Tempted:03:

1 Week later;

*Bella*

7:42 PM

"You haven't heard back from him?" Jackie asked me, reaching into the bag of popcorn in my hand.

"No," I shook my head, staring out onto the basketball court. "But it's ok I guess. Jaxon said he hasn't said anything, so I don't know."

"But he sounded into you, he gave you his jacket and everything."

"I thought so." I shrugged, handing her the bag and brushed my hands together. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back."

"Ok."

I stood up, making my way off the bleachers as the half time buzzer went off, walking quickly to the bathroom.

Yeah he hadn't called. I mean he didn't have my number, but Jaxon did, he could have gotten it from him, or shown up at school like he did any other day.

After all he's the one that called it a date.

I sighed, walking out of the stall and washed my hands, tucking my hair behind my ear, then opened the door back out to where students and parents were now clustered in the hallway, buying snacks from the concession stand or waiting to get into the bathroom.

"Hey baby," Troy caught me as I was walking back, pressing me against the wall where it was empty.

"Troy, I'm not your baby." I told him, trying to duck under his arm.

"Oh come on." He caught me again, his hands firmly gripping my waist. "We're going to win this thing, just one good luck kiss?"

"Stop, get off of me." I squirmed, wishing he would have stopped me around the corner where everyone else was.

"Just a kiss."

"I'm pretty sure she told you to get off." A voice said from the other direction, my head turned to look, meeting Justin's eyes for a moment.

"Justin, it's fine-"

"This isn't your business." Troy told him, backing off of me and turned to Justin.

"Don't you have a game to get back to?" Justin sneered, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Fuck off."

"Excuse me?"

"Guys, stop." I stepped between them, mainly looking at Justin. "I'm fine."

"You didn't look fine." He said to me, a right jaw as his gaze was locked on Troy's.

"Well she was. No need to step in."

"You know what, fine. Have fun with your boyfriend. Didn't mean to intrude." Justin turned, Troy's hand on my waist again.

"Stop touching me!" I said louder, shoving his hand off of me, catching up with Justin as he turned back around. "He isn't my boyfriend."

"Why are you explaining yourself to him?!" Troy said back, Justin's eyes flickering down to mine before he stormed over back to Troy.

"Leave her alone. Got it?"

"Like you're going to do anything about it."

"Let's go." Justin turned back to me, his hand on the small of my back to pull me away.

"You're going to go off with him?! Hey!"

"Don't turn around." Justin said in my ear, parents looking at us, his hand still pressed into my back as he opened up the door to the parking lot.