It won't. Don't worry about it. We're going to go to your gig on Friday, Justin will be there, and we have my party on Saturday. It'll be fun."

"Yeah it will be." With that, I finally took a bite of my salad, feeling the need to look away.

I just wanted to get through Friday.

__________________

*Justin*
4:39 PM

I had just pulled into a parking spot on campus, pulling out my phone and called Bella.

"Hey, I'm here." I said when she answered, hopping out of the car and shut the door behind me.

"Alright, I'm coming. I'll be out in a few seconds - literally."

"Ok." I smiled, and there she was, pushing open the doors and hung up, slipping her phone back into her bag before walking over to me, actually it wasn't a walk, it was more of a light jog, and it gave me the best feeling when her body collided with mine, causing me to take a step back as her arms flung around my neck.

"Hi."

"Hi." I chuckled, hugging her back and kissed the side of her head. "Are you excited?"

"Yes, and terrified."

"Oh stop. You're going to be fine."

"I'm so nervous."

"Don't be."

"That's easy for you to say. It's not you that's going to be up on that stage."

"That's true." I shrugged, leaning down and caught her lips in mine, holding onto her neck.

There they were, those sparks, those butterflies.

"I have to get ready." She told me, pulling back so my lips rested against her forehead, her eyes closed, and I knew from the sound of her voice she was smiling.

"Alright, let's go buttercup." I took her hand, pulling her gently behind me, smirking as her free hand wrapped around my bicep.

She's wearing my sweatshirt, I just noticed that, and skinny jeans, and vans. She's trying to kill me.

"Do you really have to change out of this?" I pouted, holding onto her legs, leaning into the car and kissed her again.

"Yes, I can't wear this one a stage." She giggled, lightly wrapping her arms around my neck again.

"But I love it."

"I think you'll like what I'm wearing better later."

"Does it involve no clothes?"

"No you derp." She mumbled, combing out my hair with her fingers.

She's the only one I would ever let do that.

"Then will I see legs?"

"Yes."

"Yummy." I whispered, tilting my head into her neck, sliding my hands up to her hips as I moved my lips.

"Justin, as much as I want to, we can't do this now."

"I know, you have to get all pretty, but I think you're already beautiful."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I mumbled again in her ear, pulling back and pressed my lips to her forehead again before going to the drivers side and started the car.

_______________________

6:11 PM

I lifted up my head, my arm draped over the couch, hearing the door open to the bathroom, and Bella walked out, heading straight for the little closet beside her bed and went for the shoes.

"Bella, calm down." I stood up, walking over to her and put my hands on her shoulders, slowly running my hands up and down her arms.

"I-I'm afraid of being late, and I'm nervous- and-"

"Shhh, stop." I shook my head, turning her around, holding her against me by her waist. "You look beautiful, you're going to kill it tonight baby. Stop worrying. Let loose."

"Last time you told me to let loose I found myself in club, dancing with you, and then we were making out back in the dark behind the building."

"And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Stop, baby, stop." I held onto the base of her neck, moving my thumbs along her cheeks. "You look so beautiful."

"I'm blushing, stop." She whined, but she was smiling, cupping her hands over mine.

"You're so beautiful." I pecked her lips, then moved my hands so I could kiss her cheeks. "And I love you."

"I love you too. You smell nice."

"So do you." I chuckled, letting go of her and let her bend down for her shoes, holding her hand to help her keep her balance.

"Ok, I'm good to go."

"Do you want a jacket?"

"No, I'll be ok."

"Alright." I sang-songed, putting my arm around her as she grabbed her bag, kissing the side of her head.

God, I don't remember the last time we were both really this happy together, and she did look stunning...I wanted to hear her sing, and take her out to celebrate afterwards, and love her.

"It's not far. It's right down the street there."

"And you were worried about being late?"

I don't know, I'm just antsy."

"You've never been this nervous before, you're working yourself up, and if you get nervous on stage, look at me."

"I will." She said softly, smiling up at me.

We walked the rest of the way, and I got the door for her, taking her hand as she reached back, gripping my hand tightly.

"I should find the manager."

"You think you're letting go of my hand?" I teased, looking down at it again.

"No."

"I didn't think so." I chuckled, shaking my head and kissed her temple. "Do you want me to-"

"No thanks," She shook her head, letting out a deep breath. "I got this."

"Ok."

She walked over to the bar where there was an employee, leading me behind her and I tightened the grip on her hand.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle Knowle...Is the manager around?"

"Yup, that's me. I'll show you the stage and stuff." She smiled, opening up the door that let her out of the bar, walking infront of us and on to the stage. "We've already done the mic check and stuff earlier, and obviously the piano is here. We'll introduce you just a couple of minutes before 7, and there you go. Obviously we're pretty busy now, and I'm sure you have a few people coming, so that'll add to it."

