Tempted:23:

*Bella*

9:08 PM

My eyes fluttered open, frantically looking around me, then pushed myself up, steadying myself from the dizziness.

"Morning princess."

I yelped, backing myself up into a corner.

I bet I looked like a lost puppy.

"Where am I?"

"Downtown warehouse." They guy answered, mischeviously smirking at me.

"Is Justin here? Is he ok?"

"I bet you'd like to know."

I swallowed, chewing on the inside of my lip, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But he's not here, not yet."

"Not yet?"

Before he could answer me, the door opened, causing me to stiffen as Manny walked inside.

"She's awake?"

"Just woke up."

"Knock her out again. She doesn't have any reason to be awake yet. He's going to be a while - obviously he went to the farthest one." He tossed the other guy a pack of something, and I quickly pushed myself farther into the wall, a fresh needle opened from the package.

They were going to inject me with something.

"No," I shook my head, tears ready to pool over my eyes. "Don't do that. I'm fine. I won't do anything."

"Sorry princess. Boss' orders."

I pushed him away, but then I was grabbed - I was guessing by Manny, crying out and started thrashing as something was wrapped around my wrists, feeling the needle hit me in my arm.

"Ow, stop!" I couldn't even hold the tears anymore, and my eyelids grew heavy after a few seconds, my vision blurred.

And once again, I blacked out.

_____________________

*Justin*

9:37 PM

I sped down the road, quickly turning into the warehouse, turning my car off as fast as I could, running over to the doors but they were locked, then I ran around the building, checking the others ones - locked.

My heart sped up again, and I went to a window, looking inside - it was empty.

The place was fucking empty.

"Shit!" I pulled at the ends of my hair, furiously kicking the wall, then ran back to the car, hearing the screeching sound as I pulled out once again, pressing my foot on the gas pedal.

The next one was fourty minutes from here, and right now it was almost ten o'clock.

Like the idiot I was I went to the farthest one, which is what he wanted me to do. Of course she wouldn't be there, he'd throw me off and make me think she was. There were only three, and causing me to go here left me no time at all if she was at the one back home.

I should have checked there first, I should have gone by the closest one, not the farthest.

But this is where he did the dirty work, where the killing happened, the interrogating.

It was out of the district, which meant if there was any chance of him being caught, they would look in a different state. It gave him leeway.

And it gave me the chance to make a stupid decision.

Because from the next one, I was fourty minutes away from home again.

That barely left me anytime to make it.

I had to make it.

So I kept driving, wiping my eyes here and there and cursed under my breath, praying silently, feeling sick to my stomach as I thought to myself.

What if she was dead already?

What if they didn't have her at all and they just had her phone.

Would they kill me for her to find after?

What if she was hurt?

It was my fault, I shouldn't have left her in the first place, Mike was right, it was stupid.

Look at what happened.

_______________________

*Bella*
11:28 PM

"Well look who's awake." A hand ran along my cheek and I opened my eyes, looking up from the chair I was in to see Manny - the way I felt around him still the same...afraid, uncomfortable, terrified. That pretty much summed it up.

"Don't touch me." I whimpered, trying to pull my hands from where they were forced together, but they all just laughed at me, finding humor in my helplessness.

"Where's your boy toy now? Hmm?"

I didn't answer in response, my chin grabbed forcefully with a cold substance running along it.

"I'm sure you don't even have to answer that question anymore anyway. We know exactly where he is. If he's smart, he'll be here any minute."

"Don't touch him."

"Aw, how cute. Young love." I felt a blow to my face, making me cry out in pain, his knife down at the edge of my shoulder, slicing it open just enough to do harm to me, more snickers heard as tears poured down my face. "Don't tell me what to do!"

"Too bad he left you, right? You just weren't good enough for him." One of the men by Manny said, slowly making his way over to me.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh, exactly this. You see, for some reason you have Justin the impression that he could just get out of this business without any strings attached. But he was so wrong. There was no getting out. He told you too much. You know what that means, don't you?"

