Tempted:72:

1 week later:
LAX

11:48 PM

"Do you see him?" Justin asked where he leaned against the car, standing up with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Justin, he had to get through customs. Relax."

"I'm just excited - and nervous. It's been almost a year since I've seen him."

"I'm sure he's just as excited to see you as you are to see him."

"You think so?"

"Of course." I scooted closer to him, cupping his face and squeezed his cheeks together. "He hasn't seen his best friend- or anyone else for that matter since he left."

"Well, what an attractive face you have there."

Justin and I both turned our heads, and the man that stood in front of us was almost unrecognizable- but it was indeed Hunter.

Justin's whole face lit up, then Hunter dropped his bag, and of course they were hugging.

Suddenly I felt out of place- like I was interrupting something.

"It's so good to see you. You look great bud."

"So do you. You look really happy, and you've still seems to hold onto this girl while I've been gone." Hunter chuckled, nodding his head towards me.

"Oh, I'm sure you've heard about all of that in your letters." I laughed a little, then accepted the hug given, giving him a squeeze back.

"It'll be great to hear the stories in person. You haven't changed a bit."

"I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing."

"It's a good thing. A very good thing. I've missed seeing you around to."

"Well I'm sure you're dying for a shower. Was it a long flight?"

"Yeah, but I was able to sleep for most of it. Now it's just staying awake."

"Well come on." Justin nodded his head to the door and grabbed Hunter's bag, putting it in the backseat.

"He's still treating you well, isn't he?" Hunter teased, nudging my arm.

"Of course he is," I smiled, tilting my head up to look at Justin as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Very well."

"Good, or I might have to teach my best friend a lesson on how to treat women."

"Nah, she's a princess. She knows that."

"Go ahead and get in the car." I blushed, playfully pushing Justin away and went to open the door to the  backseat.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked, catching me by my waist as I went to slip inside.

"Getting in the car...Hunter can have the front seat."

"Bella, don't be ridiculous. Go ahead." Hunter said, nodding his head to the front, then jumped into the backseat before I could argue.

"Do you want lunch, or a shower first?" Justin asked, turning the car back on and pulled away from the pickup area.

"Um, it doesn't matter to me. I'm actually kind of hungry."

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

"American food. Anything American."

We had a nice drive. Justin and I took turns pointing out certain spots to show to Hunter.

They talked most of the time. I stayed quiet.