Tempted:20:

*Bella*

"Two days." Jackie smiled, shutting her empty locker. "Thank god."

"I'm actually a little sad," I sighed, looking around the hall. "It's weird."

"Don't be sad, be excited. We get to leave this hell hole in 48 hours! In 48 hours we will be graduates, the class of 2014, and you're going to be in NYC. You are going to be on top of the world."

"Not really," I shrugged, emptying out the last of my locker, holding my books to my chest. "Justin isn't there. I'm so scared about that...about us breaking up while I'm gone."

"Don't think like that Bella," She sighed, giving me one of her infamous looks. "He loves you so much."

"I know that, I really do - but anything can happen when we're both away from each other."

"Faith Bella." She encouraged, and we left the school, me turning my head a final time.

All of the seniors' last day was technically tomorrow, but we were just rehearsing for graduation on Wednesday night.

Which happened to be a day Justin was working for Grant, not Manny - which also meant he'd be coming to graduation, meeting my mom for the first time who was flying in today, and probably sitting with my dad and Josh.

I guess my dad would be between the two of them.

Jackie was talking beside me as I looked up, searching for Justin, but in the process met Troy's eyes, then spotted Justin in his car, wearing black shades while doing something on his phone.

Troy was right in my path.

"Hey, I have to go, but I'll call you later." I told her, trying to duck my head down to walk by Troy.

It really was no use.

"Izzy, I know you saw me, I'm not stupid."

"Congratulations?" I raised my eyebrows, flickering my gaze back to Justin again, but he hadn't even noticed I had left the school.

What the hell?

"Come on Bella, we can be friends."

"It doesn't really matter anymore, because the school year is over, I'm leaving in a few months, and I just don't really want to be your friend."

"You know, maybe you should want to be."

"And why is that?"

"Troy, leave her alone. Bella let's go." Justin said from the car, and I gave him a look, walking away from Troy and flung the passenger door open.

"I could handle myself, thank you." I told him, fastening my seatbelt.

"Oh really? You wanted to talk to him, huh? Go right ahead." Justin said, motioning back to Troy, but I stayed, pursing my lips with my arms crossed over my chest. "That's what I thought."

"Don't start being a jerk now."

"I'm not being a jerk. I was trying to help you, but like last time, you don't want my help. So fine, whatever."

"You are being a jerk."

He shout some sort of glare my way, pulling out of the parking spot and onto the road.

"Are we still going to the airport to pick up your mom?"

"Um, yes? Why wouldn't we be? She thinks you're coming too."

"I was just double checking. Damn. What the hell is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem Justin, you're the one being an asshole."