"How do you know he told me anything at all? I only know you from the street. You came and talked to me."

"Oh don't try to save his ass now princess. It's a little too late for that. You know he doesn't love you. People like us don't love. He's a cold hearted killer. He works for me. You know that right? You're in love with a murderer, a crimnal. He doesn't love you. You're simply a little prize for him, he played you so well. If he really loved you, he wouldn't have left you."

"He didn't leave me, it was temporary, it is temporary. It's bastards like you that make him do things. It's your fault, because he knows if he doesn't do what you say, he's dead."

"What did you call me?"

"I think you heard me." My heart was pounding, struggling to get myself untied.

"You know, maybe we shouldn't wait till Justin gets here." He went behind me, holding the knife at my throat. "Instead of killing him in front of you, we'll kill you first."

"No," I shut my eyes, crying from the tug on my hair. "Please don't kill me. Please."

"It's too late for that decision."

I heard a few doors, making my head perk up and a familiar grunting in the hall, the sound of fists being thrown.

But Manny's face curled into a smile as a howl filled all of our ears, my body lurching forward.

He was here.

He came for me.

"Justin!"

I was hit again, the knife back along my throat, but my eyes were towards the door, hearing my name being called by his voice, then a scream again, knowing the same thing was now going to happen to him.

It was my fault- I went to his apartment, he told me to stay away, I didn't.

"No! Justin!" I screamed as loud as I could, lashing around in my chair, my hair pulled back in response.

"Let's go. We'll come back later. You stay Christian."

______________________

*Justin*
11:29 PM

"Bella!" I called back, them my arm was pushed back up into my shoulder, making me yell out in pain, my teeth dug into my lip.

Fucking Hell.

"Look who it is." Manny laughed, a bloody knife in his hand, my eyes flickering to the door he came out of.

"I told you not to touch her! You said if I came you'd let her go!"

"The poor girl, keeps crying about how she thought you loved her, how you would come to save her - it was only temporary. I don't know anything. Bullshit Justin!"

"You told me all you wanted was me and you'd let her go!"

"I lied." He turned around, then tuned back, hitting me square in the jaw, the men that held onto me the only thing holding me up. "You're not so tough now, are you?"

"Just let her go Manny," I grunted, tasting blood in my mouth. "You can have me. It's my fault. Please don't hurt her."

"I could let her go," He shrugged, pacing back and forth. "But then what fun would that be? It would be so much better to let you listen to her scream from the other room, wouldn't it?"

"No! Don't! Bella!"

This time he hit me in the gut, the wind knocked out of me, unable to catch my breath as my hands were tied back behind me, snickers heard, then I fell to the floor, left behind with door shut.

"No!" I screamed louder, then heard Bella's wail, tears pooling in my eyes at the image of her being touched, hurt - anything imaginable.

What had they done? What were they doing to her?

She screamed again, and I managed to push myself up, going over to the door where I kicked, thrashing to get it to open.

But it didn't, it didn't budge.

"Stop it!" I yelled, trying to kick at the lock, and then the door was thrown open, Manny appearing - clearly pissed off.

"I gave you a chance! I told you something would happen!"

"Nothing needed to happen! I would be stupid to tell anyone!"

"You told her! Which was fucking stupid! Now she's here and it's your fault! Now you both get to die! The world fucking sucks, doesn't it?!"

"No! You can't kill her!" I shook my head, my eyes flickering to the door. "She doesn't know anything, please Manny, don't. She doesn't need to die, you can have me, but not her."

"You had your shot, you blew it. Now shut the fuck up before I have to drag your ass out of here and shoot you in front of her - not like that's what I'm not going to do anyway."

I violently shook my head, watching the door close behind him and started crying, pressing my ear up against the wall, surprised when the door opened again and it was John.

"Oh no, you?! You're fucking in on this too?!"

