Tempted:14:

*Bella*

I was halfway to Justin's apartment now, holding his swearshirt around me and kept my eyes opened on my

No Manny, no Manny, no Manny...I repeated it in my head.

Justin didn't even know I was coming over. I knew if I told him I was walking he'd get mad, and I didn't have the keys to my car, so I couldn't drive.

Yes, he could have came and picked me up, but I didn't want to inconvience him in doing that.

I was coming close when I saw a basketball court across the street, and there were five boys...three of them I recognized. I knew then Justin wouldn't have answered even if I called. He was busy playing a basketball game with his friends.

Then again I'd rather it be basketball than drugs.

Quickly folding up the letter, I slipped it in my back pocket, not wanting to tell him in front of his friends. I'd rather wait till we were alone.

"Well look at you." I giggled, stepping inside and caught all of there attention, but I was looking at Justin, more like staring at his bare chest.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckled, lightly jogging over to me, catching my lips just for a second.

"Thought I'd get out while I could to see you."

"You walked?" He gave me one of those looks, but none the less I rested my hands at the top of his chest, his catching my hips.

"Yup, watcha gonna do about it?"

"Nothinig right now." He winked, patting my butt before he let go. "Maybe in a couple of minutes...we were just finishing up."

"I didn't mean to interrupt your game. Go back, I want to see you play."

"Or do you just want to get me without a shirt on for a few more minutes?"

"Both." We were both laughing, me on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek, then looked around him at Mike and Hunter. "Hi guys."

"Hello Bella." Hunter laughed, and I waved back, letting go of Justin.

"Go play again, please?"

"Alright, for you."

I stepped up to the side, watching the ball tossed to him, then they were at it again.

I wasn't really paying attention to the game, just Justin, his arms flexing every time he went to shoot, or knocking one of his friends out of the way - not to mention the eight-pack that was perfectly toned.

It made me forget the real reason I was here, to tell him I had indeed gotten the schloarship, the one I wasn't positive about taking becauses of me.

How could I? That could mean the end of us...I didn't want that.

"You deserve a big sweaty hug!" Justin was suddenly rushing over to me, and I shook my head, quickly ducking out of the way and ran to the other side of the court, only to be swept up into his arms by my waist and spun around.

"Justin! Put me down!"

"Kiss me, really kiss me, and mean it."

"I think you're a little show off." I giggled, turning around and grabbed his face, pulling him down to my lips and kissed him, wrapping my arms as far as I could around his neck.

"There is nothing wrong with flaunting my little lady. You haven't met John and Rick yet."

"No, I have not."