"Yeah, I think my professor told all of her classes." Bella laughed, wipiing her palm on her skirt.

"Well I hope we have enough tables...and when your set is done, you can come and find me for your check. Usually people put tips in that bowl by the stage, so don't leave without it."

"Alright, I won't. Thank you."

"No problem." She smiled at Bella, and then me, but I honestly wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Izzy!"

"Jackie?! Mike?!" Bella squealed, letting go of my hand and threw her arms around Jackie, then hugged Mike. "I've missed you guys so much."

"I've missed you too." Jackie smiled, and Mike just laughed at her, pulling back and came over to me. "You're going to be so good. I'm so excited oh my god."

"Thanks."

Bella came back over to me, slipping her arms around my torso.

"I think we should go out afterwards and all celebrate. That would be fun." I suggested, resting my hand in the small of Bella's back.

"Yeah, I'd love that." She nodded, looking up at me and pecked my lips.

"That's it?"

"Sorry."

"Mhm, that's what I thought." I smirked at her, kissing her again - in front of everyone, and I didn't even care.

There she was, giggling and smiling. My Bella.

"Oh god, a part of me actually missed that." Mike said, looking back and forth between the both of us.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes, giving Bella a tug closer. "You have your girl here too."

"Yes, yes I do."

"I should go warm up. I'll be back in a few minutes." Bella let go of me, kissing my cheek before walking away.

"Have you told her yet?" Mike asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Mike-" My look changed, and Jackie had her eyebrows raised too. "Mike what the hell?! I will, alright?"

"The longer you wait the worse it's going to be." Jackie chimed in, and I crossed my arms over my chest, pursing my lips.

"Please don't take offense to this when I say it, because you know I love you," Then I turned back to Mike, running my hand through my hair. "But why did you tell her?"

"Because she told me Bella called her the other night upset...she thinks you're being distant, and you are."

"Why the hell am I always the bad guy?"

"Oh come on, you know she's gonna be upset."

"Things are great right now. I'm not screwing it up. I'll take care of it when I need to."

________________________________________

*Bella*

7:49 PM

I was on my last song, and Justin was right there, smiling at me so wide his cheeks had to hurt.

So many people had gone over to the side of the stage, and after the first song I did so many people were whistling that I didn't even know what to do.

Maybe I could make it here. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard afterward.

But I was hungry, and I was so excited to go out with my friends. Even Jessica and Rachael were here. I hadn't seen Trent yet, and maybe that was a good thing, but so many people were here from school, including people that were just coming for food - or alcohol.

"Thank you." I said softly into the mic, looking at Justin, and this time he winked, whistling at me again to make me blush.

I scooted off the piano bench, walking off the stage, and there Justin was, waiting for me as I walked off stage and wrapped his arms around me, spinning me around as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so proud of you. You were amazing."

"Thank you." I smiled at him as he sat me down, closing my eyes when he kissed my cheek.

"Isabelle?" A man came up as we pulled away, Justin's hand catching mine at my side.

"Yeah, that's me."

"I'm the owner. We talked on the phone. I just wanted to personally tell you, you did a wonderful job tonight, and if you ever want to come back, it'd be a pleasure. You have quite the voice for an 18 year old."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Come on, I'll write your check. I'd get your tips first. Just go ahead and grab the bowl real quick."

"Here," Justin let go of my hand, walking over and grabbed it.

"You can come with us, follow me." He nodded his head, and my eyes flickered down to the bowl.

It looked like so much. Holy crap.

The next thing I knew, we were in his office, and he picked up a pen, opening up a check book and started writing, then ripped it out and handed it to me.

"Thank you."

My mouth fell slightly open, and I looked back up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"This is double what we discussed on the phone..."

"I know, you earned it. Have a nice night - and don't hesitate to call me again. Oh, and I'm Kevin by the way." He held out his hand, but he was looking at Justin, and Justin politely shook it, softly smiling back.

"Justin."

"Have a nice night guys."

"Thank you." I smiled at him, and looked at Justin who still had the bowl in one hand, letting my fingers fall between his again, letting him lead me out.

"I left your bag with Jackie. I guess you can't count this and we can go out. What do you want to do?"

"I honestly want a really good dessert."

"Then we'll go somewhere and do that."

"You were so good!" Jackie squealed as Justin pulled out a chair for me, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks." I laughed at her as Justin set set the bowl down, and I expected him to sit down, but he didn't - he was staring. Oh god, I know that look. "What's wrong?"

"What the hell is he doing here?" He said through gritted teeth, and I looked up, feeling my palms starting to sweat as I met eyes with Trent, and he lifted up his hand, waving once before he made his way out of the restaurant.