"Shhhh," He waved his hands quickly, trying to quiet me. "If you don't shut up you're going to blow it. I texted Mike and Hunter, I told them which place we're at."

"You did?" I questioned, my mouth hung open in shock.

"Yes, of course I did. Look man, I'm going to have to do things to you, and I apologize in advance, but if I don't we're all dead."

"Is it you who's hurting Bella?!" I whisper yelled, my jaw clenched.

"No, Christian is in there."

"What?! Christian?! What the fuck?! "

"I tried to take over, believe me, but he insisted, I couldn't argue with Manny there, so I got you. Everything'll be fine."

"Is she ok? What did he do to her?"

"She was passed out for a while, they put her on sleeping meds, besides that I'm not sure. I wish I could tell you, I haven't been in there. I was told to wait for her."

"Don't let him kill her." I shook my head, blinking my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "If anyone dies it's me, and she gets out of here. I'm not going to let him do to Bella what he did to Grace."

"I won't."

"John, what the hell are you doing?!" Manny asked, throwing the door open.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!" He kicked me in my side, knocking the wind out of me again while I rolled over, trying to catch my breath.

He had to play Manny.

He was helping us.

And Mike and Hunter knew.

__________________

Bella
11:13 PM

"Now what to do with you." Christian paced, my hands now cuffed to a pipe a few feet above my head.

"What are they doing to him?" I squeaked, looking at the doors.

"Having fun, like me."

"Don't, please." I cried, shaking my head as I felt his hands on my sides.

"See, what I enjoy is making him suffer, it's nothing personal sweetheart."

Then I saw his knife, and I kicked, but he held me there, cutting the shirt I was wearing down the middle with the knife, barely skimming my skin.

"Let's see, what can we give him that he'll remember..."

"Nothing, please."

"Black huh?" He grinned, pushing my shirt away and skimmed his fingers along my bra. "I know exactly what we'll do."

He took his phone, doing something with it and sat it off to the side, then I saw my face, shaking my head again.

"No!"

"Oh he's going to get to watch all of this, isn't it great?"

He took my legs, pulling them around his waist, a firm grip as I squirmed, trying to push him away, but his lips attached to neck, a whimper escaping my lips.

"Get off of me!"

"Ah, putting on a show huh? Smart idea."

"No, stop! Just stop!"

It was too late; he pulled my shirt off my shoulders, ripping it the rest of the way off, letting my legs fall, pain felt in my wrists as I tried to touch the ground.

Then his lips moved down my chest to my stomach, and I kicked, receiving a hair tug instead, making me cry out, then he hit me, a new set of tears pooling over.

"Are you going to talk to him? Don't you have something to say to your sweet little Justin?"

The knife dug into my shoulder once again, hurting worse than it did before.

"Stop! Justin!"

"Is that how you talk at night? He gets that? Damn. I never even imagined he'd get a pretty little thing like you."

"I'm so sorry." I said, but it was for Justin.

Because this was my fault.

I knew he didn't want me, and I went back for him, he came to save me, and they took him.

We were both stuck, and it was my fault.

Who knew how long we would be here, if I would die here.

As long as he was ok, that's all I cared about.

__________________

*Justin*.
12:37 AM

"You want to see your girlfriend? Here." Manny tossed a phone my way, sucking in my breath as I watched the first few seconds of the video, clenching my jaw as I watched Christian's hands move along her body, her kicking and thrashing to get away.

He had cut her shirt- all the way down. Revealing her top half with her black bra covering her chest.

"No!"

"Oh he's going to get to watch all of this, isn't it great?" He snickered, making my blood boil in my body.

His hands pulled her legs around him, my eyebrows frowing together, swallowing hard to keep myself under control as Manny watched me.

"Get off of me!"

"Ah, putting on a show huh? Smart idea."

"No, stop."

Her shirt fell to the ground, a strap falling off her shoulder, tears falling down her cheeks, making my heart pound in my chest.

