Tempted:73:

*Bella*

8:47 AM

I groaned at the sound of my phone going off beside me, Justin's arms tightening around my waist as I reached for it.

"Don't answer it."

"I have to. It's work." I got phone, rubbing my eyes as Justin kissed my shoulder.

"Hi Isabelle. We're running behind on a few things today. Think you can come in about eleven?"

I looked over at the clock, feeling Justin kiss my shoulder again and pull me back against him.

"Yeah, I can do that. Thanks Chad."

"You're welcome. See you later."

I hung up, turning back into Justin am kissed the tip of his nose. "I have to get ready for work."

"What? Now?"

"Yeah." I nodded, combing his hair to the side. "Chad wants me in at eleven. They're running behind on some stuff. I have to hop in the shower."

"Ok, fine." Justin playfully huffed, then kissed me full on the mouth, rolling on top of me.

"I have to get ready!" I giggled, kissing him back between words.

"I know, I was just giving you a really nice good morning kiss."

"Well good morning." I smiled, kissing him back with the same amount of force. "I have to get going now."

"Alright. I'll go make breakfast and pack you a lunch. Maybe if Hunter smells food he'll get his ass out of bed."

"Maybe-Thank you."

"Welcome buttercup."

I took a quick shower, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of my nicer black tops before I blow dried my hair.

"Hey, breakfast is almost ready."

"Ok," I turned my head after I put on my mascara, smiling at him right as he slipped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you...who's watching the food?"

"Hunter. He insisted."

"Ok." I giggled a little, turning my head and kissed him. "What are you boys going to do today?"

"I think we're going to go play some basketball. You know that park down the street? They have a court."

"Just like old times...I'd love to see that."

"I bet you would." He kissed my cheek again, then pulled back. "I'm going to head back downstairs. I made French Toast."

"Awesome. I'll be right down."

"You better be."

I tried to finish up pretty quickly, then skipped downstairs to where the boys were sitting at the table and plopped down beside Justin, pecking his cheek before I grabbed a slice of the toast on my plate.

"It smells delicious."

"It tastes pretty damn delicious." Hunter chuckled, stuffing another bite into his mouth. "I wish I had him to cook breakfast for me every day."

"It's pretty awesome." I nodded in agreement, taking a bite of the French toast, and then a sip of my coffee in front of me. "Hey Hunter, kick some butt in basketball today."

"Hey!" Justin said, swallowing his food. "You should be routing for me!"

"I route for you everyday honey."