Tempted:67:

*Bella*
8:19 AM

I opened my eyes, squeezing them shut again once the sunlight entered them and stretched a little.

How in the world could it be morning already after a night like that?

After my stretch, Justin's arms tightened around me, and I looked up from where I laid on his chest, seeing him still asleep beside me.

I placed a chaste kiss on his chest, slowly slipping out from his grasp and got dressed in one of his shirts - again.

Today I wanted to make him breakfast - especially since we didn't have school, and he did all of that for me yesterday.

I started a pot of coffee, walking over to the glass doors and looked outside.

I saw the ocean, the sun lowly risen...it was beautiful.

But as beautiful as it was, it wasn't the view out my window in the morning of New York City, or my view back home outside my room through the doors that led to my back balcony.

The doors that Justin had walked through so many time to spend the night with me- and when he came to get me so we could run away together.

Things were different now.

I hadn't talked to my family in a month.

God I missed them.

I turned around, sneaking back into our room to grab my phone and dialed Benny's number.

Him and Justin's were basically the only one I was allowed to dial.

Crap, it's early. I shouldn't be calling this early.

"Isabelle? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, it is. I'm sorry for calling this early. I wasn't thinking, I-"

"No, it's ok. Really. What's up?"

"I was um- I was just wondering if it was possible to talk to my dad? Anybody back home?"

"Have you been keeping your eye on this case?"

"Well, kind of...it's hard to watch."

"It's national news Isabelle. I know how badly you want to talk to them, I do. I have some letters to drop off for you from them - but calling could end badly. They keep finding bigger and bigger pieces behind Manny. He's going to have a whole other trial after this one. There bringing in witnesses that have been behind and-"

"Wait, witnesses? Against Manny?"

"Yes, that's all I can really say, but he had so many other people around him that are looking for you two. They know what happened. I don't know what Justin's told you, but they can listen in on phone calls- even if we change their numbers. It's all really complicated right now, and I'm sorry it's taking this long, but we're doing everything we can to protect your family and you. I'm sorry again."

"So I can write my family? That's allowed?" I sat down at the table, resting my palm on my forehead.

"Yeah, it was their idea honestly. I'm pretty sure Pattie wrote one from their family, and I have one from your brother, and someone named Hunter Miller."

"You have one from Hunter?" I smiled a little, looking back out at the waves.

"Yeah, who is he? You guys never mentioned him."

"He's Justin's best friend, he used to work for Manny but he got out with Justin. Now he's serving in the army. I know he loves it."

"Shit."