Tempted:49:

*Bella*

7:00 AM

I groaned, quickly reaching for my alarm as Justin gave me a tug back.

"What time is it?" He mumbled, nestling his face back in my neck.

"It would be seven a.m."

"What?! You're insane."

"No I'm not. I like to watch the Today show and actually wake up before I go to school. It gives me time to get ready."

"What are you going to have for breakfast?"

"I don't know, cereal."

"Wrong," He shook his head, lifting it up and ran his hand along my arm. "I'll make us breakfast. You have eggs right?"

"Yes, I do."

"French Toast it is." He kissed my cheek, sitting up and stretched, my eyes traveling down the muscles of his back.

Ugh.

I got up myself, quickly throwing my hair up in a ponytail and went into the kitchen, starting up a pot of coffee.

"Do you want some?" I asked, holding up the little glass pot.

"Sure." He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose before opening up the fridge and pulled out the eggs. "What classes do you have today?"

"Calc, Psychology, and Music Composition...Calc is kicking my ass."

"I can help you. I took it senior year. I mean...I got a B...and I could have had an A...but I didn't put in the effort because I didn't feel like it was worth my time."

"You know, the more and more you tell me about high school, the higher I think of you. Trying to pass off as a badass..."

"Do you really want to go there again with me?" He chortled, hugging my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I don't believe that you had bad grades. You definitely kept them up, even if you skipped class one or two times. I could probably predict it better than you think."

"Well yeah, in the beginning I thought maybe I'd be allowed to come back home."

I frowned, filling up the pot with water and poured in the right amount to the coffee machine.

"But everything worked out, didn't it?" He asked, smiling against my temple.

"Yes, yes it did."

"Plus, I was pretty bad by night...so..."

"Trust me, I know. I learned from the best. Badass Bella."

"Do you really think your badass?"

"Are you suggesting I'm not?"

"Please," He let go of me, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and started cracking eggs. "Sure, I got you to be a little rebellious, but there is a difference."

"So sneaking out and getting drunk and lying to my dad to be with my boyfriend isn't badass?"

"Rebellious." He corrected, looking at me as I crossed my arms. "That's not a bad thing. It was a huge turn on."

"Well that's good to know." I mumbled, measuring out the coffee grinds and put them in the filter.

"Hey, I love my Bella just how she is." He wrapped his arms around me again, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Shy at first, but very giggly, who loves her skirts and heels, and sometimes an occasional pink gloss, but she's funny, talented and determined, and I love her."