"Well...Like I said...I told you my professor told practically all of her classes."

"Obviously he didn't get the message."

"Justin, please..."

"Sorry," He mumbled, sitting down beside me on the other side, and I reached into the bowl, starting to count everything discreetly.

There were a lot of 1's, but there were 5's...and 10's...

"Holy crap...there's a 20 in here." I gaped, looking up at them.

"They liked you, a lot."

"I can't believe it went so well."

"I can." Justin was smiling again, his hand rested on my leg.

By the time I was finished couting everything, there was 177 dollars in my hands. There was another twenty in there from someone, a few more tens and fives...and all the ones added up. This was one of those fancy bar clubs...people had money here, and they seemed to like giving it.

I was orignally supposed to be paid $50 by the owner, but he gave me $100...

"Did you do good?" Justin asked, moving his hand on my leg.

"Yeah," I nodded, still taking it all in. "There's 177 dollars right here."

"That's awesome. Congratulations baby."

"Thank you."

"Let's go out. We can find a nice place for dessert and hang out for a while before we go home." He told me, still moving that hand. I almost felt the need to wiggle a little - but I just bit my tongue.

"Ok."

"Izzy, you were so great! Oh my goodness!" There was Jessica and Rachael, and Rachael had a guy with him, holding onto his hand.

"Thanks." I stood up, hugging both of them before pulling back. "Oh, this is my boyfriend, Justin, and this is my best friend Jackie and her boyfriend Mike, who's bestfriends with Justin. It's kind of a circle I guess." I shrugged, laughing a little at myself, and then I realized I had to introduce the other three. "And this is Rachael and Jessica...and..."
"Aaron. I'm Aaron." He smiled, giving a little wave. "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"It's nice to meet you guys, I've heard a lot about all of you, good things." Jessica said, glancing between them, and then looked at Justin before looking at me. "We're gonna head out, we just wanted to see you before we left. I guess we'll see you Monday."

"You will, thanks for coming."

"Of course. Night."

"Night."

When they walked away, I picked up my wallet where I had slipped the cash and check, letting drop in my bag while Mike and Jackie got up, and Justin put the bowl back where he had gotten it, putting his hand on my back again.

"Where to princess?"

"Hmmm...I know a place, come on."

_________________________

*Bella*

10:24 PM

"I'm exhausted." I mumbled as we stepped inside, slipping off my shoes and Justin's jacket that he had slipped over my shoulders.

"Me too. It was a long night, but it was worth it." He came up behind me, sliding his hands to my hips and pecked my shoulder.

"I had a lot of fun."

"Me too." He chuckled again, both of us cheek to cheek. "Want to go to sleep?"

"Yeah." I nodded, pulling him over to bed and unzipped my skirt, pulling off the crop top I had worn with my skirt, then slid into the sheets.

"That's a first." Justin said, his head cocked to the side with his shirt pulled off.

"Is it?"

"Yes..."

"I'm honestly too lazy and tired to put on pajamas."

"Hmmm...Is that right?" He raised an eyebrow, now crawling over me where I giggled, sinking lower so her couldn't kiss me. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" I retorted, giggling again.

"I'll tickle you."

"No. I'm tired."

"And I'm Justin, nice to meet you."

"No! Stop!" I squealed, the sheets yanked back and his hands on my sides, tickling me where I kicked, trying to get away from him.

"You stop. Don't hide from me." He pouted, laying beside me and tugged me against his chest by my hips, pulling the sheets back over us while I traced patterns across his chest, intertwining my legs with his. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

___________

Saturday:

5:23 PM

"Justin, come on! Sometimes I swear you're actually a female!" I said outside the bathroom door - the one he locked and refused to let me in.

"Oh my goodness, I am not! Would calm your little self down? I'm almost finished."

"Justin Drew Bieber-"

"There!" He opened the door, and I literally screamed, jumping up and almost fell, but he caught me, laughing at me.

"Let me go." I mumbled, trying to push him away.

"Aw, stop it baby, I didn't mean to scare you, come on."

"Your eyes are red and you have sprouted fangs! Not trying to scare me my ass."

"I'm a hungry Edward Cullen, like it?"

"How did you even think of that?!"

"I don't know," He shrugged, slipping on his leather jacket. "I thought about being Jacob, but you wouldn't let me take my shirt off."

"I'm glad i didn't now."

"Be nice to me, or I'll bite you."

"Please." I smirked, going over to my closet and grabbed leggins, shirt, and the little bag I had with it, looking at him smirk as I went to the bathroom, stick my head out the door. "My turn."

I locked the door behind me, changing out of my clothes and slipped on the leggings, then the shirt. My tail was already pinned to it.