His lips moved all over her, and no matter how hard she tried there wasn't anything she could do.

"Are you going to talk to him? Don't you have something to say to your sweet little Justin?"

She tried to push him off, then he hit her, her sobs echoing through the room.

Bella...

"Stop! Justin!"

I heard her scream, the blade he held catching the light, that's when I noticed blood was running down her arm.

"I'm going to fucking kill all of you!" I told Manny,

Christian said something else to her, her head violently shaking as his hand roamed back up her body.

"I'm so sorry." She lifted up her head, then the screen went black.

"I swear to god!" I yelled, kicking the phone across the room. "I will make your life a living hell!"

"Yeah, ok. You're not going to do anything. You both will be dead before morning - at least you. I'm hoping with her I can get some money out of Daddy. It'd be really good press for him? Don't you think?"

"You leave her father out of this, and the press. He doesn't need anymore drama in his life. Politics are drama."

"Sure he does, it gets him more votes."

"Not with a dead daughter."

"Maybe with a captive one."

"Fuck you." I spat, sneering from the ground.

"Aw, how does it feel to be on the other end? You know you can't do anything, not a single thing."

"I told you to leave her alone! She wasn't even a part of the business! I was! I just wanted a different life! Why is it so hard to let me have that Manny? I'd be a fucking idiot to rat you out."

"That's why you won't have the chance. You know, when Hunter brought you over, I took you in, heck I gave you one of the best jobs to have as a new employee, and you thank me for leaving because of a girl? Love? What a joke."

"You wouldn't know what it is, you weren't born with that feeling."

The wind was knocked out of me again then, coughing while I tried to inhale, resting my head against the concrete floor.

"One more fucking time and I swear to god she'll be the least of your worries."

"You've taken so many innocent peoples lives and you can't feel that? You're not ashamed at all of what you do?"

"Innocent? HA! Do you hear yourself right now?"

"I'm talking about Bella! She hasn't done anything!"

"She's dating you, isn't she? She knows, doesn't she? That's your fault. She's as guilty as you are."

He slammed the door behind him, my thoughts clouding my head.

Was that true?

______________________________

*Bella*

1:22 AM

I was quiet now, my wrists fixed in front of me, crying as softly as I could - facing the wall so Christian couldn't see me.

It was summer time, and I was freezing. The AC was cranked up I guess, but I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to get in trouble. I was already aching, and probably still bleeding.

Plus I could get Justin in trouble - more than I had. I didn't want to be the reason he was hurt again.

I couldn't be.

Maybe he really didn't want me - after all, I'm Sean Knowles daughter, my brother beat him up, it was the perfect set up for revenge.

What if he had started dating me because of Josh? Because he knew that it would piss him off? It was perfect it mad sense.

I mean really, what am I? My dad's a famous politician. I'm just a girl that's home by herself all the time and would rather be reading a book than go to a party...

Could it really be true? Was I that easy? Had I fallen for him so hard I got myself this far? Maybe they were just making me think I was hurt, that could be the plan.

Make the future congressmens daughter fall in love with you, break her heart, leave her slowly, then bring her to Manny.

No, what was I even thinking? He wouldn't do that. He did love me, I knew that.

He had come for me, they tricked him.

Would he even want me now? He had to have seen what Christian did, it was like Troy all over again but ten times worse - this time it hurt - at least the knife.

I would have to rub my skin raw to get rid of his touch - Justin...he wouldn't want me.

Not this filthy thing- me? How could he even want me now? So what if I stll had my virginity, it didn't feel like it.

I felt like a used tissue - I bet every time he would go to kiss me he'd see that video, he'd see me with someone else.

Why did I have to go to that stupid apartment? Why did he come after me?

I wanted him, I wanted him here. I wanted to smell the smoke on his clothes, I wanted to feel his arms arond me, I wanted to cry into him and have him tell me everything would be ok, that I was his and that's all that mattered - he was mine, that he loved me.

I needed him.

