Tempted:66:

*Bella*

Thursday

7:42 AM

"Shit!" I jumped out of bed after I looked at the clock, pacing around the room and then went in the bathroom.

"What?" Justin asked, running in to where I was. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just running late."

"Babe, we have like an hour and a half. We have longer than that."

"I just like waking up earlier and- you know..." I trailed off, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Will you come have some breakfast with me?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, sweetly kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'd love that."

"Happy One Year Anniversary."

"Oh my goodness! It's Thursday!"

"Yeah, it is."

We walked into the kitchen then where the table was set, and a big breakfast covered the table, including french toast with strawberries and whipped cream.

"Justin, you didn't have to-"

"Shhh." He put his finger up to my lips, then went over to my chair. "I wanted to."

"Happy One Year Anniversary to you too." I turned around, holding his face and pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Do I still have to get out of the house later?"

"Yes," He nodded, pecking my lips again. "Just for a couple of hours. I figured we could just come home and have lunch here."

"That's fine." I nodded, smiling while he kissed my nose.

"Now you have time to sit down and eat breakfast with your boyfriend and get ready for school."

"Thank you. You really didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to. It's a special day."

"I love you." I laughed, throwing my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, princess." He hugged me back, kissing my forehead before pulling out my chair for me. "Now I'm hungry."

"So am I."

He sat down next to me at the table, popping a strawberry in his mouth.

"I need to shower." I said after my first bite, playfully kicking my feet. "Oh my gosh this is so good."

"Good," He chuckled, pecking my cheek. "I need a shower too...You should let me hop in with you."

"Like I said before, you always have permission."

"Always?"

"Mhm." I nodded quickly, trying to hide the blush that crept along my cheeks.

"Then you better not get in without me."

"I won't." I glanced at him, giving him enough time to wink at me and cause my stomach to lurch.

I guess he's always going to be doing this to me.

________________

*Justin*

"Well look at you." I chimed, looking at Bella as she got out of the car.

"What?" She asked, looking down herself. "Justin I already left the house, I can't change now, I thought this was-"

"Hush," I hooked my arm around her waist, moving my fingertips along her skin. "I like it. There is no reason to change."