Tempted:15:

*Bella*

11:13 PM

"Izzy?"

"Dad?" I looked up from the couch, turning in the direction I heard his voice. "What are you doing home?"

"I can't be home for a little while?" He chuckled, sitting down on the other end of the couch. "I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" I felt myself frown, curled up on the couch in a sweatshirt - Justin's sweatshirt - shit.

"Justin."

"Oh really? Are you going to emphasize the fact that I can't see him again?"

"Isabelle Rose," He gave me that look, and I was quiet, sinking farther into the couch with my arms wrapped around me. "I've been thinking a lot about it, how he came to talk to me a couple of days ago."

"And?"

"You were right - he was right. I'll give him a chance, but I don't expect anymore secrets. If you're going to be with him, I want to know when and where."

"Really?!" A smile lit up my face, now sitting up in shock as I watched his expression.

"Really. I'll try and find some time too, but I want him to have dinner over here. I want to actually see how he is."

"Ok, I'll tell him that. Thank you." I practically jumped on him, hugging him as tightly as I could muster.

We just won't mention the fact that I spent the night at his house last.

"You're welcome."

I kissed his cheek before I got up, snatching my phone up off the table to call him.

Thank you for a miracle.

__________________

Tuesday:

2:34 PM

"You can just drop your stuff there if you want." Jaxon told me, pointing over to a bench in the hall.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, sitting down my bag, my head lifting up as little footsteps came around the corner.

"Hello there princess," Jaxon lifted Jazzy up, planting a sweet kiss on her cheek before looking at me. "Remember Bella?"

"Mhm," She nodded, shyly trying to hide her face in his shoulder.

"That's Justin's girlfriend. Aren't you going to say hi?"

"Hi Bella." It was almost a whisper, but she smiled at me, llifting up her hand in a wave.

"Hi Jazzy, it's nice to see you again." I laughed, waving back at her, then Jeremy came in, looking back and forth between us.

"Isabelle, right?"

"Mhm," I smiled at him, my hands rested in the pockets of my sweatshirt - Justin's sweatshirt, I liked wearing it, it smelled good, like him.

"I'll be back, all of my papers and stuff are upstairs for the project."

"Alright."

He went up the stairs, leaving Jeremy and I in the hallway with Jazzy.

"So, you and Justin, huh?"

"Yeah," I felt myself blushing, quickly nodding my head. "Jaxon tell you?"

"Yeah, and that you got into NYU. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"No problem...my son's treating you good, right?"