I cried harder, managing to slide my hands under my cheek, wincing a little, blinking the tears away - then stiffened when I heard shifting from the other side of the room.

"Oh my god, are you still crying?" Christian huffed, his feet steps heard along the floor, but I didn't move, I couldn't move. "Are you going to answer me?"

When I didn't again, he rolled me over, grabbing my hands and pushed them above my head, his legs on either side of me.

"Stop touching me!"

"If you would have answered me I wouldn't be here!"

"Stop it!"

"You can't do anything about it. I'm not going to listen to you."

"He's going to kill you!" I screeched, wriggling, whimpering after he hit me again, then looked at him, spitting in his face. "Go to hell!"

"You're such a fucking bitc-"

"Christian, that's enough." Manny said, my eyes widening with surprise as he got off of me. "There's a change of plans, come with me."

They both walked out, leaving me again in the room.

Alone.

__________________________________

*Justin*

2:03 AM

"Would you like to see her? She's been quite fussy, I don't know how much longer she'll be around. We might not even get time to go to the press. We could blame you. Say she disappeared with you, or maybe you could even kill her." Manny said, shutting the door behing him with a mischevious grin on his lips.

"They know I wouldn't do that."

"Do they?" He questioned, pacing back and forth. "Would you like to see her or not?"

"Yeah," I nodded quickly, looking towards the door. "Let me see her."

"Help him up." Manny told John and Rick, turning his back to us.

"I'm not gonna let her die man," John whispered to me, helping me walk. "Mike and Hunter are coming."

"What was that?" Manny's head snapped back, looking at the three of us.

"John told Justin that we'd fuck him up if he tried anything." Rick lied, keeping his eyes forward on Manny.

"Good," Manny nodded, holding the door open to where I assumed Bella was. "Too bad you couldn't have been more loyal Justin.

"Sorry bro." John said again, then shoved me down in front of Bella, a gasp heard from her as I slowly looked up.

"Justin...what have the done to you..."

"You can untie her hands now."

As soon as John took them off, I saw her red wrists, her puffy eyes, leaning into her hands as they gently caressed my face.

I hadn't protected her at all.

Instead I tried to let her go, and they took her.

"Baby," She squeaked, scooting closer to me. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? You don't have any reason to be sorry. I let you go, and they got you. They told me they'd let you go if I came, they didn't. They wanted me, not you. Look at you. What have they done to me? Nothing compared to you."

"Stop, don't say that."

"Ok, that's enough." Manny cut in, snapping his finger down at Bella. "Kill her."

"No!" I yelled, shaking my head as they pulled her away from me. "Stop! Please, I'll do anything, anything you want. Don't kill her- please-"

"Wait," Manny told them, the gun they had held up to her lowered. "We should at least give them a little time together, right?" His head cocked to the side, looking back and forth between us. "Two hours, three tops. Uncuff him too."

John came up behind me, doing the same to me he had done to her.

"They're coming." He told me again, then kicked me down as a distraction, by now I was so tired I could barely push myself up, but I managed, hearing the door shut behind them, leaving Bella and I alone.

"I still can't believe you found me." She let out a small laugh, helping me up, brushing my hair off to the side.

"Of course I did," I swallowed, meeting her gaze. "I love you, I told you I'd always come. Always."

"I know." She looked down, covering her chest with her arms. "My mom, brother, dad..."

"Hey, hey, hey..." I coaxed, pulling her into me. "I'm not going to let anything happen. Now that I'm with you nothing will happen," I kissed her head, tucking her hair behind her ear, tilting her head back up to look at me. "John and Rick are on our side. They will not kill us, or let anything happen. John already told me Hunter and Mike are on their way. It's going to be fine."

"I called my brother a dick before I left." She cried harder, and I pulled away, taking off my shirt so she could put it on.

"Why'd you do that?" I softly asked, helping her slip the shirt on over her head.

"I got him to tell me what he did to you. Why couldn't you tell me that?"