Yes, I was being a cat, but I was modest, I didn't have cleavage pushed up to my chin, and I had things from a few years ago...it was affordable. I'd probably be one of the most covered girls there.

I redid my hair, added a wing to my eyeliner, and added more mascara.

I had fangs too...I didn't even know he was going to have them. It was unfair. I wanted to be the only one with fangs. Butt head.

Once they dried, I put on my head band with the cat ears and gave myself whiskers with my eyeliner, making a little triangle on my nose, and opened the door, slipping my clothes from earlier in the hamper beside my bed.

"Hmmm...I like it."

I hissed at him, my hands on my hips before I turned around and grabbed my heels, but he came up right behind me, a yelp escaping my lips when his grip tightened on me, placing that chaste kiss on my neck - with no teeth.

"I'll bite you later."

"Not if I bite you first." I smirked, stepping away from him and grabbed my phone along with my bag. "Let's go Edward."

"You know - you should have been Bella, Bella. We could have been a vampire couple."

"Too bad you wouldn't tell me what your plans were." I said as he closed the door behind us, not even bothering to be discreet about placing his hand on my btt instead of my back.

"Maybe I got lucky by doing that."

"You mess up the tail, the claws will come out."

"You always were feisty."

"You always were hungry for something - I just didn't think it was blood."

"Hmmm..." He hummed, making me squeal as he squeezed, and I slapped his arm, but he only laughed. He knew I wasn't stopping him.

It'd be an interesting night, that's for sure.

_____________________

*Jusitn*

11:38 PM

I don't remember the last time I really partied with Bella...and if we were doing it now...why would she be mad at me if I was doing it at home?

I had had two drinks, she's had more than that, and odds are I wouldn't let her have anymore.

I wasn't letting her out of my sight wearing what she was, and she was drunk. All I knew here was her and the people I had met briefly last night.

But she was dancing, she was laughing...smiling...happy...

"Why don't we go somewhere? Hmm?" She asked, turning around and slipped her arms around my neck, talking against my lips. "Like we did the first night you took me to that club. Just you and me..."

"Oh my goodness, you're drunk. I thought you were just tipsy, but you're drunk."

"No I'm not silly, come on. I know you've been dying to bite my neck all night and I've secretly been dying to try out my fangs too. We've been here for a couple hours...come on..."

"Why can you be like this sober?" I mumbled, sliding my hands to her butt and held her closer.

"Because I...I don't know. But I'm telling you now."

"Telling me what now?"

"God Justin, that I want to leave and I want you to make love to me and I'm not like this sober so you may as we'll take advantage of it while you got it."

"Demanding, I like it."

"Shut up." She whined, kissing me harder, pressing her body closer, making me ache.

"Ok, let's go."

She had left her bag and Jacket in the car - and Jessica lived outside the city, so there were places to park.

"Carry me?" She stuck out her bottom lip, and I sighed, scooping her up into my arms, walking with her to my car.

And there started the little kisses to the neck, I could feel her teeth sometimes, and it took everything I had not to say something.

Then she bit me, really bit me.

"Ow! Bella!"

"I'm sorry." She whispered, kissing the spot again softly.

"Have I taught you nothing?"

"No, no, no, you have. If not then I wouldn't be doing this."

"Get in the car." I chuckled, opening up the door for her and took her hand, helping her up.

If she's being like this now, there's no mercy on the way home.

It happened the whole way home, and she kept touching me. Everywhere. I was gripping the steering wheel so hard I thought I was going to pull it off.

"Bella, come on..." I said through gritted teeth, feeling her hand sliding down my chest.

"What? Vampire doesn't want to play?"

"Bella, we are two minutes from the house. Sit. Down."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"It's gonna be a lot different than the first time. That's for sure. Sit."

"No."

"No, bad Bella. Sit down and put your seatbelt on!"

"Oooo, vampire is getting angry. I like it."

"You're little cat ass is going to get a little biting of its own if you don't - sit - down."

"Fine." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and sat back, earning a breath of relief out me.

I parked that car faster than I ever have before, and when I did I tugged my keys out of the ignition and threw off my seatbelt, shutting the door behind me and went over to her side, catching her as she tried to get out and scooped her up again.

"No. Biting."

"I'm not." She whined back, kicking her feet as I opened the door and went to the elevator.

No way in hell was I taking the stairs.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, softly kissing my jaw.

"Not at all." I shook my head, leaning back against the walls of the elevator and tilted my head down, kissing her lips softly.

"Good. I don't like it when your mad me."

"I'm not, I promise."

When they opened, I walked to her door, setting her down in front of it and pulled out my keys, unlocking the door with like and pushed her inside, shutting the door as quick as I could and pressed her up against it.

Two could play this game. Very well.

_____________

Sorry about the late update. I've had a rough week. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment below and vote :))