Tempted:51:

*Justin*

10:38 AM

It was Wednesday now. Bella had left yesterday, and of course I had said goodbye, but I didn't really want to. I didn't want to go bacak to school, but I still sat in this classroom for English, my chin rested in my palm while I took notes in my other hand.

I was trying to focus, and I was...but I had other things on my mind too.

Bella told me I didn't have to come this weekend, and I wasn't at first, but I wanted to go. It was the best part of my week.

Maybe I could surprise her this weekend. I could take her to do something fun. I could take her ice skating in Rockefeller Center...we could go towards night time. She'd love that.

I shook out of it, looking across the room at Angela, and she smiled at me, then looked back down, furiously writing.

I should probably do that too.

I'm pretty sure I have that essay due next class, and I've started it, I was actually almost finished it. Unlike some of the slackers in here that were probably going to do it all over this weekend.

I had a girlfriend to see.

I could finish the essay tomorrow before I left, and then my own Calc homework, which odds are I'd be helping Bella with this weekend. She was cute when she needed help, especially since she was smart - and it was a rare thing she asked for help.

I would definitely go to New York this weekend.

Hey, I could try and find Rachel on Friday. Bella talked about how she wanted to see Wicked, how she hasn't seen it yet. Rachel could get tickets. I didn't mind sitting through a show for Bella...it could be part of her Christmas present.

That and a ring. I wanted to find her a ring from Christmas, not the ring, but you know.

"That's all I have for today. You're dismissed."

I finished the rest of my sentence, then shut my notebook, gathering up the rest of my books and went to leave, but Angela was coming, and I smiled back at her.

"Hey, there's a party tonight. It's not at my place...but I know the address. Do you want to come?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"I don't know Ang...I still have classes tomorrow. It might not be a good idea."

"Oh come on!" She said as we walked out of class. "You know we always have fun. I can even be the designated driver for tonight - but next time it's your turn."

"If I go, we leave before midnight."

"Yes! Alright, I can pick you up at your place. Will you text me your address?"

"Yeah, I live in an apartment building though...so really I'm sending you an address and other crap. It's not that difficult I guess." I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders.

"I lived in one when I was little, so I getcha." She let out somewhat of a giggle, nodding her head. "Is eight ok?"

"Yup, I work until 7, so I think that's fine. The place is right around the corner from my house."

"Alright, well I should probably get to class. Text me later."

"I will. I'll see you."

"See ya." She smiled, brushing her hand against my arm before walking away, her curls swaying - along with her hips.