Tempted:65:

Later Monday night:
7:18 PM

"Hey," I said to Justin, walking into our room where he sat on our bed, in sweatpants and a t-shirt with damp hair from a shower. "Do you have a lot of homework?"

"No, not really. Some stuff for Psych that I was looking at and I'm going to have to get my stuff done for Calculus."

"I'm so glad I'm not taking that math anymore." I laughed, crawling beside him and leaned into his side.

"You music majors."

"You engineering majors." I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm almost done, I promise. Then we can watch a movie or something if you want. Once we have the money too, we should get a desk in here."

"Yeah, we should." I nodded, kissing his cheek again. "I'll leave you alone and let you get that done. I should probably take a shower and stuff anyway."

"Well if you would have told me that I would have waited for you and we could have saved some water."

"Yeah, because we totally would have saved water."

"We would have! But no, you're getting one now."

"Oh boo hoo, finish your homework." I teased, quickly kissing his lips before ducking off into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, letting the hot water relax my muscles, shaved my legs, and got out.

I tried to take my time, but I wanted to spend time with him and I was hoping he was done his homework. I did have a little bit, but nothing much.

And I'd have to get dressed out in our room...

He better hope he's done his homework.

I walked out, holding my towel around me and went for my dresser - which finally had all my clothes in it after the past three weeks or so we had been here.

I wanted to call my family and tell them everything - the road trip, adjusting, how cute our house was...

It felt like a new start was right here for both of us.

"Did you have a nice shower?" Justin asked, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah, I did." I blushed, picking out one of his shirts of mine and a pair of the underwear I had gotten over the weekend.

He was watching me, I could feel him watching me.

I was eating again I guess, I mean before I just...I don't know. He's been around all the time. Most of the time on the way up here from Washington he'd watch me just to make sure I took my first bite. At first I felt sick eating sometimes...but knowing I was hurting him like that...it killed me.

So I let the towel fall, slipping the shirt over my head and then the underwear.

He's still watching me - it's too quite for him not to be.

"So, did you finish that homewokr?" I asked, towel-drying my hair and looked at him over my shoulder.

"Oh, what? Yeah, at least what I wanted to."

"Good." I quickly combed out my hair, then crawled beside him, kissing his cheek.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, brushing his fingertips against my leg.

"I don't know." I shrugged, getting a little more comfortable where I was sitting. "I'm comfy now."

"Your legs are soft." He whispered, leaning in and kissed my cheek. "Really soft."