It took a minute for it to sink in, lifting her body slowly up into mine.

"He's your brother. How could I tell you?"

"You didn't deserve that. I knew something was wrong. I wish you would have told me."

"I'll tell you now." I rocked her in my arms, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "That night my parents were fighting really bad, again. It was late, maybe ten o'clock, and I was in my room trying to finish up homework, but I couldn't. I left. That's when I was just walking in town, your brother was drunk, like mad fucking drunk. We hadn't gotten along before, he hated me, I didn't even know why, but he did. Him and his friends beat me up pretty bad, then left me there. Hunter found me not too long after. I decided then that things would change, I would be different. I had my first cigarette that night, Hunter's mom cleaned me up, and I went home around dawn. Things were never the same after that, but then I met you."

"I love you so much." She cried, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too, we're going to be fine."

I caught a glimpse of my shirt, a blood stain already at the shoulder.

"Baby, is this still bleeding?" I asked, pulling up the sleeve, feeling her body tense up as a wince escaped her. "Let me take care of it."

I scooted her off of me, walking over to her shirt Christian had cut and ripped it down into a strip and walked back over, kneeling down to push back the sleeve, then tied the strip tightly on her arm, allowing the pressure to stop the bleeding while the cloth soaked it up.

"When we get out of here, we can get Hunter's mom to clean us up too, ok?"

"Ok." She laughed, then I took her chin, tilting it up and pressed my lips on hers. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Does this mean our break is over?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. I don't think I would be able to live very easily much longer."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I'm the one that went to your place. They were already there."

"They were waiting for me, not you."

"Then you'd be dead. You would have left me." She said into my neck, crying again, my hands running along her back.

"No, John and Rick are here. They wouldn't have let anything happen to me."

"Look at you," She pulled back, running her hand down my chest, my jaw clenched. "What have they done?"

"It's nothing."

"No, it's not."

"Your leg," I looked down, blood along the rim of her jeans. "He did that too?"

"It's nothing compared to my shoulder."

I got her shirt again, ripping down the cloth for a new strip, putting her hand on my shoulder to steady her as I lifted up her leg, applying pressure like I had done to her arm.

"We're not going to be allowed to see each other anyway after this, are we?"

I looked up at her, furrowing my eyebrows, watching a fresh tear fall off her lashes.

"I don't think so." I admitted, tucking back her hair.

"But this wasn't your fault."

"It was, everything."

"No! It's Josh's fault! It was his fault from day one!"

"I made choices Bella, not him."

"It's not fair." She was in my arms again, holding gently onto the base of my neck.

"Everything will be fine Bella, I promise." I whispered, kissing her cheek, looking down at her shoulder, then I noticed she wasn't wearing the necklace. "Did you take my mom's necklace off?"

"Huh?" She asked, pulling back and felt around her neck. "No! I've only ever taken it off for a shower, I was wearing it- I- oh no."

"Shhhh, we'll find it. I'm sure John has it or something."

"Christian is the only one besides Manny that's really been in here - a couple of guys once for a few seconds, but they drugged me with something and I was asleep for hours."

"You woke up with all your clothes on, right? Nothing hurt down there? Sorry, but it's something Christian would do."

"No, everything was on."

"We're taking you to a hospital when we leave-"

"But my Dad - he'll find out."

"I have an idea, don't worry about that."

Gun shots echoed through the hall, her body instantly freezing in my arms.

I flung us over, my body hovered over hers as they got closer.

"What are you doing?!" She asked me, panic in her eyes as the sound got closer.

"Shhh, stay still, don't move."

"Justin, no. Don't. Don't try to-"

"Of course I'm going to try. We don't even know who it is, I don't think it's Manny."

"Then who is it?"

The door flew open, her eyes squeezed shut just in time for me to turn my head.

"Let's go!" Mike was in the doorway, and I stood up, helping up Bella and held onto her hands, keeping her behind me. "Here, take this." He slipped a gun to me, and I held it firmly in one hand.

