Tempted:09:

February 23rd 

Friday

7:13 PM

     "I didn't know Jaxon was that good." Bella said beside me, taking my hand into hers.

     "He learned from the best."

     "I want to see you play. I never came to the games my freshman and junior year."

     "I play outside all the time with Mike, Hunter, John, and Dante - sometimes Rick."

     "You should let me come and see you once."

     "I'll text you next time." I laughed, trying not to make it obvious as I leaned in closer to her, closing my eyes as the smell of coconut filled my nose.

     I hid that with a gentle kiss to her cheek, feeling her smile against my lips.

     "You're sure you want to go to a party with me? In public? It's not like a club where we don't get in trouble...I mean yeah I got you in underaged but they don't care in that part of the city. Here if you get caught at a house party with alcohol, you can get in trouble..."

     "You're here giving me a lecture on trouble?" She laughed, resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm surprised."

     "You're dad would kill you, and then you're caught with me, who knows what happened then."

     "You don't think these kids aren't good at not getting caught?"

     "It's not that, it's more you I'm worried about."

     "Don't be. I really want to go."

     "What about Troy? Won't he be there?" Raising an eyebrow, I met her gaze again, clenching my teeth after his name left my mouth.

     It felt disgusting. I hated him. I hated him almost as much as I hated Bella's brother.

     "Yes, but I have you. I'll be ok."

     "Alright." I sighed, moving the padding of my thumb on her hand.

     I didn't have a very good feeling, not at all, but I would let anything happen.

     "Look," Bella nudged me, pointing to Jaxon who ran down the court with the ball, only a few seconds left on the clock, but the ball fell in the basket right in time, the winning points for the school.

     I let out a whistle, everyone else already stood up beside us, and when we did I grabbed Bella, pulling her into me and kissed her, holding onto her waist with her laughing, then her arms sneaked around my neck, both of us laughing as she pulled back.

     "Come on, lets go find your brother."

     "Before my father does." I let out a chuckle, letting her lead me down the stairs to the bleachers and onto the court.

     I was only playing here two years ago...I missed that, but then again it was painful to think about...back then had said so many bad memories, memories I didn't like thinking about, but I usually did at night when I was alone with nothing to do, letting my thoughts wander way into the night.

     "Hey, Jaxo!" I called, his head turning in our direction with a smile already on his face.

     I let go of Bella's hand, wrapping my arm around his neck and messed up his hair more than it already was.

     "Justin!"

     "You were awesome." I laughed, clapping a hand on his back. "Congratulations."