Tempted:10:

*Bella*

9:28 AM

"Justin," I giggled, being pulled back from the door, trying to hold onto the handle, but let go, continunig to laugh as he kissed me cheek. "I really have to go."

"No. Stay, just a little longer."

"I can't, Josh is going to be home soon, and he'll tell Dad if he finds out where I am."

"Ugh, I hate your brother."

"Don't we all," I huffed, closing my eyes as his lips brushed my cheek again, tighting the grip he had on my waist. "But I have to go."

"Fine, no guitar for you."

"That's not fair!" I whined. "We watched a movie and I fell asleep. You carried me to be involuntarily."

"If you just stayed a little longer..."

"I can't, you know that. Come on."

"Ok," He sighed, turning my head by my cheek and softly met my lips, the feeling making me weak-kneed so I had to hold onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Another time then, and I'll call you tonight. I have to work."

"Alright, but you will play the guitar for me another time. You're not getting away with that."

"Fine, I'll play for you next time." He leaned forward again, put I lifted up my finger, watching his eyes flutter open from me stopping the kiss - then frowned. "What?"

"Promise?"

"Bella-"

"Promise?" I asked again, fighting a smile that was trying way too hard to take over my lips.

"I promise."

"Good. I'll talk to you later." I grabbed his face, giving him another kiss before opening up the door. "Bye Justin."

"Bye buttercup."

I fixed the sleeve of my baggy sweater, pulling it back on my shoulder while I made my way down the hall, hopping down the stairs and outside to my car.

The last thing I wanted to do was go home, but I had to, I'd get busted, and it would make it even harder for me to see him. I wasn't risking that

I cranked up the radio, pulling out from the side of the road and went the same way I always did - I was too scared to go another way. Even this way I saw people creepily standing along the streets.

Coming to a stoplight, I leaned over to my bag buzzing in my pocket, then saw something in the corner of my eye at the window, jumping to see a man standing there.

And it wasn't just any man, it was Manny.

Why wasn't Justin here when I actually needed him...What would I do? What would I say? Would Justin be mad that I was talking to him?

But if I didn't...Justin could get hurt.

I rolled down the window anyway, putting a smile on my face as he smiled at me.

"Hi, Isabelle?"

"Hi, Manny, right?"

Shit. You should have said no.

But then Justin...

"Yeah, what are you doing in this part of time? You're still with Justin?"

"Yeah, his birthday was yesterday, so I was over..."

"Spending the night, huh?" I blushed then - suddenly uncomfortable...what was I even doing? "That's not my business anyway, I'll let you go, the lights green. Be safe going home."

"Thanks." I nodded once, then pulled away slowly, letting out a deep breath when I was at a far enough distance so that he couldn't see me.

I didn't like the feel I got when I first met him, and I didn't like it now.

He hurt Justin.

He hurt him and I can't say anything about it.

I tried to stop thinking about it, but even as I pulled up on my driveway I still had the chills, turning around to make sure no one had followed me home, then walked as quickly as I could into the house, locking the door behind me.

Manny hadn't followed me. He had gone the opposite way...

"You sure are spending a lot of time at Jackie's." Josh said, looking up from his cereal at the breakfast bar.

"Is that a problem? She's my bestfriend. Obviously I'm going to hang out with her. I always do."

"No, I'm just saying."

"Good, because it's really none of your business, unless you just want to ruin that friendship too."

"God Bella, you've been such a bitch lately."

My head snapped back, letting my hand fall from the fridge to look back at him, feeling my eyebrows come together, blinking as I processed what he had just said.

"Excuse me?" He just looked at his bowl, messing around with the cereal. "You're honestly going to sit here and call me a bitch? You're the reason why I can't see Justin anymore. You didn't do a thing, instead you insisted he was bad before I even got to know him- I come home from a date and he's walking me to the door, and you attack him? You were so mean, and it was so embarrassing - and I'm the bitch? Honestly? It's always about you Josh. It's always effing about you."

"Bella-"

"Don't even talk to me."

My phone buzzed again in my bag while I walked to my room, digging for it and saw Jackie's name light up the screen.

"Hey, what's up girly?" I asked her, trying to lighten up from what had just happened with Josh.