"Stay behind me, and if I tell you to run, you run." I told her, following behind Mike.

"But Justin-"

"Do you understand me?

"Yes."

I heard a few more gunshots, and I let go of her other hand, holding the gun up in both of mine - her hands instead on my back.

Christian turned the corner, but Mike knocked him out with the side of his gun.

"Oh no," I shook my head, putting my hand on Mike's shoulder. "Don't kill him. Save him for me."

"Justin-"

"Manny got away." Hunter said breathlessly, running his fingers through his hair with John and Rick behind him. "There were only four others. They're dead."

"What do you fucking mean he got away?!" I breathed out, clenching my jaw as I turned my head.

"I mean he got away, I got up there and he was gone in his van."

"Shit!" I tugged at my hair, turning back to Christian unconscious on the floor. "Take him in the room, Hunter take Bella to your mom. You three stay with me. I'm finishing this."

"Justin, please-" Bella started, holding onto my arm, and I looked down at her, breathing heavily.

"No, go. She'll take good care of you, I'll be there later. I promise." I kissed the side of her head, nodding my head to Hunter in a thank you, watching John and Rick pick up Christian.

"The room Bella was in, hang him up there like he did her, I'll wait for him to wake up."

"Do you want us to wait in there with you?"

"John you can stay in there with me, Rick and Mike guard the doors, in case Manny decides to come back."

John hung him up, using the cuffs over the pipe.

"Let's see..." I said to myself, digging in his pockets, then found the knife. "Ah, here we go."

I sliced open his shoulder, his eyes shooting open, locking eyes with me, causing a grin to spread on my face.

"Good morning sunshine, miss me?" I asked him, my hand making a fist at my side, meeting his face with a few punches, smiling at a busted lip. "You know it's funny, because here you are in the same position you put Bella in, but I'm going to make it ten times worse."

I hit him again, over and over, then stopped myself, turning around with the knife in my hand.

"Did you think you could get away with it, huh?! Hurting her like that?! Did you?! You thought I wouldn't come after you?!" I was screaming, my face inches in front of him, the knife held at his throat.

"I was doing my job, you would know a little something about that."

"Your job did not involve sexually assaulting my girlfriend!" He took another blow to the face, a crack heard. "A broken nose will be the least of your worries. I'm going to do every single thing you did to her, to you. Doesn't that sound pleasant?"

I shoved the blade into his skin right above his knee where he had cut Bella, giving it a hard twist, his howl echoing through the room.

Then I did it again at his shoulder, giving him a small shove so he rocked from the pipe, feeling it in both of his wrists.

"That's what I thought." I sneered, pulling my knee up into his chest, reaching for the gun in my waist band and pointed it at him. "What makes you think I shouldn't kill you right now."

"No! Please! If you were in this position you be saying the same thing."

"See, did I attempt to kill your girlfriend? No. That makes it different, but then again if I left you here like this I think that would be worse. Yeah, I'll do that. Lets go John."

There wasn't any changing my mind on that one, it was perfect.

"No!"

The door shut behind us, and then we left the building all together, walking over to my car.

"He didn't bomb it, did he?" I looked at John and Rick, then got down. Looking underneath the car.

"No, none of us had time to do that."

"Alright." I got in the car, nodding my head for them to get in as I started the car up, pulling away to Hunter's house.

______________________

Author's Note:

I cried writing most of this OK. Balled my little eyes out. They are so freaking cute.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @lostinstereoWP

Character's Twitter's:

@Bella_Knowle
@Justin_Tempted
@Mike_Tempted
@Hunter_Tempted
@Jaxon_Tempted
@Troy_Tempted
@Jackie_Tempted
@Casey_Tempted
@Manny_Temlted

If I missed anyone I'm sorry! There's so many of you now it's hard to keep track of you! :)

Now tweet me with #temptedchat with your comments and questions :)