Tempted:06:

February 3rd  

Tuesday

5:43 PM

"Is your brother home?" Justin asked through the phone, my knees pulled into my chest as I laid against my pillows.

"No, he's not...he's at college. Do you want to come over for a while?"

"Yeah, sure. No Dad either?"

"No," I laughed, shaking my head as I picked at my nails. "He had some stuff to do in Nebraska."

"Ok, ok I'm in the car. I'll be there soon."

"Ok, bye." I laughed, standing up off my bed.

"Bye buttercup."

I smiled at that, quickly running into my closet and changed back into jeans, my wavy hair already in a ponytail, so I put on a fresh layer of mascara before he came.

I didn't want to look like a total slob, but this wasn't a date either.

He was just casually coming over while it was snowing outside.

There wasn't really anything else we could do, and I had school tomorrow.

I answered when there was a knock at the door, Justin's collar popped to keep the snow off of him, and his hair wasn't gelled up, instead it just looked kind of ruffled.

"Hi." I stepped aside, letting him in and smiled wider then I already was as he kissed my cheek.

"Hi, do you feel how cold it is out there?"

"Yeah," I laughed, making sure the door was shut as he took his coat off. "Hopefully I won't have school tomorrow."

"We could make a snowman." He chortled, taking my hands from my side into his, letting my fingers fall through as he leaned down the rest of the way and kissed me.

"We probably could." My lips were against his as I talked, trying to fight the smile that wanted to curl on my face as I pecked his lips this time. "Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I haven't actually."

"Me neither. I'll order something. Chinese, or pizza?"

"I love them both, so you pick."

"Don't do that again."

"Fine...um pizza."

"Ok. Do you want anything on it?" I pulled out my phone, unlocking it and went to the app I had.

"Just cheese. I'm a simple guy."

I shook my head, playfully rolling my eyes after I had ordered the pizza on my phone, then sat it down on the table.

"You let me pick the movie when we went out, so you get to pick this time." I told him, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Alright, I like scary movies. Is that ok?"

"It's fine." I handed him the remote, relaxing into his side as he put his arm around me. "There are a few new ones on demand."

"What about this one?" He pointed to the one closest to the top, me simply nodding my head, wrapping my arm around his torso with my head on his chest.

"You smell good." I laughed, feeling him laughing with me, his fingertips moving on my arm.

"So does your hair, like coconuts."